Ratings for Dr. Gerald Komarnicky

This clinic is always welcoming, very efficient and gets it right the first time. I have seen Dr K for years and nothing slows this guy down. He obviously loves his job.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

This doctor is wise, humble, kind and just plain good. My experience at this clinic was nothing short of perfect.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

My son had a traumatic eye injury involving a hammer and a nail. After his surgery the corneal specialist recommended my son see Dr. Komarnicky and only Dr. Komarnicky. The contact lens he used came from California. The contact lens was expensive but having my sons vision restored to normal is priceless. Thank you Dr. Komarnicky.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

A long wait just to get an appointment. A long wait in the office. The appointment was great but it felt a bit rushed. Still a good doc but you can tell he is winding things down.

Submitted September 1, 2017

Very good eye doctor. Helped me with my headaches I was getting when working on my computer. Nice staff too - the office runs like a machine but he still had time for all of my questions.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Hands down, best optometrist I have had. Dr Komarnicky did my pre-op and post op check ups for laser eye surgery. Wealth of knowledge, super friendly and very good demeanour and client relationship.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

With Dr. Komarnicky, I feel like I am in the hands of an expert who takes his time, is clear, concise and allows me to feel confident that I am receiving excellent care. Super appreciated!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Simply the finest Optometrist I have every encountered. Has been caring for my eyes for over 20 years now. I recommend him to all my friends, associates, etc.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

He is simply the best in Vancouver. I trust him with my eyes since over 20 years

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

my wife and I have been seeing Dr. K. for 13 years. He is brilliant. I wish all the "professionals" I deal with were half as good. He is extremely knowledgeable, polite and well spoken. What more could you ask for?

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Gerald Komarnicky's Credentials

Ahcccs
Care First (Ahcccs) W/Prior
Care First (Ahcccs) W/Prior Authorization
Carefirst Bcbs
GHI
Health Choice Of Arizona (Ahccss)
HealthFirst
  • Humana Freedom Plus
  • Humana Gold Plus
  • Humana Health Care Plan
  • Humana Medicare
  • Medicare Replacement (Humana Replacement)
Mercy Care (Ahcccs)