Ratings for Dr. Scott Barrie

My husband has been seeing Dr Barrie for over 20yr.. so I decided to switch dentist and it was the best decision I made..staff are just as excellent. Now my children are are seeing him for there regular check up and can't be more pleased expecially that my kidss are under the age of 7 and love going to the dentist Would highly recommend him to all

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Barrie for more years than I can remember. I dread the day he may decide to retire, he and his staff are excellent. They are all punctual, personable and efficient. They have even come in on their day off to help me in an emergency.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I have been going to see Dr Barrie for over 20 years and have always experienced very professional and extremely friendly service here! Dr Barrie and his team are very friendly and put my mind at ease during my visits! I travel 50 km just to see him still even after moving out of the city!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

i've been going to see dr barrie for 20 years. when i moved out of the city i tried other dentists but did not receive nearly as excellent treatment! the staff is so friendly and will ease your fears about the dentist!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr. Barrie's for 25+ years. He is an excellent dentist, always on time, very friendly and professional. It's been 3 years since I moved about an hour from his office but I still continue to see him for my visits.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2008

Family Dentist for over 15yrs. Does great work. Never have had a problem with any work done. Always on time very friendly staff.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2007

He is fantastic. Our family has been going to him for over twenty years. When my children were young he had them convinced that the needles were bug bites - my children have never had any fear of going to the dentist because of him. He has a wonderful sense of humour, is very, very knowledgable and gentle. His staff (with the exception of one of the hygenists) are all superb. My kids have no idea what they will do when he eventually retires as they have never had to go to any one else and they realize thye will never find another one that is as superb. Besides, he's not hard to look at :-)

flag | Submitted April 30, 2007

A great dentist. Is nearly always on time. Staff is very friendly and outgoing. Dr. Barrie always seems very happy to see you and does a great job of informing you of the condition of your teeth and what work he is planning to do on your teeth if needed.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2007