Dr. Daniel Durand

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Daniel Durand

I want to start off by thanking Dr. Durand and his entire staff for doing such an amazing job. Dr. Durand is very professional and caring, he he understood exactly what I wanted and delivered the greatest breast augmentation ever! My breasts are now firm and full just as I have always wanted them to be , and I show it proudly in my dressing. At first I didn't think I would be able to afford such a prestigious Doctor, but they had a finance option that was just right for me! Thank you once again Dr. Durand !! I highly recommend Dr. Durand to those seeking high quality results in their surgical needs.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

Egjgjgjgjfjfjfjfjgjgjgjgjdjdk fifjfjfjrkrkkffjfjdfjdfjdkf

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

Ma main droit ne fonctionnat plus !! Apres une echographie, et une simple procedure avec ce specialiste, j'ai regagné TOUTE l'usage et le confort de ma main droite a nouveau ! Dr Durand est vraiment merveilleux. merci mille fois !!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

I travelled all the way from Toronto to consult and be treated by Dr Durand. He delivered fabulously, and I recommend his services very highly.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

J'ai souffert pemdant des annees avec des douleurs a mes mains. Dr Durand m'a recu chaleureusement et professionellement; et apres un procedure ( 1 semaine plus tard) je n'ai plus de douleurs, et mes mains sont de nouveau en mesure d'accomplir facilement et sans douleurs toutes mes activites! Dans un monde ou il est difficile de voir un medecin rapidement et recevoir un traitement efficace, Dr Durand a sauvé mes mains et m'a redonner ma Qualite de vie !!!!! Je le recommende fortement !!! -J. Lacombe, Montreal

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

Dr. Durand is by far the best. I had a breast augmentation a year ago and I am very happy. The reason I say he’s by far the best is because I had several consultations with other doctors and none of them where as detailed and attentive as Dr. Durand. One doctor mentioned I needed a breast lift and had to pay thousands of dollars extra. Dr. Durand was able to give me the look I was looking for with just a simple augmentation. He helped me pick the correct size to fill the volume I lost after having kids. I am very happy with my results and highly recommend him. His staff is also very friendly and and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

2e Chirurgie avec ce chirurgien, encore réussi !!!! Dr Durand est tres humain et approchable, et il livre des résultats exceptionnels. Je suis très satisfaite. Hautement recomendé.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Dan is the best in the business he helped me so so much with my carpal tunnel issues that were rllly hurting badly. go see him for a consultation or call his lovely office and they will take care of you like you're family. i orginally found dan on Google by searching around for carpal tunnel cures. Highly recommended 10/10 (also the sweetest man I've met in the medical proffesion)

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

found dr. durand on google, and he looks like the only hand surgeon in the Montreal vicinity. can't wait to book a consultation with him to fix this carpal tunnel, as it hurts really bad . i've dealt with his office and they're all 5/5, so that speaks for a lot for his practice and the discipline in the atmosphere

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Dr. Daniel Durand is one of the sweetest human beings alive. When you schedule a consultation with his staff, you know right away that he cares because he will be eager to ask you questions about your wants and needs. Just call his clinic and you will be greeted gently, and have all of your questions answered politely. Highly recommended Doctor, and fellow human!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Dr. Daniel Durand's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

25 years experience : U.S & Canadian Board Certified Plastic, Esthetic and Advanced hand surgeon, former assistant professor McGill University, and 10+ yr Examiner for the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada

• French
  • English

• McGill University (Grad. 1986)
  • University of Southern California (Grad. 1992)

• Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Broken wrist/broken hand