Ratings for Dr. Daniel T. Weaver

Dr. Weaver advised me to have Balloonectomy on my eye opposed to creating a new tear duct for the one that was clogged. No one informed me this was not a sure fix like the new tear duct would be. Well big surprise, my tear duct never unclogged and I am still dealing with it. What makes things worse is when I called him 3-5 weeks after the surgery, I left a message, then a couple more. He finally called me back 6 MONTHS later! His Director also admitted that this happened and that she spoke with him, but lets face, when Doctor's own portion of the hospital, the who is really the director. Ronnie Restad is a joke and so is Dr. Weaver. The whole department should be shut down.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

1 minute said eye was better, next sentence said it wasn't. Has told me 3 different things regarding the surgery.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2007

DR. WEAVER IS THE MOST INCOMPETENT EYE DR. I HAVE EVER SEEN. I WENT TO HAVE MY EYE STRAIGHTED, AS IT WAS TURNING OUTWARDS. NOW, THE EYE IS CROSSED IN AND THE DOUBLE VISION IS MUCH WORSE THAN BEFORE. AT MY NEXT APPOINTMENT, HE SAID IT WAS PERFECT. I TOLD HIM IT TURNED IN AND HE SAID, VERBOTEM, "IT IS JUST RIGHT. YOU MUST BE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO LIKE YOUR EYE LIKE THAT AND I CAN PUT IT BACK THE WAY IT WAS." WHAT AN INSULT TO MY INTEGRITY! HE WAS RUDE AND INSENSITIVE TO MY PROBLEM. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS MAN TO ANYONE OR ANYTHING...NOT EVEN AS A VETINARIAN! MY EYE IS WORSE THAN EVER AND THE DOUBLE VISION IS TERRIBLE. HE SHOULDN'T BE IN THE BUSINESS! DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR UNLESS YOU WANT FURTHER PROBLEMS! THERE ISN'T A PLACE FOR A MINUS RATING OR HE WOULD HAVE IT FROM ME!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2007

Dr. Daniel T. Weaver's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Delta Dental