Ratings for Dr. Timothy Prince

I am very disappointed with Dr.Princes lack of confidentiality and not fully disclosure of truthful information.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I went to Dr. Prince's office and went to sign in with the receptionist, but there was none there. So I waited for 5 minutes at Dr. Prince's receptionist counter then I saw Dr. Prince go into a different exam room. A man came in and put his health card and a female companion's health card on the ledge in front of me. Another 5 minutes later Prince came behind the counter, did not say anything to me or look at me. Then he opened the glass barrier and took the took health cards (the butters), signed them in, then asked me if I had a health card. "You want to see a doctor don't you? You are supposed to put your health card on the ledge" he said. I said I've been waiting here for ten minutes, it's my first time here. "Good for you" he said. He took my health card and told me to have a seat. I left the building. Horrible experience. He was very rude and unprofessional. There was no sign stating to put your health card on the ledge. He is not someone I would trust with my health. He clearly does not care. Boo! He is actually my family doctor and for the physical exam he looked at me and said "oh, you look healthy" and signed my papers. Don't feel like I'm being cared for.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr.Price is really good diagnosing the issue. I was at a walk in clinic and the doctor prescribed me 3 things that did not help, but when I went to Dr.Prince he diagnosed the problem and prescribed the proper medication; the medication helped release the problem immediately.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

I have had a series of health issues and he has been wonderful through them. I don't know what I would have done if he did not direct me to the doctor s he had for surgery. Can't say anything but good about him. Our entire family goes to him including the grandchildren

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

My whole family has been with Dr. Prince for a long time. We switched over to him because my family doctor Whom I adored. Was always over booking, so we would wait at least 3 hrs in a waiting room. When my husband convinced us to switch to his Dr. (Prince) I was beside myself. how quick it was to get in. I think the longest we have ever waited was maybe 20 minutes. Dr. Prince has always been kind to my children, and now that they are adults they continue to see him. I couldn't have asked for a better person/ doctor. If he isn't certain on something. He sends us to the proper specialist and we usually don't wait to long. :)

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

His office seems like an old boys club and if you don't know one end of a row boat from the other you. Are dismissed he really dose not. Address my concerns With a serious. Regard Spends. Very little time With you and for any explanation I go into his office. With. Health questions. And leave. With no questions answered There is something. Wrong. Here A hearty hello and a hearty. Good bye. From the doctor. Is not enough for me

Submitted January 30, 2016

Have hadDr Prince for 24 years & would trust him with my life! Amazing Dr.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

My husband and I have always said for over 33 years now how lucky we are. Dr.Prince is the best in Niagara. He doesn't fool around with medical issues. He gets to the bottom of it. His receptionist Barb is very helpful and does a good job. I hope Dr.Prince never retires as there is no other like him. Thank you Dr.Prince for everything you have done and still doing for us. Dennis and Laura .C.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Has been our family Doctor for 12 years and is fantastic. We have had a range of medical needs and he has handled them all in a caring and compassionate way. I consider our family very blessed to have such a great doctor. He takes you in on time for your appointment and refers to specialist when needed in a timely fashion. great doctor!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

An amazing doctor, so personable, will handle more than one issue in a consultation, actually listens to patients. THE BEST DOCTOR EVER

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015