Ratings for Dr. Sanjeev Bhardwaj

Dr. Bhardwaj was my family doctor for about 20 years. When I moved to Calgary for a few years, I made the drive up to see him, because it was worth it. Thankfully, I've never had to visit him for anything more than regular checkups and a few minor issues, but it was still very evident what an amazing doctor he is. It felt like talking with a good friend. He was thorough, warm, friendly and attentive. He was an amazing person. I'm so sad to hear he is no longer at the clinic and have him and his family in my thoughts. I hope he is able to read the comments on this page and see how much he means to his patients and how much we are all thinking about him.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr Bhardwaj has been my dr and my childrens dr and my sister and her 5 kids dr for over 11 yrs. We were all deveatated to hear he had left his practice. We are so concerened that he and his family are all well. Never had a dr with so much compassion. He was my dr but he also became my friend. When i would struggle he was there for me when no one else was. So sad he is gone. All the best to an amazing man. I truly hope to see him again. All the best to him and his family. My dr is truly irreplacable

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. B was a credit to his profession. Our family Doctor. for 12 years, his compassion, kindness, sense of humor and diagnostic skills were second to none. My children felt like Dr. B was a part of the family and we will certainly consider ourselves lucky to have had him as our Doctor for as long as we did. the best Doctor eve!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

The BEST Doctor in Alberta. My family Doctor for 18 years. Irreplaceable as far as I am concerned. After recently relocating to Kamloops, BC where there are no doctors, I realize just how important he was/is to my family. We miss you Dr, Bardwaj so so much!❤ I recently heard you are no longer at the clinic. Hope all is well and hopefully we can visit you again. Xo

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

We have never had a Dr. Before who truly valued our time as well as his own. One never waited longer than 5 minutes in your office before receiving quick & efficient care! So sad to lose you:(

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

You are simply put the most amazing Doctor that my family and I have ever had and we are so sad in search of another doctor but you Sanj are irreplaceable. We wish nothing but the best for you as you so deserve it!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Dr. Sanjeev Bhardwaj you have no idea how much you will be missed. Amazing Doctor, Passionate, caring, efficient, so thorough. People go thru life thinking or hoping they made a small difference in this world, you my friend have made a huge difference for my family. I can never express the thankfulness of having had the opportunity to have you as our family Doctor all these years. The difference you made in my family's life was enormous. You were so much more than a Family Doctor, you counselled and CARED the way Doctors used to care. You will be so missed in your field, I wish other Doctors could learn from you, your passion, your manner, your humour. May God bless you and yours. Norma W.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

A great man and doctor me and my family miss him greatly. Best wishes and hope you and your family are alright

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Very sad to hear of Dr Bhardwaj has left the clinic !!! He's been my doc for over 10 yrs!!!! Dr B always took the time to talk about other things in life!!! He will be truly missed! I wish Dr B all the best and family!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

I just called the clinic to get an appointment with Bhardwaj and I was told he is on permanent medical leave. I am shocked and so upset, he has been my family Dr for more than 10 years. Amazing the most amazing Dr ever, I moved from Spruce Grove to South Edmonton and I still kept this amazing Dr as our family Dr. I got off the phone shocked and cried. Sad day for us

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016