You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Gerald Komarnicky

I have been Dr. Komarnicky's patient for many years. I first went to him when I was told by another optometrist that there was nothing that could be done for the blurriness and double-vision I was experiencing, it was just "age" (I was only about 40 at the time!). When I saw Dr. Komarnicky, he knew exactly what I needed - reading glasses for my computer work and bifocals for distance and driving! He was absolutely right and I had no problems after that. I have recommended him to my friends and my family goes to him as well. He can explain very complicated issues in a way that's easy to understand and is always happy to take the time needed to ensure I understand what's going on. I also recently had to have cataract surgery and he referred me to an excellent surgeon . He is friendly, kind, efficient and knowledgeable and I would recommend him to anyone who wants a top-notch optometrist.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

Myself, my wife, and my two children have been patients of Dr. Komarnicky for over 20 years. He is extremely knowledgeable and personable, and his office is run like a swiss clock. If you need an eye doctor, he is your man.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

If every doctor's office was run like this one the health care system would be a better place. Dr. Komarnicky is kind, efficient and exacting in what he does. I highly recommend him and his clinic.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Komarnicky's for years. He is kind, efficient and very good at what he does. He is in fact, THE most professional professional I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Dr. Komarnicky has been my Optometrist for many years. In addition to regular examinations and corrective lens prescriptions, he has assisted me to consider and prepare for laser surgery and diagnosed a serious disease. I'm convinced of his expertise. He is unfailingly efficient. His manner is very agreeable. His explanations are informative. I have been blessed to be treated by many wonderful physicians in my long life, and he's at the top of the list.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Rate good doctor.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

I couldn't wear contact lenses for years. Furthermore, every doctor I've been to (5+ of them, from all over the world), told me I can't have perfect vision. After a single visit, Dr. Komarnicky solved all these issues for me. He's by far the most knowledgeable and thorough doctor I know in any field. My advice is to go to him and just do exactly as he advises, worked out great for me.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr. Gerald Komarnicky's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been Dr. Komarnicky's patient for many years. I first went to him when I was told by another optometrist that there was nothing that could be done for t..."

May 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Myself, my wife, and my two children have been patients of Dr. Komarnicky for over 20 years. He is extremely knowledgeable and personable, and his office is r..."

April 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If every doctor's office was run like this one the health care system would be a better place. Dr. Komarnicky is kind, efficient and exacting in what he does. ..."

April 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so grateful for the work Dr. Komarnicky has done to give me the best vision I can have given my personal and family history."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Komarnicky's for years. He is kind, efficient and very good at what he does. He is in fact, THE most professional professional I ..."

February 18, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "His office, and some others, do encourage us to leave a review with this site and/or Yelp. It's perhaps not very professional of them to do that. "

February 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a great eye doctor. I wish I had found him sooner. I have never seen so clearly."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Komarnicky has been my Optometrist for many years. In addition to regular examinations and corrective lens prescriptions, he has assisted me to consider an..."

December 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Rate good doctor. "

November 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I couldn't wear contact lenses for years. Furthermore, every doctor I've been to (5+ of them, from all over the world), told me I can't have perfect vision. ..."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Went there for years, found him to be tops in eye care knowledge - so imagine my shock and deep distress when for absolutely no discernible reason, he suddenly..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Komarnicky online. I have keratoconus and due to my eye condition it is very difficult to fit contact lenses. Dr. Komarnicky took allot of time to..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Komarnicky has been my eye doc for many years since 2000. He is absolutely the most thorough, experienced and well informed optometry specialist in his fie..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "1st time visit and very impressed with Gerald's thoroughness and attention to detail. He explained things about my eyes that have never been told to me by oth..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been attending Dr. Komarnicky's clinic for many years. He has always been very friendly and helpful. The staff are wonderful! I always love my glasses from..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Komarnicky since 1991. He is always very friendly, punctual, thorough. You always leave his office knowing what is happening to your visi..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Perfect experience from beginning to end. Staff were friendly and efficient. Dr Komarnicky was punctual, friendly, informative and outstanding throughout the ..."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Friendly, knowledgeable, and above all takes the time to explain in detail and make sure you understand. Glad to have found him!"

July 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient of his for over 20 years. Exceptional team. Knowledgeable, friendly each and every appointment."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is friendly, personable, funny and extremely knowledgeable and professional. "

June 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been fortunate to have been referred to his prctice on moving to North Vancouver 15 years ago and he has consistently provide superb service and takes th..."

May 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "By far, Dr Komarnicky is the best optometrist that I have been to. My vision problems are quite complex and he is very patient and diligent with me to get the b..."

May 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I consider Dr. Komarnicky to be the very best optometrist I have ever been to. Have been seeing him for over 25 years and his knowledge and expertise regarding..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.komarnicky is very pleasant, and more importantly, very knowledgeable. His prescription was excellent, have seen him several times."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I chose Dr. K's office about a year and a half ago due to recommendations on Yelp. Dr. K was pleasant, not rushed and seemed skilled (no more or less than any..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I disagree., A pleasant experience for the past 23 years I have been seeing him. Highly recommend him, professional doctor every time."

April 11, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "an idiot!! Spends more time trying to up his google rating on patient referring websites"

April 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always a pleasant educational experience when it comes time for a check up. "

April 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came here after reading several other great reviews and I would have to agree with everyone else. Dr. Komarnicky is extremely knowledgeable, very articulate a..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love this place! In and out in 25 minutes or less but don't feel rushed. Fast, efficient and up-to-date service. "

March 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gerald Komarnicky has been serving the downtown community for about 30 years and he and his staff are knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. The office is cl..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Komarnicky is attentive, smart and fun. I've been seeing him for about 15 years and I wouldn't go anywhere else."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best optometrist I have ever been to. He is constantly doing research and ensuring he is up to date on all new advances in optometry. I trust him 100%."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Komarnicky is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. My son has very high astigmatism which is why I always try to find the best Optometrist. I was very pl..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Komarnicky for about 25 years. My needs have changed over the years and can be challenging and he has never let me down. His office has..."

November 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Komarnicky was referred to me by a co-worker and I have been a patient of his since 1990. He is a true professional who takes the time to thoroughly examin..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient for over 10 years, and Dr Komarnicky has always been incredible. He might be a bit late sometimes, and the staff might be a bit rude sometim..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient for close to 25 years and my entire family has received absolutely outstanding support and service from Dr. Komarnicky and his associates...."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Have the greatest in confidence in Dr. K and his staff."

October 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Yesterday was another enjoyable visit with Dr. Gerald Komarnicky and the staff at the Downtown Vancouver Optometry Clinic. From the moment you enter their door ..."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Ive been with Dr. Komarnicky since 1985. He was great back then and great today. Very thorough with a great personality. His staff is as helpful."

September 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Komarnicky is wonderful. He is very professional, and always takes the time to give me a complete eye exam every time I come in - along with thorough (simpl..."

September 6, 2014