You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sanjeev Bhardwaj

Dr. Bhardwaj is amazing. He always takes the time to listen and is great with my children. He helped me so much when I was sick when I was pregnant. He is an amazing person and amazing Doctor, I can't imagine if he ever moves.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

He takes care of our whole family and seems to always be there for us whenever a medical issue pops up. A family man himself, which makes me feel I can trust him with my kids as well.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

He is the doctor for my husband and 3 sons. He is always cheerful and smiling and cracking jokes with us. He is knowledgable with my middle son's illness and offering suggestions on easing his discomfort. My oldest has entered puberty and Dr. Bhardwaj has put him at ease and let him know how common his puberty experience is (Breast bud). He explains everything and is open to our questions. Sometimes a nuisance to have to talk to a resident/med student first but I appreciate that Dr. Bhardwaj is helping teach the next generation of doctors.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

WOW! What more can you ask for in a doctor? Always remembers me, always has an answer for any questions i have. I recently went in with with a laceration to get looked at. Instead of sending me to the hospital to get fixed ( and wait 5 hours) he fixed it at his office within minutes. You cant ask for more in a doctor!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

The best Family DR you could ask for...A total GEM!!!!!!...Ive be seening him in Stony Plain since he arrived there...I just hope he never moves away!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

I love him :) He tries his best (and usually succeeds) at being on time. He is kind, gentle, and make syou truly feel comfortable. When you talk to him you KNOW he is listening to you and wants to help you in every way possible. He is the first and only Dr I have had that I feel as though I can relate to on a personal level. He is so personable! He jokes with you, he remembers you, it is always just such a pleasant experience. Even when I ended up losing a pregnancy at 15 weeks he was so comforting and understanding. I could RAVE about him all day! Sometimes (depending on the day) it might take a few days until you can get in to see him, but it is SO worth the wait :)

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

Dr. Sanjeev Bhardwaj. A great man, and doctor. As a young patient he is very easy to relate with and always cares about everyting you say. Saw him this morning actually.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

I have been with this Doctor for many years and I have known him to be one of the best Physicians.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

i absolutely love dr. bhardwaj. he is the best doctor ever. he always answers every question i have. i trust him with the health of my entire family. i even made my husband switch to him. i have never felt so comfortable with any doctor. i just wish he would deliver babies cuz i hate having to leave him for the short time when i have to see a different doctor shortly before and after birth. he really is great!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

Dr. Sanjeev Bhardwaj's Credentials

HealthPartners

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bhardwaj is amazing. He always takes the time to listen and is great with my children. He helped me so much when I was sick when I was pregnant. He is an..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He takes care of our whole family and seems to always be there for us whenever a medical issue pops up. A family man himself, which makes me feel I can trust h..."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Really like seeing Dr Bhardwaj he is friendly, knowledgeable and respectful. Not thrilled when I have to deal with his Resident Doctors"

October 2, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

June 25, 2013