You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sanjeev Bhardwaj

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

It's like I wrote the last few comments!! My oldest son was diagnosed with asthma and we saw more Dr's than I can count. I wasn't until we met Dr . Bhardwaj at about 3-4 years old (he's now 15) that we started to gain control and better quality of life! I now also have a toddler, and another on the way and I am heartbroken that we won't get to continue seeing this amazing man. He has watched my family grow and showed genuine concern for all of our well being. Always informative and so funny! Myself and my growing family will never find another Doctor that fits us this well. Dr Bhardwaj, if you ever read this, all of our thoughts and well wishes are sent your way, and I hope you actually did get my card!! -Jewell E

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr.Bhardwaj has been our Dr for 12 yrs, seeing not only myself but my husband and our 2 children, when I discovered we were pregnant again just before Easter I called to make my appointment with him, April 1 I got a call saying that he's sick and I have to reschedule my appointment with him, instead I went in to see Dr.Botha to confirm my pregnancy and get my first step in the right direction, I followed up every week seeing if he was back and I was literally heart broken when they told me he's on permanent medical leave, Tuesday may 10 I had my first pre natal with dr.Botha and I was informed that it's official that I have to find a new Dr as Dr.Bhardwaj won't be back, I was crushed, I wanted to cry as we drive 1 hr and 20 minutes to see him and I feel so lost on where to go. I was so excited to see him with this baby as he always got excited to see my other 2. I truly hope he's ok and that all is well with his family.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

He's been my dr for about 10 years..... Very good and we all loved him. I was sad to hear he's on permanent medical leave. I cried. He was one of a kind and very caring. I will miss him very much and I do hope he is ok.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr Bhardwaj is simply amazing. He diagnosed my then 4 year old son with asthma and allergies after years of trying to get help from nearly a half dozen other Dr's. My son absolutely adores him and we feel we were destined to meet him. We are terribly sad to hear he is on a medical leave and we wish him all the best. We will miss him and will most likely never find another Dr like him. Dr Bhardwaj was one of a kind!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

The best Family DR you could ask for! He always remembers me at the clinic or in public. I've be seeing him in Stony Plain since he arrived there and I am very sad to hear today he is on permanent medical leave and will not be returning. I'm pretty sure I will never find another Dr like him. :(

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr Bhardwaj was my family doctor for about 10 years and I've just been informed he is on permanent medical leave and will not be returning. I've never had such care before from a doctor and I'm not sure I ever will!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr Bhardwaj is an amazing Doctor. He has been my family doctor for over 10 years years am I am very sad to see that he is away on medical leave. He is sadly missed. He is the type of Doctor who will go above and beyond for a patient. I just recent lost my daughter and he took the time to call and see how I was doing. You can't say that for all doctors. Being a family man himself he cares for his patients and takes the time to get to know them and treat them with care. Will be very sad if he doesn't return.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

He was my family doctor for as long as I could remember, I sought out a new doctor after a few very bad experiences in recent years. As a young healthy male adult I had never had to see him for any serious condition or situation so it was only expected to have easy visits each time as the care I required was simple. I was involved in a major skiing accident in BC which put my in the Intensive Care Unit in Vancouver for over two weeks, when I returned back to Alberta I had an appointment booked with Dr Bhardwaj for follow up and to update him on this information. I had several severe symptoms I brought forward and he literally requisitioned no exams of any type, barely performed a physical examination, and was very slow to get into contact with the specialist I was seeing in ICU in Vancouver to receive my information on treatment. My condition worsened over the next 7 days and I returned to him with shallow breath, a crackling noise that could be heard when I exhaled, and deep burning in the lungs. His physical examination was pathetic, he prescribed me an inhaler to help open the airways and again literally never requisitioned ANY medical diagnostics or labwork. After returning home I became much worse over the next day and checked into the Royal Alex Emergency Depatment where they found my lungs had been full of blood and fluid so I spent the next 2 weeks in the Lung ward having the effusions in my lungs drained out and medicated. The doctors said I was lucky I had not developed a lung infection with all of the fluid that had accumulated, literally litres of it and this quack listened to me breath and did not even requisition me for any tests! At the time I could hear the crackling in my throat when breathing without any medical knowledge or equipment. Still having faith in the medical system I kept him on as my doctor and months later was seeing him with all of the classic symptoms of gallstones and gallbladder dysfunction and he prescribed me heartburn medication and largely ignored all the information on symptoms I provided him. Shortly after that visit I was again hospitialized this time with acute cholecystitis and mild pancreatitis (gallstone stuck in my bile duct) and had to have emergency procedures to remove the stone . . . Its no wonder a patient with no history of acid reflux didn't respond to a prescription for heartburn medication. It was a very rough year and a very long winded recovery after a major accident and then with the failure of my gallbladder but I can assure you all that this man personally made it significantly harder by failing to provide a high level of care which was required of me at the time. I would recommend if you have serious medical problems or are likely to face them as the result of a sporting accident that this man be avoided at all costs. Very Very bad experience.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr. Sanjeev Bhardwaj's Credentials

HealthPartners

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. " "

May 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's like I wrote the last few comments!! My oldest son was diagnosed with asthma and we saw more Dr's than I can count. I wasn't until we met Dr . Bhardwaj at ..."

May 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Bhardwaj has been our Dr for 12 yrs, seeing not only myself but my husband and our 2 children, when I discovered we were pregnant again just before Easter I ..."

May 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A true humanitarian he cares about his patients not rushed uses resources and specialists as meeded"

May 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's been my dr for about 10 years..... Very good and we all loved him. I was sad to hear he's on permanent medical leave. I cried. He was one of a kind and ver..."

May 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Bhardwaj is simply amazing. He diagnosed my then 4 year old son with asthma and allergies after years of trying to get help from nearly a half dozen other Dr..."

May 3, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The best Family DR you could ask for! He always remembers me at the clinic or in public. I've be seeing him in Stony Plain since he arrived there and I am very ..."

May 2, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Bhardwaj was my family doctor for about 10 years and I've just been informed he is on permanent medical leave and will not be returning. I've never had such ..."

April 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Bhardwaj is an amazing Doctor. He has been my family doctor for over 10 years years am I am very sad to see that he is away on medical leave. He is sadly mis..."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "He was my family doctor for as long as I could remember, I sought out a new doctor after a few very bad experiences in recent years. As a young healthy male ad..."

March 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bhardwaj is amazing. He always takes the time to listen and is great with my children. He helped me so much when I was sick when I was pregnant. He is an..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He takes care of our whole family and seems to always be there for us whenever a medical issue pops up. A family man himself, which makes me feel I can trust h..."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Really like seeing Dr Bhardwaj he is friendly, knowledgeable and respectful. Not thrilled when I have to deal with his Resident Doctors"

October 2, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

June 25, 2013