Ratings for Dr. Howard S. Taylor

This Doctor is very Dry! He is very Judgmental , if you take any kind of pain medication! He hold his script pad over your head like he's god! I saw his partner for many years until he retired, since he's taken over my care he has not ONE TIME!! Asked me my pain level or how often I have my problem! Nothing as far as medications has changed in oh let's just say 15 years but still I have to go in and see him every month?? What a waste of money for the insurence companies or for the public because you pay for it! If your looking for a doctor who has a little commutation , and compatitio

Submitted October 28, 2014

DR. TAYLOR LISTENS TO YOU OTHER DRS. JUST SIT THERE AND NOW BUT DR. TAAAAYLOR REALLY LISTENS

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

The help I've received with my migraines makes the wait well worth it. (I know to come prepared with something to read or do.) He always addresses how I was doing last visit and currently, discusses whether or what changes should be made in medications, and talks about future possibilities. He is exceedingly approachable and helpful, and really listens to what you and have to say. His treatment has made it possible for me to manage my migraines, instead of having the migraines manage me as they had for more than half my life. I recommended him to a friend in need of a neurologist. She called me after their first visit to say they "loved him."

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

This doctor is extremely knowledgeable in the area of Multiple Sclerosis. He listens thoroughly and recommends appropriate treatment options. He also takes the time necessary for you to ask questions. He is very thorough and follows up appropriately. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2007

Dr. Howard S. Taylor's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1988)

Healthnet