Ratings for Dr. David Linklater

Why doesn't linklater like people to know he works for W.C.B. Alberta. Why hmmm...? How much money is he being paid by W.C.B.? What is he being paid for by W.C.B.? How can he work for W.C.B. Alberta and also see patients who are filing a W.C.B. Claim? What else does david linklater need to be telling his patients? It's pretty fishy if you ask me. Dad always told me as a kid, If it looks like a fish walks like a fish & smells like a fish. #Anythingfishysmells

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

For what this doctor has put me through I could only (wish) I could get my hands around his throat or just be in the same room with him for 5 minutes. (Again this is only a wish not a threat) it's time for him to retire.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr Linklater is an amazing doctor and truly connects with his patients. My mother and I will always remember him for being so vital at a very difficult moment in my life. Truly a great Dr and will always have my respect.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Very well organized gets into details of his patients is very well mannered and dealing with him is always pleasure. Goes out of his way to get the dates with specialists. Will not leave him till he retires

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Can't believe the way he is orgnised to conduct his patients he is very patient explains in detail will continue with him as long as possible.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Very knowledgeble good listener very systematic accommodating patients need. Will continue with him as long as I can

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Thorough and does not leave any stone unturned. I find him very knowledgeable and, most importantly, willing to listen.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2012

Dr. Linklater has always been an excellent resource for me. He has a scientific approach and is willing to research if he needs to. He orders enough tests to ensure I remain as healthy as possible but doesn't order unnecessary tests. He has seen me through some tough problems and always has time to discuss any issues. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Dr. Linklater is my GP since 2004. He is always helpful and he makes sure that every questions I've had were answered. He gives excellent advice. A very caring doctor who really have his patients best interest and good health by heart.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

Dr Linklater is one of the best doctors I've ever had the pleasure to deal with. We've been seeing him since 2004 under the recommendation of our doctor (as he does not see babies). Dr Linklater listens to everything you have to say and understands the uniqueness of our situation.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2008