Ratings for Dr. Gerald Komarnicky

Hands down, best optometrist I have had. Dr Komarnicky did my pre-op and post op check ups for laser eye surgery. Wealth of knowledge, super friendly and very good demeanour and client relationship.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

With Dr. Komarnicky, I feel like I am in the hands of an expert who takes his time, is clear, concise and allows me to feel confident that I am receiving excellent care. Super appreciated!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Simply the finest Optometrist I have every encountered. Has been caring for my eyes for over 20 years now. I recommend him to all my friends, associates, etc.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

He is simply the best in Vancouver. I trust him with my eyes since over 20 years

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

my wife and I have been seeing Dr. K. for 13 years. He is brilliant. I wish all the "professionals" I deal with were half as good. He is extremely knowledgeable, polite and well spoken. What more could you ask for?

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

This doctor not only saved my eye he saved my life. I had pain behind my eye. An emergency room doctor said it was a sinus infection. When the pain got worse I went to Dr. Komarnicky. He found my pupil wasn't working and arranged for an MRI at St. Paul's hospital. The MRI found a stroke behind my eye. Enough said.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Only eye doctor I will ever go to . Modern office with kind on time service. Dr Komarnicky has all the answers and is very polite.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Very nice person. Exceptional eye doctor. I am very happy with the service I receive at this office.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Great optometrist. A kind, polite, and knowledgable person. I look forward to going to see him.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Great doctor. Very knowledgeable, straight-forward, and kind

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017