Ratings for Dr. Scott Fulton

This was the most disappointing visit i've ever had and i'm currently working with 5 different doctors.. This whole practice is unprofessional, no consideration of time, NOBODY listens, just overall horrible. I had a procedure done and biopsies taken, i waited a month for a scheduled appointment with the Dr that was assigned to me situation, and he was out of the country for my first scheduled visit. Then when i scheduled an appointment with him for another date, he wasn't available. DR fulton didn't listen to my opinions or concerns. Had no answers for the biopsies taken- because nothing was tested, i don't understand why they were taken then, or why i had to wait to be told. I waited an 1.5 at the office and for the DR to enter the room. It's just ridiculous, i have found a new GI, i would never recommend anyone from this office in Fairlawn on White Pond Dr, to my worst enemy. They're a headache and just want your money. Wasting time with unneeded tests... I HAVE NO ANSWERS?!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

I liked dr Fulton, however he really didn't listen to me. I was in hospital and needed a series of tests, when it came time for one in particular I told him I couldn't make it through nd he insisted on it anyway. I was right I didn't make it through. I will be taking him my bill for that test should I get charged for it. With regards to other tests, he put me t ease and made them s easy as possible.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

Dr. Scott Fulton's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)