Ratings for Dr. Kristina K. Hibshman

Dr. Hibshman is rude and could care less about her patients. I have heard her speak disrespectfully to staff members about patients and she spends about 10 minutes with you- never asking if you have any questions. Her goal is to quickly get through as many patients as possible while disregarding the needs and concerns her patients may have. I went to Dr. Hibshman for 4 years so I gave her plenty of chances. After misdiagnosing me, screaming at me over the phone and refusing to see me even though I had an appointment (I miscarried and she was reported/written up) I finally went to a different doctor. It was amazing to to be treated like an actual person. The nurses are also misinformed- never review your charts before they see you, billing is rude and no one ever returns a phonecall.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

I switched to Dr. Hibshman when I moved to the area to start medical school, and while she is nice she is too busy to spend any time with you if you are not pregnant. For my annual exam she spent less than 3 minutes in the room and did not ask me a single question or remember who I was. After learning of the standards of care in medical school, I'm concerned with her lack of any medical history taking.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

Dr. Hibshman was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful throughout my pregnancy and she also did my c-section flawlessly. She spends time listening to her patients so this may attribute to her sometimes being behind schedule. But a few moments of my time is worth knowing that I and others have received the medical attention needed.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

Dr. Hibshman was great! I relocated to the area and tried the practice through a recommendation. She was thorough and helpful. I didn't have to wait long to see her and both her desk staff and nurse were very friendly! I will be using her and recommending her to friends!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2008

She recently moved to Alexandria-physicians for women. Love her so much and followed her. Happy to have a GYN I can relax with

flag | Submitted October 27, 2007

I love her! She is amazingly smart and resourceful. My only complaint is that she's always super busy. You have to make an appointment just to ask a question. I wish there were 10 of her.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2007

Dr. Hibshman is fantastic! She made me feel so comfortable and was excellent at answering my many questions. I have recommended her to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2007

Dr. Hibshman saw me through my first pregnancy and was very supportive and always made me feel at ease. She cares about her patients and always provided me with the information I sought.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Kristina is makes you feel so comfortable. Any questions that you may have she answer them. I would recommend her to any and everyone.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

This doctor is wonderul, with a very accommodating front-office staff as well.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007

Dr. Kristina K. Hibshman's Credentials

• Cincinnati College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1999)

Ameritas