Ratings for Dr. Tom Paszkiewicz

Was extremely rude during my visit after having to wait an hr. The receptionist was great.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2019

Horrid. Won’t let you get in a word edge wise and if you’re sick you’ll get Zithromax no matter what ailment you have. I swear he’s a rep for them!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2019

We have full confidence in Dr. Paszkiewicz and are thankful he is our family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

one of the best. he goes to the bottom of your ilness

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

best staff! the blonde is great and always cheerful, Dr. Paszkiewicz is always helpful and if does not know something he will find someone who does.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Better then my family doctor! Always has time to fit you in on short notice and he listens and will do everything in his power to get you results. Love the staff, the blonde is always helpful and willing to ensure we get in. Miss the cheerful younger girl, she always made us feel welcome.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Very good doctor. Very thorough and if he doesn't know he sends you onwards. Karen is wonderful who works there as well!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr. P is always willing to listen and order test to rule out problems i might have.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

He is the first doctor I saw that listened to my symptoms, and made feel like what I was experiencing was real. He immediately booked the appropriate tests and appointments with specialists. As soon as he received my lab work I was called in to go over my results and he explained everyrhing to me. This in and of itself is important to me as a patient. To think that if untreated I could have suffered seriousnissues is scary. Thanks to thisbamazing doctor and his attentiveness I still have faith in doctors and know that my health is important. Dont give up find a new doctor, be an advocate and do not take No you're fine as an answer. Take your health seriously.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

I have been seeing Dr.Paskewitz for over a year regarding problems with my digestive tract. He's quick to order the specialists and never once made me feel like I was stupid. He's got the approach that anything is possible in the world of medicine and I appreciate his commitment to helping me. His receptionists are amazing. They're always friendly and easy to talk to. I myself am very shy and I was not put off by anything in his office. He can come across as pushy but trust me he's not. :) I recommend him 100%

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015