Ratings for Dr. Jay Haribhai

always running behind by more than an hour, diagnosed me within 10 seconds without even coming close to me. Staff in the clinic is wonderful but can't do anything.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I always need to wait an hour. She doesn't look at files before hand. She seems more interested in perscribe medication and ending appointments than she does listening to your health ailments. Even when I followed her rule and only brought up two problems per appointment, she rolled her eyes at me and complained to me that she was an hour behind schedule. As if it were my fault???

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

She is a wonderful doctor who always follows up on her patients unlike other doctors. I would without hesitation give her 5 stars.

Submitted June 14, 2017

No stars for this doctor. Never ever on time. Never checks the patient just prescribes medicines without even listening properly to the patient. I had a very bad experience with her. I was with severe pain and was pregnant but just wanted to see her to get some advice. I had to wait for 1 hour after my apponyed time and she hadn't turned up. My pain was bad and I had started bleeding. I decided to take a bus and go to Surrey memorial emergency. Inspite of the wait times atleast I got timely help. I would strongly recommend people not to go to her. Not sure if she even knows her stuff. She confuses names and starts talking abt wrong diagnoses only to be told later that she is looking at the wrong patients details. Please please please get her out of the family doctors list. It's dangerous to have people like her around. Zero stars for Dr. Jaya Haribhai. Zero.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Such a careless and horrible doctor. Went in for severe lower back pain that had been going on for weeks. All she did was ask me to point to the pain, and wrote me up for X-rays. Didn't even bother to examine or ask any questions. I was out within 2 minutes. I later ended up in the emergency because the pain was so bad and got admitted and diagnosed with deep vein blood clots in my legs and pelvic area. If I had relied on her everything would have been missed and a clot could have dislodged and ended up in my heart or lung.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

She is so polite and friendly. My fav. Doctor ever 😊

Submitted March 10, 2017

She won't deserve a single star. She prescribes medicine which are very costly. And she told my baby is having ear infection and prescribed antibiotics for her. But my baby is not pulling her ears.while I'm trying explain her she did not give me attention and gave prescription suggesting antibiotics. I thought something wrong with the doctor. And I took my baby to emergency care where they said my baby got just normal fever and she don't have any ear infection. And my baby recovered in 3hrs. I don't recommend this doctor. I think her doctor license should be cancelled.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

She's the worst doctor. i have ever seen!!! She doesn't deserve to be a doctor. She won't even listen to you properly before prescribing medicine. Don't go to her.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

worst doctor ever!!!! i had an appointment but still had to wait an hour! and when i finally saw the doctor i was totally shocked! i hadn't even finished when she moved on to my daughter and when i enquired she was like "i have already closed your file, next time we will see"!! she did not come close to us , i had to ask her to examine my daughter but she totally ignored me!!! i should have gone to the walk in near me, they are 100 times better than her!! she should not be allowed to practice!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr.Haribhai for years. She is the best doctor I have ever had. When she sends you for a referral don't be shocked if she is there when you arrive or if she calls you at home to check up on you. She is the most caring doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016