Ratings for Dr. Raj Sekhon

How great Sekhon was till Dr. Hasnain. Why because Sekhon is a pill pusher and gives his patients whatever they want. He is a sick man, he was always a huge pervert and drug dealer. Glad he lost his licence and he should go to jail.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Does anyone know where he is now. Apri 2016? He use to be my doctor in Windsor, Ontaro then he moved his practice to Toronto. Since then I'm now with Dr . Hasnain who is a terrible doctor. Dr Sekron come back to Windsor. I miss you and unfortunately I didn't know how great you were till I got Hasnain. FML

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

My husband and I are 70 yrs old and had to find a new doctor because our family doctor in Ajax had retired. We became Dr. Sekhon's patients in January 2015. We were happy with him and he gave us thorough medical tests to make sure we did not have any serious illnesses. I had done a search on Google of Dr. Sekhon and knew he came from Ohio and then onto Windsor, then Ajax. It was not for me to judge his past so I continued to see Dr. Sekhon because we liked him. Then we were told his practice closed in September due to similar things that had happed in his other practice. Now we cannot find a new doctor in Ajax and have no idea what to do. If we get really ill, I guess we are off to the hospital.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Very nice doctor. Found him very helpful and takes his time with his patients. He saw myself and my son. Amazing doctor. Sadly he is no longer at his location, not sure why.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

I started going to this doctor since one year when I moved to Ajax. He is to the point ...knowledgeable experience d, had all my tests done. I never had any issues with him or his staff.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

His practice closed because he's being investigated for sexual assault. When I did see him, he was rude to me and told me to suck it up. His receptionist is awesome, I hope she finds work in another office.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

I had been seeing this wonderful doctor since he opened in January, He is a great man and has done more to help me then my doctor of 30 years. I think he is a great doctor and sad to lose him. If he opens up again, I will continue to go to him

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

Dr Sekhon is a great doctor. Explains things clearly and with knowledge. Very respectful and always made me at ease when embarassing issues i needed to discuss. I am very saddened he can't be my doc anymore.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Ajax office closed permanent as of September 8 2015. No warnings or notice to staff or patients. Seems he has history of this. Did dame in Windsor area. Not cool ....

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

I was quite pleased to find that booking an appointment and seeing the doctor was done in a matter of a few hours, meeting him for the first time was also quick arriving to the office around 11:26am and seeing the doctor a minute before my appointment time. After seeing him for the initial meet and greet, he also managed to book me an MRI for this knee pain I've been having for quite some time. Within less than a week I had the MRI completed and the results explained to me by Dr. Sekhon. I've been living with this pain for the last couple years, it had turned out to be a partial ACL tear. He immediately referred me to an orthopedic surgeon and now I'm scheduled for the surgery to repair my knee. I could not be more happy with Dr. Sekhon being my family doctor. The experience right from the beginning has been quite phenomenal, I'm quite glad I discovered him!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015