Ratings for Dr. Gerald Komarnicky

Dr K is the best. We are lucky to have such a skilled optometrist for our family.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I have been his patient since 1989 and would never consider a change. He is very knowledgeable, helpful, and equally important for me, he is kind!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

I moved to Vancouver island many years ago but still travel to see Dr K for my eye care because he is simply the best. If you are looking for a great optometrist and a great optometry office I suggest you go there too.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr. Komarnicky is very pleasent, respectful, and knowledgable. Appointments are on time and the clinic's staff is very helpful and efficient.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Have been visiting Dr. Komarnicky for almost 20 yrs. I trust his professional judgement and his skill.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

This clinic is always welcoming, very efficient and gets it right the first time. I have seen Dr K for years and nothing slows this guy down. He obviously loves his job.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

This doctor is wise, humble, kind and just plain good. My experience at this clinic was nothing short of perfect.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

My son had a traumatic eye injury involving a hammer and a nail. After his surgery the corneal specialist recommended my son see Dr. Komarnicky and only Dr. Komarnicky. The contact lens he used came from California. The contact lens was expensive but having my sons vision restored to normal is priceless. Thank you Dr. Komarnicky.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

A long wait just to get an appointment. A long wait in the office. The appointment was great but it felt a bit rushed. Still a good doc but you can tell he is winding things down.

Submitted September 1, 2017

Very good eye doctor. Helped me with my headaches I was getting when working on my computer. Nice staff too - the office runs like a machine but he still had time for all of my questions.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017