Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Cooper

Dr. Cooper removed a lesion on my scalp and also covered the surgical site with a skin graft from my thigh. It healed very well. Post surgery consisted of silver nitrate sticks to remove granulation tissue. Very nice!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Cooper is amazing. I had a face lift and the result was amazing -- subtle and very skilled I don't look pulled or artificial just a better version of myself. I also had liposuction of the thighs and the results were terrific. I had liposuction 20 years ago in Manhattan and never felt the result was that great which was why I was amazed at my result from Dr. Cooper. The office is extremely well run, professional. They provide all the information and answer all your questions. Dr. Cooper is very caring as are all the nursing and office staff. I would not go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

He's simply the best! He's very skilled for surgery. He knows how to handle black skin.. NO SCARRING! I would never go to another doctor. He has is very nice manner too. Not dismissive and uncaring. LOVE HIM!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

The best all around. Courteous, professional, caring and understanding. I have been a patient of Dr. Cooper for over ten years and always receive the utmost respect and treatment. He thoroughly explains everything in advance, which makes me comfortable. Thank you Dr. Cooper.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Amazing work for breast augmentation. They look and feel real and everyone compliments.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2013

Dr. Robert A. Cooper's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Top Hospitals in Rockville Centre, NY