Ratings for Dr. Gerald Komarnicky

my wife and I have been seeing Dr. K. for 13 years. He is brilliant. I wish all the "professionals" I deal with were half as good. He is extremely knowledgeable, polite and well spoken. What more could you ask for?

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

This doctor not only saved my eye he saved my life. I had pain behind my eye. An emergency room doctor said it was a sinus infection. When the pain got worse I went to Dr. Komarnicky. He found my pupil wasn't working and arranged for an MRI at St. Paul's hospital. The MRI found a stroke behind my eye. Enough said.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Only eye doctor I will ever go to . Modern office with kind on time service. Dr Komarnicky has all the answers and is very polite.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Very nice person. Exceptional eye doctor. I am very happy with the service I receive at this office.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Great optometrist. A kind, polite, and knowledgable person. I look forward to going to see him.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Great doctor. Very knowledgeable, straight-forward, and kind

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Best eye doctor I have ever had. Cured an ulcer I got from sleeping with a contact lens on . Probably saved my eye.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Have had good care from Dr.Komarnicky in the past, but this time after several visits the prescribed treatment was not helping. Finally went to a different optometrist and got a different diagnosis (dry eye) and treatment plan that worked quickly.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Komarnicky for over 20 years. Throughout that time, he has taken care of me though laser surgery, eye infections, and general check-ups. I really appreciate how knowledgeable he is, his caring nature and his friendly staff.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

A totally impressed. Very good clinic, staff and Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017