Ratings for Dr. Gerald Komarnicky

Dr Gerald Komarnicky is fantastic! By far the most knowledgeable optometrist I've ever had.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Its nice to know that your with the best when you go to see Dr. Komarnicky. Five Stars

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

I had an appointment booked to see him at the end of the year to use out my benefits. After waiting two weeks for an appointment I got a call a few hours before my appointment cancelling it. Furthermore he had no openings before year end so my option was to see another doctor or waste my benefits. Very inconvenient. After seeing this doctor for over a decade I think I will start looking for a new doctor.

Submitted December 27, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr K's for many years. He is the most helpful and dedicated optometrist I have ever met. He will greet you with enthusiasm and make your experience in his office one to remember. This office is run like a clock. I highly recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Dr. Komarnicky has been dropping the ball lately, I feel he has lost the passion for what he does...

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Komarnicky since he started his practice in Downtown Vancouver (I saw his predecessor) and I have been extremely pleased. He is thorough in his examination and clear in his communications. Always willing to answer questions and able to explain clearly. Very task focussed but also caring at the same time and I am confident that my visual health is well attended to with Dr Komarnicky. The optician working at the clinic, John, is the best I have ever worked with (and I've had glasses for 50 years and am "hard to fit"). Between the two of them, I am very confident that I am receiving quality care. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Very happy with this doctor. I sought a second opinion. His exam was thorough. He gave me his point of view and I was satisfied. This clinic is the best eye clinic I have encountered.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

I have seen Dr K for a few years and have always felt comfortable and well cared for by him and his staff. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Found this doctor with on line reviews. Very nice office and very good experience. He answered all of my questions. Obviously very knowledgeable. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Excellent doctor. One of the few who really know how to fit a hard gas permeable lens anymore.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016