Ratings for Dr. David MacNeil

A wonderful and knowledgeable physician, with an old fashion hands on approach who actively involves you with your care. He will explore all options for a problem and, with you, will decide which is the best course of action to take to ensure the best clinical outcome.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Thorough & helpful. Smart & Caring. Have always had excellent help from Dr MacNeil. Hilda is great too!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

My husband and I both put all our faith and trust into his hands when it comes to our health. He is not a pill pusher which is the kind of doctor we want and a very kind and friendly person

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Dr. MacNeil is not only a knowledegable and excellent doctor, he is also truly wonderful person. Dr. Macneil provided top care plus emotional support to my husband Ken who was dealing with heart disease and diabetes. I am so thankful for all his help and support.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Before moving to Ontario, we had been patients of Dr. MacNeil for many years. He is such a great combination of thorough medical knowledge and experience, while open minded to both new ideas and patient input. We have not had a similar experience since leaving NS! So many things to miss about Bedford, and Dr. MacNeil is top of the list!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr. MacNeil has been my doctor for as long as I can remember. As a teenager, I remember feeling comfortable asking him anything without feeling judged. I had a very difficult time in University and Dr. MacNeil helped me get through that. I do not think I would be where I am today without his help. I am currently in third year medical school and a lot of the reason I wanted to become a doctor was because I wanted to influence other's lives in the way he has mine. I cannot thank him enough and I hope that when I practice in the future, I show the kindness and empathy that he has shown to me and my family for so many years.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Dr. MacNeil provides exceptional care, making you feel important as an individual. He will take ample time with you if you need it. I'm not a huge fan of going to see the doctor but when I have to see him I don't mind at all!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

Just a kind human being. As he is my friend plus doctor I am a very lucky person. I trust him.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2011

I feel very lucky to have such a great family doctor. Very empathetic, thoughtful, respectful. Dr. MacNeil is a good person with a wonderful personality, truly a blessing for me and my family.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010