Ratings for Dr. Dellmari Richardson

Dr. Richardson is the best doctor I have ever had, I thoroughly recommend her, I was a little shocked to read some of the comments bellow, I have found her to be beyond helpful and kind. I am very confident in her abilities, I could not think of batter doctor for me and my little one. Every experience has been wonderful with her and with a baby it is always wonderful when your appointment starts right on time.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

She always just gives me blank stares and no answers. We constantly have awkward silences where I'm waiting for her to say something and she never does. I believe she is a really nice person but unless you are pregnant I don't believe she knows much about what is going on. I have had a really hard time trying to figure out my health problems since she never orders me any tests just pushes me out the door with prescriptions that are completely unrelated to what I'm issues are.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Amazingly patient, kind, thorough and listens. Love her

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

I find Dr. Richardson to be calm ,competent, caring and I trust her to do the right thing. I have recommended her to many friends and clients. I'm totally happy with her and her staff!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

I had ongoing symptoms for 5 weeks! In that time I visited Dr Richardson 4 different times! She ordered 3 different tests and it took me over 3 weeks to get my results when she said it would be no more than a couple days. I called her office and she never returned my calls and her staff was super unhelpful and when they called me back they didn't know why they were calling me and had to put me on hold 3 times before they could find my results. I also visited the hospital 2 times and did more tests because at certain times I was in a lot of pain and extremely uncomfortable. Finally after the last time I visited her I just knew I needed to see a different doctor. I don't know why I didn't sooner, Everytime I ended up seeing her I felt like I was rushed out of the office. My visits were never more than 1 min (no joke) because it seemed she didn't wanna listen, she barley talks to you or gives you any answers or information. She doesn't seem to have a clue. I got a second opinion and wish I did sooner within 5 min the doctor prescribed me a antibiotics. Which when I asked Dr Richardson if she could give me anything that would help. She said no and my body had to clear it up itself. After taking the medicine prescribed by the other doctor within only 3 days everything was almost all better it was like night and day. I really recommend that you see another doctor if you want answers and don't wanna be brushed off.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Dr. Richardson was an extreamly impersonal doctor and hard to get any answers out of throughout the entire pregnancy. She seemed annoyed at every question we had and was not friendly whatsoever. During labor she walked in and our of our room casually for the entire night without saying much at all while letting my wife push for over 5 hours. Finally when the specialist came in we were told she needs an emergency C-Section and that we should have done this hours ago.Lastly and more importantly after my child was born we inquired with her that it appear our son didn't have a soft spot and she shrugged it off several times saying that it was nothing to worry about.After a second opinion we were told our son has Craniosynostosis and had to go in for neurosurgery to correct his deformed and prematurly fused skull.Thankfully our son made it through the surgery but we lost much respect and confidence in the medical system because of Dr. Richardson. I would highly recomend avoiding this doctor

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Dell is almost like a good friend listening to your concerns and offering solutions. Empathetic listening, gentle bedside manner, and superb knowledge. She's very professional, and willing to listen and explore any avenues of care. She gave me a diagnosis of a minor rash last year, but then phoned me later in the day to tell me she had been thinking about it a lot, and thought her original diagnosis was incorrect. The clinic fit me in the next day for her to confirm, and the treatment changed - and worked! It takes class to admit a mistake, and her follow up was great. All appointments since then (and before) have had less than a 5 minute wait time, and the quality of care is expectional.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Did not spend time explaining, was on her computer majority of appointment. Appointment length very short. I would not recommend this doctor for pregnancy.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

Willing to listen, explain, offer alternatives, ability to make appointments on short notice, does not dismiss your concern willing to make referrals as needed

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

Just love her! We were referred to her from my family doctor for our prenatal care and she has just been wonderful. Always willing to answer questions, and has always been on time. Couldn't ask for better care! Thanks Dr. Richardson!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010