Ratings for Dr. Elise Morley

Dr. Morley is an amazing doctor who takes the time to listen and followup.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

The BEST doctor in Edmonton! So lucky to have her as family doc!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Amazing Dr! So happy to have her looking after me and my family.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Dr Morley saved my husband's life because she is so thorough and pays attention. She is amazing! The whole world should have a doctor like her.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

An amazing doctor willing to listen to any and all your issues. Not a pill pusher but wants to get to the bottom of the issue. Not afraid to ask for testing or get a specialist involved even for the slightest of issues. Takes time to know her patients and sovereignty personable. Wish all doctors had her compassion and deep care for her profession. She has even given me advise on my aging parents and things to assist in their health issues. Could not ask for a better Doctor whom I truly trust.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Great doctor . I've been a patient for years and never had a problem

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

If Hippocrates is considered to be the Father of Medicine, he would be especially proud of his daughter, Dr. Ellise (with two Ls) Morley in Edmonton. Words cannot do justice to her extraordinary care, compassion and professionalism. As is evidenced in every review herein, Dr. Morley is deeply appreciated and beloved by all of her patients. I know that if the building were collapsing around us during one of my visits, she would continue to listen to my concerns or explain, in her inimitable way, what she needed me to hear about my health and welfare. Dr. Morley is that rarity in modern medicine, a doctor who listens carefully and then shares the incredible wealth of her knowledge with her patients, without ever once stopping to look at her watch. She is a voracious reader who seems to be au courant in every facet of medicine. She never hesitates to consider a reference to a specialist, physiotherapist or whatever colleague she believes can ameliorate her patients' well-being. What is perhaps the most noteworthy of her incomparable care is the fluidity in which she can encompass physical, mental and emotional strategies to better the lives of her patients. I, too, would follow her practice wherever it might be in the future. I pray that she is blessed with excellent health, and lives a long and happy life, as that is what she strives to do for her patients' lives.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Wonderful doctor! Knowledgable and caring. Won't just give you meds and send you away. Looks for root causes. Gets tests just to make sure everything is all good.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Dr. Morley is professional, extremely knowledgable, caring and compassionate. She is easily the most well rounded physician I have come across. She is exceedingly thorough, asks the right questions and is committed to getting the most optimal treatment for her patients. I had the good fortune of having her as my physician and seeing her in action when my health was to the level it had always been. I am very grateful to her for helping me through a difficult time and seeing me through the other side.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Dr. Morley is the most caring, knowledgeable, and supportive Doctor I have even had. She truly cares about you as a person and if she cannot help you she does not hesitate to refer you to a specialist. She is always on time yet she takes the time to answer all my questions and concerns and I never feel rushed or like she is trying to speed me through so she can get to her next patient. To bad there are not more doctors like her here in Edmonton. I feel blessed to have such an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010