Ratings for Dr. Sanjeev Bhardwaj

The BEST Doctor in Alberta. My family Doctor for 18 years. Irreplaceable as far as I am concerned. After recently relocating to Kamloops, BC where there are no doctors, I realize just how important he was/is to my family. We miss you Dr, Bardwaj so so much!❤ I recently heard you are no longer at the clinic. Hope all is well and hopefully we can visit you again. Xo

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

We have never had a Dr. Before who truly valued our time as well as his own. One never waited longer than 5 minutes in your office before receiving quick & efficient care! So sad to lose you:(

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

You are simply put the most amazing Doctor that my family and I have ever had and we are so sad in search of another doctor but you Sanj are irreplaceable. We wish nothing but the best for you as you so deserve it!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Dr. Sanjeev Bhardwaj you have no idea how much you will be missed. Amazing Doctor, Passionate, caring, efficient, so thorough. People go thru life thinking or hoping they made a small difference in this world, you my friend have made a huge difference for my family. I can never express the thankfulness of having had the opportunity to have you as our family Doctor all these years. The difference you made in my family's life was enormous. You were so much more than a Family Doctor, you counselled and CARED the way Doctors used to care. You will be so missed in your field, I wish other Doctors could learn from you, your passion, your manner, your humour. May God bless you and yours. Norma W.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

A great man and doctor me and my family miss him greatly. Best wishes and hope you and your family are alright

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Very sad to hear of Dr Bhardwaj has left the clinic !!! He's been my doc for over 10 yrs!!!! Dr B always took the time to talk about other things in life!!! He will be truly missed! I wish Dr B all the best and family!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

I just called the clinic to get an appointment with Bhardwaj and I was told he is on permanent medical leave. I am shocked and so upset, he has been my family Dr for more than 10 years. Amazing the most amazing Dr ever, I moved from Spruce Grove to South Edmonton and I still kept this amazing Dr as our family Dr. I got off the phone shocked and cried. Sad day for us

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr. Bhardwaj has been our family Dr. for over 12 yrs. My husband went the Stony Plain Hospital with acute stomach pain..the attending was about to release my husband when Dr. Bhardwaj's shift began in the emerg...thank god...My husband had a surgical abdomen, all Sanj did was push into his stomach to find out this was the case...all the other attendings couldnt figure this out...Dr. Bhardwaj saved my husband! the attendings at the Mis gave my husband 24 hrs to live, when Sanj had him moved via ambulance for a ct and surgery. Now there is a Doctor! my friend you will be sadly missed...oh and my daughter will not even see a new Dr. ...what to do there...I hope you come back!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr.B has been my doctor for over 10 yrs. I've had multiple serious medical issues since starting to see him. Every time he was very concerned that I got the proper help and is not the type of Doctor that feels he's right up there with God. And I'll refer you on if need be. He has a great sense of humour, is compassionate , knowledgeable and punctual beyond belief. I cannot say enough good about this man. I was totally devastated when I tried to make my last appointment, and was told he was on permanent medical leave . I truly hope he is ok..his family is well, and with any luck is able to return to our clinic. I hope you read this doc...my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. I miss you.. Bev

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016