Ratings for Dr. Martin B. Miller

This "doctor" and his medical staff unfortunately committed FRAUD at my expense! Instead of billing my insurance (as it was approved for them to do so!!), they took the "short cut" ... and fraudulently changed my Visa credit card payment that I had authorized for the office visit that day($20), to now reflect $268!!! I caught this wrong doing by these thieves, when it showed up on my montly credit card statement, whereas I immediately contacted my credit card company, the AMA, and the BBB, in order to report this illegality ... CAREFUL, these "people" are absolute crooks and thieves!!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2007

I came to Martin Miller for acne treatment, that was a serious mistake. Not only did he not help but his treatment significantly worsened my acne. He finds his treatment plans from a medical handbook that is years out of date. He has his medical degrees hanging on the walls of his appointment rooms but honestly I think their fake because it is beyond my belief that he has any sort of medical understanding of how to treat patients. Do not go to this doctor, you are truely better of seeking no treatment than treatment from Martin Miller.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2007

Dr. Martin B. Miller's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

HealthFirst