Ratings for Dr. S. Sasha Jazayeri

Dr Jaz is very nice and runs an efficient office. I wish i could schedule appointments through a portal or web page/app. It would be great to be reminded over Text or email before an appointment that i need to get lab work done. Other than that -- top notch experience at a doctors office. Thank you

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Great experience. Very nice staff and great Dr. Thank You!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

After 9 mo. of seeing six other specialists not knowing the cause of my skin condition, I came to Dr. Jazayeri in June 2018. With Dr. Jazayeri’s immediate diagnosis & prescribed medication My skin is all but brand new and will in a brief time. I strongly am recommending him to those in need of his expertise. Thank heaven I found him!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

Nice office environment! Coffee, snack bars, free internet. Upon walking in, I noted quite a few patients, some waiting for biopsy results, some waiting for their appointment. The staff was processing patients in a very timely fashion. Waiting time was minimal. Exam and treatment rooms were very clean and uncluttered. Dr. Jaz (for short) took the time to review my chart and asked if I noticed any new skin issues, which I had not. But his thorough exam proved me to be wrong; he noticed one spot on my wrist which he promptly froze and sent me on my way . . . . till next year.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

Fast, efficient service and pleased with the results, after several Mohs procedures performed by Dr. Jazayeri

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

I've been seeing Dr. Jazz for about 5 years now. He is excellent! Willing to spend as much time as needed to help you understand any issues. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Jazz and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

They were very accommodating. I had an appointment scheduled on my calendar and when I got to the office it was never a confirmed appointment. They gave me the option to stay or schedule for another date because I was due for a checkup. I decided to stay and was in and out in 30 minutes. In today’s world there isn’t very much customer service any more. Thank you for putting your patients first.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Jazz for years now and couldn't be more satisfied. Office is run professionally, everyone is cordial, etc. Thanks for being there.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

I have been a long term patient of Dr. Jazz for many years and have always received the best of care. The facility, staff, and all medical persons are excellent. I have referred many family members and friends to Alliance Dermatology for these same reasons

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

It was very easy to make an appointment even with my tight schedule. The staff is so nice and I always feel comfortable in my appointments.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018