Ratings for Dr. Thomas C. Merchant

I had a total hip replacement in late January 2015 and the results were excellent. Recovery was fast. Dr Merchant explained things well and was very professional. A friend had a knee replacement by Dr Merchant the same day I had my hip surgery. Both of us were very pleased and both of us are happy to be back playing golf in 2 months. Highest rating.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr Merchant is an outstanding doctor. Several friends and colleagues have been treated by Dr Merchant, and all speak very highly of him. Dr Merchant listens carefully to the patient and spends plenty of time during each office visit. He tries to find non-surgical solutions. I recommend Dr Merchant highly.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Says and agrees with me, then doubles back on me, when it comes time to stand up for what we spoke about, it was classic CYA, I can't imagine what else it may have been.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Dr. Merchant is highly competent, very professional, caring, and respectful of his patients. In other words, he is the perfect doctor.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

I worked at the hospital Dr Merchant had some (or all) of his patients, for 20 years. He was very well respected by other physicians, nursing staff, and all of his patients!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

Dr. Thomas C. Merchant's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)