Ratings for Dr. Gerald Komarnicky

I have been visiting Dr. Komarnicky for many years and have always found him to be professional and efficient while maintaining a personal and friendly approach. I can highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

My wife and I see Dr Komarnicky every two years. He recently diagnosed my wife’s eye problem and got her into surgery within 24 hours. I will always be grateful to this doctor and his staff for their professional work.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

I absolutely appreciate that this doctor wears a tie and runs a professional office.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

I have been a patient here for years. I will go nowhere else. Excellent service .

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

This guy knows his stuff. I was very surprised to find such a modern eye doctor office in an office tower.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Very professional nice man. I am happy to recommend him to anyone wanting professional eye care in a professional office that is in a professional office tower and NOT in a mall. The eye doctors in the malls only want to see glasses.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

I have been a patient for nearly 30 years. Dr. Komarnicky has seen me through laser surgery, floaters, dry eyes and every day eye health. He is knowledgeable, helpful and quite nice. I am so happy to have him as the care-taker of my eyes and appreciate being his patient.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Best optometrist I have ever seen. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

I have a concussion. Dr. Komarnicky taught me more about my injury in 20 minutes that anyone else was able to. I,m not well yet, but he gave me hope and he helped me with my double vision.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

I have visited Dr. Komarnicky since 1985. He has been the only reliable heath care provider I have had. Now that I am in my sunset years and moving to Vancouver Island, I will always be grateful for his kind, polite and efficient care. My thanks also to his optician John and long time receptionist Sherry.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018