You may also like

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Dr. Komarnicky has been my Optometrist for many years. In addition to regular examinations and corrective lens prescriptions, he has assisted me to consider and prepare for laser surgery and diagnosed a serious disease. I'm convinced of his expertise. He is unfailingly efficient. His manner is very agreeable. His explanations are informative. I have been blessed to be treated by many wonderful physicians in my long life, and he's at the top of the list.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Rate good doctor.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

I couldn't wear contact lenses for years. Furthermore, every doctor I've been to (5+ of them, from all over the world), told me I can't have perfect vision. After a single visit, Dr. Komarnicky solved all these issues for me. He's by far the most knowledgeable and thorough doctor I know in any field. My advice is to go to him and just do exactly as he advises, worked out great for me.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Went there for years, found him to be tops in eye care knowledge - so imagine my shock and deep distress when for absolutely no discernible reason, he suddenly began speaking to me with aggressive and blunt rudeness and disrespect. I have noticed over time, he grew less and less personable and more and more robotic. Of course I never did return and would never again refer him to anyone - I used to have to much respect and admiration for him, but in that last visit, all of it was eliminated. I think it is a huge loss and pity that a person with such education and speciality in their field would end up being that way.

Submitted November 3, 2015

I found Dr. Komarnicky online. I have keratoconus and due to my eye condition it is very difficult to fit contact lenses. Dr. Komarnicky took allot of time to fit me with a contact lens that fits extremely well on my cornea. He was very knowledgeable and experienced in fitting me due to my condition. The staff was very friendly and professional. The service that I received from my first telephone call and throughout my appointments and fittings was outstanding. Dr. Komarnicky was very patient and diligent in getting me the best vision possible. I would highly recommend Dr. Komarnicky!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Dr. Komarnicky has been my eye doc for many years since 2000. He is absolutely the most thorough, experienced and well informed optometry specialist in his field. I would recommend him to anyone with absolute confidence.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

1st time visit and very impressed with Gerald's thoroughness and attention to detail. He explained things about my eyes that have never been told to me by other optometrists.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

I've been attending Dr. Komarnicky's clinic for many years. He has always been very friendly and helpful. The staff are wonderful! I always love my glasses from there. I would highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Komarnicky since 1991. He is always very friendly, punctual, thorough. You always leave his office knowing what is happening to your vision and eyes. Very friendly staff too.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Dr. Gerald Komarnicky's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a great eye doctor. I wish I had found him sooner. I have never seen so clearly."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Komarnicky has been my Optometrist for many years. In addition to regular examinations and corrective lens prescriptions, he has assisted me to consider an..."

December 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Rate good doctor. "

November 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I couldn't wear contact lenses for years. Furthermore, every doctor I've been to (5+ of them, from all over the world), told me I can't have perfect vision. ..."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Went there for years, found him to be tops in eye care knowledge - so imagine my shock and deep distress when for absolutely no discernible reason, he suddenly..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Komarnicky online. I have keratoconus and due to my eye condition it is very difficult to fit contact lenses. Dr. Komarnicky took allot of time to..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Komarnicky has been my eye doc for many years since 2000. He is absolutely the most thorough, experienced and well informed optometry specialist in his fie..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "1st time visit and very impressed with Gerald's thoroughness and attention to detail. He explained things about my eyes that have never been told to me by oth..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been attending Dr. Komarnicky's clinic for many years. He has always been very friendly and helpful. The staff are wonderful! I always love my glasses from..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Komarnicky since 1991. He is always very friendly, punctual, thorough. You always leave his office knowing what is happening to your visi..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Perfect experience from beginning to end. Staff were friendly and efficient. Dr Komarnicky was punctual, friendly, informative and outstanding throughout the ..."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Friendly, knowledgeable, and above all takes the time to explain in detail and make sure you understand. Glad to have found him!"

July 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient of his for over 20 years. Exceptional team. Knowledgeable, friendly each and every appointment."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is friendly, personable, funny and extremely knowledgeable and professional. "

June 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been fortunate to have been referred to his prctice on moving to North Vancouver 15 years ago and he has consistently provide superb service and takes th..."

May 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "By far, Dr Komarnicky is the best optometrist that I have been to. My vision problems are quite complex and he is very patient and diligent with me to get the b..."

May 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I consider Dr. Komarnicky to be the very best optometrist I have ever been to. Have been seeing him for over 25 years and his knowledge and expertise regarding..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.komarnicky is very pleasant, and more importantly, very knowledgeable. His prescription was excellent, have seen him several times."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I chose Dr. K's office about a year and a half ago due to recommendations on Yelp. Dr. K was pleasant, not rushed and seemed skilled (no more or less than any..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I disagree., A pleasant experience for the past 23 years I have been seeing him. Highly recommend him, professional doctor every time."

April 11, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "an idiot!! Spends more time trying to up his google rating on patient referring websites"

April 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always a pleasant educational experience when it comes time for a check up. "

April 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came here after reading several other great reviews and I would have to agree with everyone else. Dr. Komarnicky is extremely knowledgeable, very articulate a..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love this place! In and out in 25 minutes or less but don't feel rushed. Fast, efficient and up-to-date service. "

March 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gerald Komarnicky has been serving the downtown community for about 30 years and he and his staff are knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. The office is cl..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Komarnicky is attentive, smart and fun. I've been seeing him for about 15 years and I wouldn't go anywhere else."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best optometrist I have ever been to. He is constantly doing research and ensuring he is up to date on all new advances in optometry. I trust him 100%."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Komarnicky is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. My son has very high astigmatism which is why I always try to find the best Optometrist. I was very pl..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Komarnicky for about 25 years. My needs have changed over the years and can be challenging and he has never let me down. His office has..."

November 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Komarnicky was referred to me by a co-worker and I have been a patient of his since 1990. He is a true professional who takes the time to thoroughly examin..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient for over 10 years, and Dr Komarnicky has always been incredible. He might be a bit late sometimes, and the staff might be a bit rude sometim..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient for close to 25 years and my entire family has received absolutely outstanding support and service from Dr. Komarnicky and his associates...."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Have the greatest in confidence in Dr. K and his staff."

October 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Yesterday was another enjoyable visit with Dr. Gerald Komarnicky and the staff at the Downtown Vancouver Optometry Clinic. From the moment you enter their door ..."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Ive been with Dr. Komarnicky since 1985. He was great back then and great today. Very thorough with a great personality. His staff is as helpful."

September 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Komarnicky is wonderful. He is very professional, and always takes the time to give me a complete eye exam every time I come in - along with thorough (simpl..."

September 6, 2014