Ratings for Dr. Kristin Edmiston

she performed my wife's skin-saving mastectomy with our plastic surgeon who did an immediate reconstruction. During our initial consultation she took a very long time to explain my wife's condition, outlook, and recommendations. She was patient, warm, and caring (and even scheduled a late evening appoint for us so we could get the ball rolling on scheduling surgery). During the surgery she even cleaned up incisions from the biopsy. She also did the port placement for chemo, and her office did the removal. We're very pleased to have found her and we would highly recommend her to anyone facing breast cancer surgery.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

She did excellent job removing my gall bladder. Was an emergency and I was in bad pain. She did it all with only 4 little holes covered by band aids! I am so thankful she was there for me that night.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

waited two months to get an appointment, then two hours for pre-op appointment in the office (appointment was 3pm, doctor came in at 5 pm), 90 minutes behind on surgery schedule, and waited 90 minutes for post op appointment in office.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2008

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

Dr. Edmiston is one of the first doctors I could fully trust. She is extremely kind, caring, and gentle. I had a breast lump, which was quickly diagnosed as a fibroadenoma. She really cared about me, not treating me like a number like every other doctor that had seen me before. It took 2 months to get an appointment with her, and now I know why. She's too good to be true!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2008

Dr. Edmiston performed emergency surgery on me. I am not new to surgery and have had many surgeries. I wish I would have had this doctor for every one of them. It's no surprise why she is so booked. I cannot say enough good things.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2007

She is a terrific surgeon, warm and caring. She spent a lot of time talking with me and my family to answer questions

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007

She is a terrific surgeon and very knowledgeable, but unfortunately she doesn't take very much time to talk to patients regarding histories or answer questions which, in my case, led to the prescription of allergy-inducing painkillers.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2007