Ratings for Dr. Cindy N. Mack

not impressed at all. Dr. was way too busy. Wait was avg.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Cindy Mack is the BEST EYE Doctor I ever experienced. (I am in my fifties) Her personality is absolutely great. People just love her. Her knowledge is outstanding and she is on TOP of everything. She is punctual and very helpful. The staff is very nice too. Overall I would recommend Dr. Cindy Mack to everyone. I go to see her for many years now. She makes the patient very comfortable . You can ask her anything and she knows it and takes the time to explain. She is simply the BEST. Thank you Dr. Cindy Mack for always a great service.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Dr. Mack is great - thorough, patient, helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. Wonderful experience!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

The eye doctor is very pleasant and knowledgable. Very friendly staff. I greatly enjoyed my experience. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

she was running late and she dialated my eyes before i picked out what color contact i wanted so i ended up choosing the colored contact being the same color as my eyes.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Outstanding from start to finish. The new Glasses are great.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

great dr, Dr Mack takes the time to explain what is going on with my eyes and what I can expect

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

Dr. Cindy is an excellent and intelligent physician. She made me feel very comfortable and truely cares. I haven't been able to wear contact lenses in years because of my astigmatism and being over 40. She fit me in special multifocal toric lenses which were clear and comfortable and I can see beautifully! I would highly recommend Dr. Cindy.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010

Dr. Mack is very kind and knowledgable. She is the best eye doctor I have been to in years. She listened to me and cared about my concerns. She explained everything to me and made me feel very comfortable. I would definately recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009

Dr. Cindy was very kind and caring. She was excellent in her knowledge of specialty contact lenses. I would definately recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2008

Dr. Cindy N. Mack's Credentials

• Southern College Of Optometry (Grad. 1996)

Workers Comp