Ratings for Dr. Alexander Tal

I sat in the waiting room for over 2 hours. The drug reps came in and he went to his free lunch and left the patients waiting for hours. When I finally went back into the office he ran to the computer looked and my blood results never checked me or asked me any question why I was there and dissappeared ..!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

I have been going to this doctor for 6’years he asks very inappropriate question that do not pertain to my thyroid condition. At first I thought it was his quirky personality. I felt very violated.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

As other reviews have noted, "Doctor" Alexander Tal does not return phone calls. There is no follow up service from this physician and his staff is unprofessional.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

I went in to have my thyroid checked and he checked my breasts too. I felt very violated when I left his office and never returned. I asked other doctors about this and they said it was inappropriate and I shouldn't go back. Also the staff were unprofessional and rude.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012

I had thyroid cancer and need my medicine careful regulated to suppress a reoccurence. I have to remind Dr. Tal each time what my levels should be. I think that is a doctor's job, not mine. Also, he does not return phone calls. If you have a problem, you cannot call the office. You must make an appointment (which is usually booked up) to ask him a question. I had a bad reaction to a medicine and called several times. Finally the office staff told me that if I wanted a response from him, that I'd better make an appointment. I was just there 2 days earlier. I shouldn't have to pay another copay to tell him that the new med is not right. He should consult with me over the phone. Very unpleased with this doctor. I have him a fair chance and now am changing doctors.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

Dr. Alexander Tal's Credentials

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1982)