Ratings for Dr. Jack E. Gotcher

This man almost killed me in 2003, when he made a series of terrible mistakes doing a LeFort 1. He didn't communicate with my orthodontist, moved my downfractured jaw the wrong way, lied about it, cut my palatine artery (needed a transfusion), and then took 5 weeks to tell me I needed to have the surgery again, altering my career. The only reason he wasn't charged was because of an incompetent attorney, not because he was/is innocent. Karma awaits.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

DOCTOR GOTCHER IS THE BEST: HE IS TOP NOTCH:I WISH HE COULD BE MY DENTIST AND MY ORAL SURGEON ALL IN ONE:THEY NEED MORE LIKE HIM IN THIS FIELD:

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

Excellent. Recommend him highly. Took great care of my daughter

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

When a reputable specialist told me I had cancer of the tongue, I could hardly think and walked out of his office in a daze. Scared silly, I asked my dentist for the name of a specialist in oral surgery and made an appointment with Dr. Gotcher. His entire staff were very sympathetic, professional and were able to calm my apprehensions before the Dr. examined me. He was very thorough, professional, yet extremely caring. He assured me I did not have cancer and suggested treatment. I was very impressed with him as a surgeon and with his caring staff. I highly recommend Dr. Gotcher to anyone needly oral surgery.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2008

One of the smartest doctors I have ever crossed paths with. He truely cares!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2007

Dr. Jack E. Gotcher's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1975)