Ratings for Dr. Gerald Komarnicky

Great reception, great support staff, very professional office and doctor: I have seen Dr. K for more than 10 years and I always enjoy my check ups. I learn something new with every visit.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

This must be the best optometrist in the city. He was thorough and solved my problem in 20 minutes. He is a great communicator. The clinic is very clean, modern and runs like a top - on time every time. I highly recommend Dr. Komarnisky and this clinic.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Great appointment, if it wasn't for the long wait and somewhat rude staff. I have been coming to Dr. Komanicky for a long time, and the wait time has always been a bit long. The doctor is amazing though. The best in the city!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Hi have visited Dr. Komarnicky since I started my career in 1988. He has been the most professional of all my physicians. My eye issues are not that severe but he has kept me comfortable as I worked on a computer my entire adult life. The office has an exceptional staff and the optician, Mr. Yee has always made my glasses to perfection. Although I am about to retire, I will continue to travel downtown to be under Dr. Komarnicky's care for as long as I can. You should too.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

I've been seeing Gerald Komarnicky for may years. Although I still can't pronounce his name, he is no doubt the best out there: very experienced and very personable, kind and so understanding of my eye phobias. My only fear is that one day he may retire...luckily I know he enjoys his work and is passionate about giving his best every time.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

I recently returned to see this doctor after trying another optometrist. I will never stray again. This guy is good.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Absolutely a fabulous doctor - knowledgeable and personable. Exceptional

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I have been Dr. Komarnicky's patient for many years. I first went to him when I was told by another optometrist that there was nothing that could be done for the blurriness and double-vision I was experiencing, it was just "age" (I was only about 40 at the time!). When I saw Dr. Komarnicky, he knew exactly what I needed - reading glasses for my computer work and bifocals for distance and driving! He was absolutely right and I had no problems after that. I have recommended him to my friends and my family goes to him as well. He can explain very complicated issues in a way that's easy to understand and is always happy to take the time needed to ensure I understand what's going on. I also recently had to have cataract surgery and he referred me to an excellent surgeon . He is friendly, kind, efficient and knowledgeable and I would recommend him to anyone who wants a top-notch optometrist.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

Myself, my wife, and my two children have been patients of Dr. Komarnicky for over 20 years. He is extremely knowledgeable and personable, and his office is run like a swiss clock. If you need an eye doctor, he is your man.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

If every doctor's office was run like this one the health care system would be a better place. Dr. Komarnicky is kind, efficient and exacting in what he does. I highly recommend him and his clinic.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016