You may also like

His office seems like an old boys club and if you don't know one end of a row boat from the other you. Are dismissed he really dose not. Address my concerns With a serious. Regard Spends. Very little time With you and for any explanation I go into his office. With. Health questions. And leave. With no questions answered There is something. Wrong. Here A hearty hello and a hearty. Good bye. From the doctor. Is not enough for me

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Have hadDr Prince for 24 years & would trust him with my life! Amazing Dr.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

My husband and I have always said for over 33 years now how lucky we are. Dr.Prince is the best in Niagara. He doesn't fool around with medical issues. He gets to the bottom of it. His receptionist Barb is very helpful and does a good job. I hope Dr.Prince never retires as there is no other like him. Thank you Dr.Prince for everything you have done and still doing for us. Dennis and Laura .C.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Has been our family Doctor for 12 years and is fantastic. We have had a range of medical needs and he has handled them all in a caring and compassionate way. I consider our family very blessed to have such a great doctor. He takes you in on time for your appointment and refers to specialist when needed in a timely fashion. great doctor!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

I would defy anyone to find a more knowledgeable physician that puts the patient first above all else.I have been a patient of his since he opened his clinic in St. Catharines many years ago and hopefully will remain so as long as he continues to practice the art of medicine.Hippocrates would be proud if all doctors were as diligent as Tim Prince,Thanks for everything you have done over the years keeping myself and my wife healthy. R Jones

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Dr. Timothy Prince's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "His office seems like an old boys club and if you don't know one end of a row boat from the other you. Are dismissed he really dose not. Address my concer..."

January 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Have hadDr Prince for 24 years & would trust him with my life! Amazing Dr."

January 14, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.health-local.com/biz/medical-clinics/st-catharines/ontario/fourth-avenue-medical-clinic". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "9056823692".

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I have always said for over 33 years now how lucky we are. Dr.Prince is the best in Niagara. He doesn't fool around with medical issues. He gets..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Has been our family Doctor for 12 years and is fantastic. We have had a range of medical needs and he has handled them all in a caring and compassionate way. ..."

October 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An amazing doctor, so personable, will handle more than one issue in a consultation, actually listens to patients. THE BEST DOCTOR EVER"

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor ever, hands down! Very friendly and caring, I feel blessed to have such a great doctor. "

September 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Prince is a fantastic doctor, he is caring and always helpful. His sectary Barb is also very friendly . "

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr prince since I was born and I absolutely adore him. The worst part about moving to burkington is that I have to find a new physician."

August 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would defy anyone to find a more knowledgeable physician that puts the patient first above all else.I have been a patient of his since he opened his clinic in..."

July 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Prince is punctual, caring and very knowledgeable. He will always refer you if he feels he wants more information. Very highly recommend him."

July 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tim Prince has been my doctor since the mid 80's after suffering from sports (running) injuries and at that time he helped me run through the problems. He h..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Prince is amazing doctor,person,friend,I'm 33 now and he's been my family doctor since 1989 and never had a bad experience with him , so the person that said..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Experience! My 16 year old had sports injury and was recommended to see Dr Prince. Thorough examination and appropriate tests ordered. And when test..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best Doctor in Niagara. Outstanding attitude. The only doctor my children have ever seen, I hope he never retires!"

January 5, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Prince is far too laid back. As many patients have commented, he is friendly and not condescending. However, he's not helpful. If you have a serious medical..."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Prince has been my doctor since the 80's and is an all around good doctor. He sees 4 generations of my family and all are very happy with him."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr prince is my family doctor and has been since I was a little kid. He is Always amazing and helpful"

September 25, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent at sports related injuries. Very good Dr. all around."

September 3, 2014