Ratings for Dr. Wendy D. Rashidi

The office staff is horrible - some of the most unprofessional women I have ever dealt with. While waiting for my appointment with the P.A. (never have I seen Dr. Rashidi), I watched three pharmaceutical salesmen walk in before any patients had been seen. Many recommended Dr. Rashidi, but I have no idea why after my experiences.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

I have been a patient of hers for over 10 years and have met the woman once. they ignored 2 life threatening medical emergencies that landed my in the ER & admitted to the hospital. Both of these were problems that they saw me for and said to have blood drawn & come back in 2 weeks. The ER cardiologist says if I had listened to them, I wouldn't be here right now.....

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Wait time for a scheduled appointment is horrible. Watched the entire movie Cheaper By the Dozen while waiting! Making and appointment is horrible too. You can't get through and you can't leave a message. Today I was told they were changing appointment systems and that they couldn't make an appointment for a physical for the next week and a half and could not schedule a physical for 2 months. Once through the door, I have found the care fine. I have been a patient there for a number of years and have never seen Dr. Rashidi. What good is insurance with a primary care doctor if you can't get an appointment.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

I've been her patient for about 11 years. Sad to say, the bad ratings are deserved. Prices are not disclosed regarding the cost of natural products until you have already signed. I'm leaving soon.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

Very disappointed in this practice. First visit was great, but awful after that. Wait times are ridiculous. No one picks up phone even during working hours. Unable to leave a message for a call back. If finally able to navigate through phone jail- then the callback can take several days. Rush in and out a room like there is a fire! No follow up for care. Been there for three years and NP has no recollection of seeing me prior. Changing providers.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

They never remembered when I was last there or when I had my labs. I always waited FOREVER. They are the worst dooctors office I have ever been to. And they gave me a perscription that was not okay for a pregnant woman. Thank god for the pharmacy. They should be closed down!!a,

flag | Submitted November 14, 2010

I do not get sick or have to see a doctor very often but every time I do its a week to 2 weeks wait. I am always told to go to Urgent Care..what??? ridiculous..in the 4 years I have had this doctor, I have not seen her once..it is always someone else..they are too busy to care about their patients and the office staff is the worse..office manager does not return calls..I advise anyone ..find someone else.I did today..you have been warned

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

I read some reviews and sometimes a doctor cannot win for losing. Dr. Rashidi stands by her supplements because that is what she believes in. How many doctors can you go to and he say lets try this all natural supplement? Not many. She is a great Physician! In my lifetime I have worked for a few doctors including Dr. Rashidi. I look back and think of the people that has inspired me in so many ways and Dr. Rashidi is on the top of my list. Knowing first hand she is an extremely caring Physician. She likes things to be done right the first time. An employee or patient should appreciate and understand the meaning of that. She is extremely knowledgeable, Beautiful bedside manner. Even privately she never verbalized any negativity towards a patient. I have since opened my own business and I currently reside out of State but if I was locally, She would be my physician without a second thought. Thank you, Dr. Rashidi for everything and to have been a positive part of my life for so many years!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

Dr. Rashidi has been my primary doctor for sice 2005! I have never been given the opportunity to schedule an appointment with her. I have been scheduled with everyone else there. The last time I was there had an appt with her Physician Assistant she took her time and finally came in to just to refer me to every specialist on the list. She did not bother to discuss anything. I called to complain about the P.A and the office manager never bother to return my call. It is all about making money. The office staff is very RUDE especially Danielle she makes appt. Everytime I tried to schedule an appt with Dr. Rashidi I was told I had to start all over again and the wait was about two months away. The only person I likes there was Dr. Moreno and she is no longer there so neither am I.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

Have been seeing this Dr for years, she is always available when I need. She always takes time and listens to me. Will work with me on anything I require. I will always stay with her as long as she is practicing.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

Dr. Wendy D. Rashidi's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1984)