Ratings for Dr. Henry C. Goodman

This is the rudest doctor I have ever seen. My mother and I went to see him because of a MRI that she had done. Without looking at the MRI, he said he could tell her problem was psychological because she preferred to drive to Ashland over Lexington. He wouldn't let us speak. He is not qualified to make a psychological diagnosis.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Dr. Goodman is very knowledgeable in his field. My husband & I have be his patients for over 10 yrs. Although, he may come across as "brisk," he is a very good, concise neurologist(diagnostician). Never had to wait to see him longer than 15-20 mins. His office staff is very caring & professional. We would highly recommend Dr. Goodman.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Henry Goodman for approx. 24 years, and not only is he very knowledgeable he's very kind. His staff is very helpful and I have never waited more that 10 minutes for an appointment. A doctor is not there to be your best friend but to have the knowledge to take care of you when necessary.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

He was very rude to my mother and told her she was wasting his time by being admitted to the hospital. He would not allow the family in the room while he talked with her. We will not use him in the future and will recommend friends and family to not go to him. We were very disappointed with his care.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

Doctor Goodman and Kathy are just WONDERFUL with my 12yr.old daughter. Dr. Goodman is very knowledgeable. His treatment is a good fit for my daughter.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2007

Very Caring & knowledgeable............

flag | Submitted January 23, 2007

Dr. Henry C. Goodman's Credentials

• Univ Di Bologna, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Bologna, Italy (Grad. 1975)