Ratings for Dr. Gary A. Lease

He ignored my health for 6 mo. misdiognosed me, I couldve died, I went from healthy to almost dead from his care til he sent me to Johns hopkins hosp. I seen him my etire life and trusted him, he ignored my pain until my nerves n mussles were destroyed literaly disabling me! hey doc remember me Kevin Rudisill? yeah I bet you do, at least he did say he was sorry.. big whoop!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2008

He's awful. First, they kept me waiting, then they threw an intern at me who turned out to be a hundred times better than the doctor. But the intern had no say in my care. So after the intern took all the notes, the doctor walked in, argued with me about my condition of which he knew nothing about. Then he ordered a bunch of the wrong tests that seemed un-needed and I ended up canceling all the appointments for them. He gave me the wrong pain med, too, even after I specifically told him I cannot take any form of NSAID. So I remain in pain now. He also misdiagnosed my mother when she went to him. He's really awful. His partner Sharon is much better, but she allowed a high school student who was "interested in medicine" to come into the room and only asked me if it was okay after the girl was already in the room with the door closed. I was not happy. It's not the best practice to go to.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2007

Dr. Gary A. Lease's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Neighborhood Health Partnership