Ratings for Dr. Sanjeev Bhardwaj

Please, college of physicians... Do not let this snake in the grass, this predator ever practice medicine again. In Alberta or any where else.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2019

Please leave a comment with more details of your experience...hmm he has no moral compass and is a sexual predator

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

Awaiting word from the College of Physicians like many. Alberta has passed a law preventing Doctors convicted of abuse from ever practicing again. They got that one right.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

How can something predatory in nature go on for So long!? I agree 100% that Sanjeev Bhardwaj should be banned from ever practicing Medicine again. Ever. Anywhere. Why has the ruling scheduled in January by the Colledge not been announced. People have the right to know the outcome in such matters were public servants have gone rouge.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2019

Knowledge does not equate to compassion. Here is a person that utilized his skills as a doctor to deceive the majority of his patience while he abused the 4 others(that we know of) over the course of several years. In reading the news it’s apparent that doctors undergo yearly evaluations in which this doctor lied about his ongoings with patients. The oath he swore to the Colleuge of Physicians was trampled and stomped on in which Dr. Bhardwaj swore to provide care. How can this not be a criminal case? Why are none of this woman filing a case against this man for preying on their vulnerability? This Doctor and Doctors like him should never be allowed to practice Medicine again. Clearly has a potential the College of Physicians should not allow back into a world of medicine that is supposed protects people. If they do it’s sickening beyond belief and clearly unjust. This man should never practice Medicine again! The life he had is over as is the lives of the woman he abused and his Family. Never to be the same again. Shame on you Sanjeev Bhardwaj. After seeing you on the Golf Course regularly over the last few years I now know something I wish I didn’t. Your a disgrace to Doctors and humanity alike.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

He was pers diving Tylenol 3’s for my son who has a mental handicap. Needless to say my son was addicted. He also ignored the fact hat my husband had a blood clot and nearly died. Very sick person, Dr. Sanjeev Bhardwaj

flag | Submitted December 23, 2018

Apparently, he was very extra loving...... https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4943758

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

Aside from Doctor Ellers if you can possibly get an appointment Doctor Bardwaj was the best doctor this clinic had. He never perscribed anything too aggressive and with mild side affects. He was warm and attentive. Doctor Donkin I belive replaced him and sadly she absolutely pails compares to him. Constantly checking her watch, cutting you off, perscribed me a pill with the worst side effects I've yet to experience.

Submitted July 19, 2017

Its been months and months since Dr B quickly left this clinic. There has been nothing on the news to signal anything criminal, its so concerning. Every single day I miss this Dr - I recent had a house full of sickies - and we went to the walk in clinics several times, but its just not the same as Dr Bhardwaj. I hope he is ok but he has to know how much he is missed.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Bhardwaj was my family doctor for about 20 years. When I moved to Calgary for a few years, I made the drive up to see him, because it was worth it. Thankfully, I've never had to visit him for anything more than regular checkups and a few minor issues, but it was still very evident what an amazing doctor he is. It felt like talking with a good friend. He was thorough, warm, friendly and attentive. He was an amazing person. I'm so sad to hear he is no longer at the clinic and have him and his family in my thoughts. I hope he is able to read the comments on this page and see how much he means to his patients and how much we are all thinking about him.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017