Dr. Eleanor H. Yoon

5 1 4.3

You may also like

Rate Dr. Eleanor H. Yoon

Dr. Eleanor H. Yoon's Ratings

Dr Yoon is a brilliant doctor. She is down to earth and friendly. She was highly recommended by a friend several years ago and I started seeing her right away. I moved away from Washington and when I moved back 2 years ago, she was the first doctor I called to get back on her calendar. She is patient, kind and has a gentle touch for our delicate procedures! She answers all of my questions patiently and thoroughly. I have recommended her to several people without hesitation and will continue to see her as long as Im in the area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2876005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I wish I could say I had a positive experience with this doctor as other have. I did not have a good experience at all. I switched to another practice because I was so dissatisfied with Dr. Yoon. She did not explain all of my options and did not clearly communicate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2865772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I have seen Dr. Yoon for years and I highly recommend her. She's brilliant but also very down to earth. Great bedside manner. She sometimes talks fast so pay close attention. She's always willing to answer questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2014

I had a very bad experience with this doctor every time I saw her. I was glad when I switched to a different doctor. I wrote a complaint to the senior doctors in the practice with regard to her conduct. She made statements that were rude and not professional for a physician. She lacked professional and a good "bed side manner." Was glad to see her go from the practice that she was a part of in Maryland at the time. Maybe she has improved since then. I sure hope so!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr yoon is a very nice person and very good dr, she makes me feel that we are friends not a dr and her patient, she and dr Anderson helped me deliver my first baby, they were very professional. I remember both of them hugging me and joking with me to keep me calm. Plz pray that dr yoon comes back soon as she got in a bad accident for about 3 or 4 months ago. I am sure her patients miss her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2012

Dr. Yoon is the best OBGYN ever!!! She deliverd my little baby girl and during the delivery she was amazing!!! I'll go to her for my second one as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Dr. Yoon is awesome, this is my first pregnancy and she takes her time with you. Really all of the doctors in that office are amazing. I would be happy with any of them delivering my daughter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2010

Dr. Yoon is a wonderful physician. She is very patient,listen,addresses all concerns and take time to explain your problem. Highly recommend Dr Yoon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2010

It may take a long wait to get an initial appt., but it is well worth it! I drive many miles out of my way to see her. The office staff is friendly and efficient. The wait is minimal, yet she kindly answers all questions, so you don't feel rushed. She is quick-witted, smart (Harvard and UVA-educated), and very personable. My only regret is that I had both of my kids before seeing her -- I wish she had been my ob-gyn in the course of a pregnancy. I haven't seen the other doctors in the practice, but I have heard equally great things about them. I highly recommend Dr. Yoon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2010

i ADORE dr yoon. she is the only dr i've ever had that is non-judgemental, always cheerful, and answers any questions i have. my health insurance is pretty poor when it comes to birth control coverage, so she gives me samples to offset the costs. her nurse, brandi, always remembers me as well. pap smears are not the most fun exam, but dr yoon and her staff always put my at ease with their friendly and efficient service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126957].votes_count ]]