Ratings for Dr. Ian Milne

Did an amazing job on my teeth, I also opted for jaw surgery to fix my bite and surgeon said dr Milne did such a good job that he only needed to adjust my upper jaw instead of initially both lower and upper. Highly recommend Dr. Milne

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Saw another review and I had the same experience, I had a tooth extracted in middle school unnecessarily had oral surgery to have a bracket placed on the adult one, and the staff couldn't do it! So now years later I am about to have to get braces again. A massive waste of money and as a teen I was provided no explanation as to what was happening with my treatment. I found him rude an abrupt. My siblings also used him and their teeth have also shifted and require corrections in their 20s. I used to wait ages and ages for my appointments also I had a wire brake everyday for 2 weeks and they just kept putting it back in the same way!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Love this office !! Everyone is so friendly , Dr. Milne is compassionate and caring , my smile is turning out beautiful!!!

Submitted August 21, 2016

Would DEFINITELY not recommend Dr. Milne. He is completely incompetent. Had an estimate of 1.5 years and ended up having my braces on for 4 years instead. I had to have an implant done and both the oral surgeon and prosthodontist were very unhappy with his work. He pulled a tooth that later the dental assistant said was not necessary. He left many problems he said he could not fix. He is getting up there in years and really needs to retire. There is one dental assistant that was very good, Vanessa. Other than that, not a nice environment.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

I have been a patient of this clinic for years, brought all of my children. Great experience years ago. Now I feel ignored, and I question hygienic practices. I have observed the doctor not changing gloves between people in the chairs, and I question sterilization of all equipment.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

I take my three kids to Dr. Milne and have zero complaints. We rarely wait to be seen, the staff are amazing and my kid's teeth are turning out beautifully. He definitely knows what he's doing in terms of treatment. As for price, it was comparable to the other quote we received. An excellent choice!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

It was a bad choice! Not professional and extremely expensive.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I took my daughter to him for braces and what a bad choice. After two years of trying to fix the center line, he gave up and said it cannot be fixed. Gave no reason when asked why. Just gave me a look like why are you questioning the doctor...just listen to what he says. Had I read the reviews here I could have figured he is a bad choice. Anyways too late but lesson learnt and shared.

Submitted October 9, 2014

Had a bad experience. Would not recommend. The staff are good though. The outcome wasnt that great. After 4 months of removing my braces and having my retainers, my teeth started to move out of place and the doctor recommended to have it replaced with braces again. What a pain!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Good man but too expensive and takes too long for the treatment.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014