Ratings for Dr. Gerald Komarnicky

I have seen Dr K for a few years and have always felt comfortable and well cared for by him and his staff. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Found this doctor with on line reviews. Very nice office and very good experience. He answered all of my questions. Obviously very knowledgeable. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Excellent doctor. One of the few who really know how to fit a hard gas permeable lens anymore.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I am a diabetic and see Dr Komarnicky every year. My family doctor is always impressed by his reports. I am counting on Dr Komarnicky to protect me. He is an excellent doctor with all the fancy machines.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

I have visited Dr. Komarnicky for years and I have always appreciated his professional care and the efficiency at which his staff works. I am always seen on time and he always gets it right the first time.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Perfect office. I am New to Vancouver and found Dr. Komarnicky by RateMDs. Everything said about him is true. Very nice man and a very excellent eye doctor. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Highly recommend this eye doctor. Excellent modern office.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

I am a UBC student and found this doctor on ratemds. Everything people say is true. He was very analytical, found my problem, explained it and solved it. I highly recommend this clinic and Doctor.. Worth the trip downtown.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

I have visited many optometry clinics over the years but I finally found one that I will be loyal to. The entire experience from web page to phone call to meeting this doctor to getting my glasses. It was seamless and efficient. I am done looking. This is a great clinic.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr. Komarnicky is fantastic. He is everything an eye doctor should be.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016