Ratings for Dr. Gerald Komarnicky

Dr. K is great! Super friendly and efficient, but takes time to explain things and answer any questions.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2019

I have been a patient for more than 20 years. Sixteen years ago Dr K found cancer in my eye. He referred me to Dr. Ross the same day. At St Pauls hospital. Today I am blind in that eye but I am forever grateful to Dr K for finding my cancer.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2019

I’ve been a patient of Dr. Kormarnicky for 2 years and I regret it terribly. He misdiagnosed my eye condition rushing through my appointments. He never returned my call. This is a highly unprofessional office so I switched doctors and am grateful. I wish I hadn’t washed my time.

Submitted October 12, 2019

Dr.K is the BEST and most knowledgeable eye doc that knows and understands the complexities of fitting someone with dry eyes. I saw three other optometrists for a refitting of rgp lenses as dry eyes ensued and they were either fit too loose or tight. Dr K fit me bang on the first go and that was 15yrs ago. About a year ago i got an upgrade to multifocal rgp lenses and again for me bang on the first go. Dr.Kpmarnicky is very knowledgeable in fitting complex contact lens patients. The office staff are also very professional. If you are looking for the most knowledgeable eye doc downtown.Dr Komarnicky is my go-to eye doc for all of my vision care needs. And you'll be seeing a contact lens fitting master.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2019

The most wonderful, caring and knowledgeable doctor that I have ever been to bar none!!! The attention to detail and pression taken in my eye examination was head and shoulders above any that I have ever had before. This man gets it . . . I can see clearly again and he even helped me with my concussion symptoms. Very professional and just the best ever. Thank You Dr. Komarnicky!!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr Komarnicky ever since established his practice at DVOC. I have faced a number of vision challenges as I have aged. Retinal tears, wrinkled retina, detached retina, cataracts......Dr Komarnicky dealt with all the challenges, guided me to surgeons who did excellent work. He is thorough , forthright, and very experienced. I am glad that I have him as my eye doctor.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2019

I can’t believe these negative reviews. I have been seeing DR Komarnicky for years and for these reviews to come all in two weeks this just doesn’t make sense, these all sound like the same person writing them

Submitted August 12, 2019

Really great doctor...patient, informative, knowledgable with great skill. I really trust him.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

I have recently moved to Vancouver. My co-worker recommended DVOC. I was happy to find that my appointment went well and the staff was most helpful.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2019

I have known Dr Komarnicky for many years and I am very happy to recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2019