Ratings for Dr. Frank A. Hall

Dr. Hall has been my doctor for several years. I have found him to be very professional and knowledgeable. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone that needed a family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

The most memorable thing about this doctor was his LACK of compassion. He is very condescending and rude. I am a cancer patient and he refused to help me get the diagnostic tests that I needed for follow up care. He seemed to enjoy upsetting me as well. He acted as if he wanted to help me at first, in order to get my information. After hearing my history, he seemed to lack self confidence in managing my care. I must say, I question his medical education and background or lack of it. Stay away from this doctor. In addition to his awful bedside manner, he is very conservative and afraid to offer innovative methods and treatments. The medical staff is very nice and helpful, but he is a spawn of satan.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

has been my family doctor since I was around 7 or 8 he and the other doctors in the practice has always treated us as family not just as a paycheck Dr.Hall is now getting ready to receive the 4th generation of my family never seen such compassion come from a group of Doctors the office staff is awesome as well

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr. Frank A. Hall's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Chambers of Commerce