Ratings for Dr. Timothy Prince

I've been going to Dr. Prince ever since I was a baby. I am now married, with a family of my own and we still see Dr. Prince for our needs . He is by far the best family doctor, my husband has even switched to him, and I wouldn't want anyone else caring for my daughter ! He is an amazing doctor . He is friendly, and listens to our concerns and questions. HES THE BEST

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

A doctor who cares to go the extra mile for his patients

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Knowledgeable doctor best family doctor and Barb the receptionist is also amazing.No complaints here.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

In Ontario, no doctors office is perfect. However Dr. Prince is a very good doctor with loads of experience in family, sport and personal medicine. He saved my daughters life many years ago and he has always been there for me. It bothers me that some people judge on appearance as Dr. Prince is a casual guy and has treated all types of concerns. he does not beat around the bush with pleasantries . If can't help you he knows someone who can and he will make it happen as fast as the system allows him to. Thank you Dr. Prince.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Greatest doctor ever. I dread the day he ever thinks about retiring!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Dr. Prince isn't pushy, he's got a good sense of humour, he's aware of alternative treatments which means he's also informed and in today's health care environment when many people have benefits for things like Naturopathy, it's nice to have a doctor that doesn't just dismiss everything that's not "big pharma" endorsed health care as quackery. Dr. Prince is easy to talk to, his receptionist is very friendly and courteous, the pharmacy outside is really fast, what a terrific new location and great family doctor. Not once have I ever felt rushed or been talked to in a condescending manner.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

first visit with the doctor and impressive...What a family doctor should be, punctual,helpful, concerned, and knowledgeable and a good bedside manner to boot, with an appropriate sense of humor....Thanks Dr. Prince.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I went to Dr. Prince's office and went to sign in with the receptionist, but there was none there. So I waited for 5 minutes at Dr. Prince's receptionist counter then I saw Dr. Prince go into a different exam room. A man came in and put his health card and a female companion's health card on the ledge in front of me. Another 5 minutes later Prince came behind the counter, did not say anything to me or look at me. Then he opened the glass barrier and took the took health cards (the butters), signed them in, then asked me if I had a health card. "You want to see a doctor don't you? You are supposed to put your health card on the ledge" he said. I said I've been waiting here for ten minutes, it's my first time here. "Good for you" he said. He took my health card and told me to have a seat. I left the building. Horrible experience. He was very rude and unprofessional. There was no sign stating to put your health card on the ledge. He is not someone I would trust with my health. He clearly does not care. Boo! He is actually my family doctor and for the physical exam he looked at me and said "oh, you look healthy" and signed my papers. Don't feel like I'm being cared for.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr.Price is really good diagnosing the issue. I was at a walk in clinic and the doctor prescribed me 3 things that did not help, but when I went to Dr.Prince he diagnosed the problem and prescribed the proper medication; the medication helped release the problem immediately.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

I have had a series of health issues and he has been wonderful through them. I don't know what I would have done if he did not direct me to the doctor s he had for surgery. Can't say anything but good about him. Our entire family goes to him including the grandchildren

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016