Ratings for Dr. Mark Mullen

Staff is very good, and pleasant. Dr. Mullen I found to be very arrogant, and has his staff do most of the work. Will be going elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Such an amazing clinic! I have been coming here for over 10 years and have never been disappointed. Staff always has a smile on their face and ready to help. Mark himself is such a gentleman. Knowledgeable beyond belief and a real classy guy. I even moved to Regina and still come to this clinic. Cant say enough good things.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Great staff. Great Environment. So helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Hands down best dentist in town, he has a great staff and they always seem to have so much fun. Dr Mullen is very knowledgable and has excellent chairside manner. Dr Mullen has done braces on all 3 of my children with fantastic results and they all love going to the dentist. Overall great family dentist and excellent staff, I would recommend them to anybody!!!!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

While the staff snd therapists are exceptional, I find Dr Mark Mullen to be confident, abrupt and arrogant. I am searchig for a new dentist,, after he made very rude judgements of me regarding my one daughters' teeth. I myself have had 3 fillings in my entire life, yet he personally attacked me saying I' m "responsible" for my daughter's teeth. We floss, brush and rinse twice a day, and I have several kids, and she is the only one with teeth problems to this degree. Regardless, he has no right to make judgemental comments. He is like many dentists, arrogant and in it for the money.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Used to hate going to the dentist, now I could say I even look forward to it. The staff are wonderful, you're always greeted with a smile when you walk in. Very knowledgeable. The dentist is fantastic. They keep their employees trained and up to date with the latest technology and procedures.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2013

Great dentist and staff! Always fitting me in if an emergency crops up. Deals with my insurance for me and fights to get things covered. Takes great care of me and always willing to answer questions.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Very helpful, the staff always makes time for us and they even open early to get us in.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Dr. Mullen is a good dentist, but he has his staff do most of the dental work, which I do not like, he is the dentist not the hygenists, so I rate him poorly on that

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

I just had my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Mullen. He was very professional and knowledgeable. He and his staff made what should have been a fairly miserable procedure in to a relatively enjoyable one.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2011