Ratings for Dr. Gerald Komarnicky

Best eye doctor I have ever had. Cured an ulcer I got from sleeping with a contact lens on . Probably saved my eye.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Have had good care from Dr.Komarnicky in the past, but this time after several visits the prescribed treatment was not helping. Finally went to a different optometrist and got a different diagnosis (dry eye) and treatment plan that worked quickly.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Komarnicky for over 20 years. Throughout that time, he has taken care of me though laser surgery, eye infections, and general check-ups. I really appreciate how knowledgeable he is, his caring nature and his friendly staff.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

A totally impressed. Very good clinic, staff and Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Very impressed with this doctor and his staff. Very efficient, on time, answered all of my questions and helped me see. I will recommend this office and Doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Dr Gerald Komarnicky is fantastic! By far the most knowledgeable optometrist I've ever had.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Its nice to know that your with the best when you go to see Dr. Komarnicky. Five Stars

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

I had an appointment booked to see him at the end of the year to use out my benefits. After waiting two weeks for an appointment I got a call a few hours before my appointment cancelling it. Furthermore he had no openings before year end so my option was to see another doctor or waste my benefits. Very inconvenient. After seeing this doctor for over a decade I think I will start looking for a new doctor.

Submitted December 27, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr K's for many years. He is the most helpful and dedicated optometrist I have ever met. He will greet you with enthusiasm and make your experience in his office one to remember. This office is run like a clock. I highly recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Dr. Komarnicky has been dropping the ball lately, I feel he has lost the passion for what he does...

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016