Ratings for Dr. Adel Assaf

The first and only doctor to correctly diagnose a mysterious wrist injury after nearly a year of testing and therapy. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Dr. Assaf m'a fait une injection de cortisone à l'épaule et tout s'est bien passé. Je n'ai eu aucun problème par la suite. Ce médecin a fait preuve de professionnalisme tout au long de ma consultation.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Dr. Assaf is extremely knowledgeable and requested by VIPs in across the Eastern Seaboard as well as most politicians. I have known him for over 30 years and have recommended him several patients who are close friends and family. They we all more than satisfied.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

no good for injest in the neck c3-c2 right and left side my two hands don't work 3 month not working

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

I am a medical imaging technologist who has had the opportunity to work with Dr Assaf for several years. He has performed countless therapeutic and diagnostic arthrograms at our clinic and is very knowledgeable and very experienced in this procedure. He is specifically requested by many of our patients even though we have several other radiologists who can perform this procedure. Working in this field for many years, I know many radiologists in Montreal and can honestly say that I would personally request Dr Assaf to perform an arthogram on myself or any member of my family if the need arised.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2008

What can I say more then professionnal all the way. Kindness, from him and his personnel, and right on the spot regarding the cortisone injection in my shoulder (adhesive capsulitis/frosen shoulder) The treatment was finish that I didn't even notice that everything was done and over with. If there one thing I should say is with out any hesitation see this doctor. Que dire de plus que professionnel sur toute la ligne. Tant lui que son personnel était des plus sympathique. Pour ce qui de l'injection pour l'arthroscopie, l'intervention était terminée que je n'avais même pas eu la ``chance`` de sentir quoi que se soit.Alors sans hésitation je vous recommande ce médecin, un doc comme il ne s'en fait plus croyez moi il est expert en la matière.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2008

I have had a cortisone injection in my shoulder (adhesive capsulitis/frosen shoulder) by Dr. Assaf. This is probably the most excruciatingly painfull experience I have had in my life. The analgesic that is normally used during this procedure either was not adequate or not enough time was given for it to have an effect. The most frustratig part, though, is that the injection missed the target (outside of the capsulite)and has to be done again. Never again at this clinic !

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008

Pretty bad experience, my orthopedic had to send me to do the test again because it was not clear, I cant believe that after spending money you such a bad results. not recommended. sorry, go elsewhere

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Dr.Assaf did my hip arthrogram and the entire procedure took 20 minutes maximum. He was very professional and I experienced no pain or discomfort. You can tell that he has lots of experience doing this procedure. He is an excellent radiologist and I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2007

Dr. Assaf has been the key to helping through my capsulitis in both my shoulders. He's been very helpdful and especially informative with his answers to all my questions. As he's working in a universitary hospital, he's also teaching the residents how to properly do injections, which can be very painful if not processed as the should.All in all, Dr. Assaf earns my greatest gratitude for the work he's done.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2007