Ratings for Dr. David Linklater

Very well organized gets into details of his patients is very well mannered and dealing with him is always pleasure. Goes out of his way to get the dates with specialists. Will not leave him till he retires

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Can't believe the way he is orgnised to conduct his patients he is very patient explains in detail will continue with him as long as possible.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Very knowledgeble good listener very systematic accommodating patients need. Will continue with him as long as I can

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Thorough and does not leave any stone unturned. I find him very knowledgeable and, most importantly, willing to listen.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2012

Dr. Linklater has always been an excellent resource for me. He has a scientific approach and is willing to research if he needs to. He orders enough tests to ensure I remain as healthy as possible but doesn't order unnecessary tests. He has seen me through some tough problems and always has time to discuss any issues. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Dr. Linklater is my GP since 2004. He is always helpful and he makes sure that every questions I've had were answered. He gives excellent advice. A very caring doctor who really have his patients best interest and good health by heart.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

Dr Linklater is one of the best doctors I've ever had the pleasure to deal with. We've been seeing him since 2004 under the recommendation of our doctor (as he does not see babies). Dr Linklater listens to everything you have to say and understands the uniqueness of our situation.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2008

I've had Dr. Linklater as a GP since 2001. His approach is thorough. He leaves no stone unturned and gives his honest opinion. I truly believe he enjoys his work as his attitude is always benevolent and unjudging. He has a thirst for knowledge as he is often talking about recent studies he's read or been involved in. He has no problems in researching what he is not educated about as he will often come with new knowledge during follow up visits. He's not a pill pusher and appears to treat the patient not the symptoms. It will truly be a hardship to find a doctor that will replace him whenever he retires.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

I have seen Dr. Linklater since 1999 regularly and his performace, knowledge personality and attitude are outstanding. DJK.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2007

I had seen Dr, Linklater as a child and had to switch doctors when he moved to the city, now as a U of A student I am seeing him again, and nothing has changed. He remember me from when I was a baby and was willing to take me as his patient. He is very concerned about your health and speaks to you on a level you can understand. I hope he never retires. He is a very friendly and understanding Doctor. :)

flag | Submitted August 31, 2007