Ratings for Dr. C. Levick

I recently saw this doctor on call in the emergency. She was polite and patient with everyone in the department. She ordered thorough and exhaustive tests and treated my medical problems. She is not my family doctor, but "wow". I was so impressed with her manner and abilities. Keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Has been our family doctor since my previous doctor retired. I have been seeing her just a few short months after she came to Humboldt. Amazing doctor. Kind, considerate and extremely knowledgeable. She deserves praises.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr. Levick has been my doctor since having to leave Calgary, due to an injury, 10 years plus. The Best Caring doctor, I have encountered. popular doctors as herself, are sometimes hard to get in to see, however, she is the best in Humboldt. If we would have lost her over the so called "Black Spot" afew years ago, I would have followed her, and I am glad she stood up for what she believed...When I was in the hospital for afew weeks, she was kind and caring. She is the best! Humboldt you are so lucky to have her! Faye

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Doctor Levick gives you the impression she really cares about you. This makes you feel very comfortable. Her smile alone would cure some minor ailments. Without a doubt she's one of the best doctors in the area.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2009

She is one of the better doctors in this area. She is always willing to explain all results and tests and shows you the correspondence as she is explaining. Never rushes you out even if her waitng room is full. I am glad she is much younger than I am so I may never have to find another physician.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

Everyone should be so lucky to have a doctor as good and caring as she is. She's very knowledgable and explains things on my terms and never makes me feel stupid if I don't understand. I truly hope she never leaves Humboldt.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2009

Dr. Levick delivered my first baby and will soon deliver my second baby. How good is she? Lets just say, I have to choose between getting an epidural in the city or having my doctor in Humboldt (no anethesiologist in Humbolt) and I choose my doctor!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2008

Pleasant and helpful. Good bedside manner. Explained problems well and fixed me up!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2008

Dr. Levick will be delivering my 4th baby this fall (2nd baby with her). She is by far the best Doctor I have ever had - unfortunately that makes her high in demand and can make your waiting time lengthy...including the waiting for weeks for an available appointment. She makes you feel like the her most important patient, and she will listen and isn't afraid to offer alternative methods of treatment is the patient is curious. I am truly thankful to have her as my Doctor and anyone else who is lucky enough to have her would agree.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2007

I had Dr. Levick for the births of 2 children, and am about to have a third. I would rather have my babies in a ditch than go to a different doc. She's spent time with me calming my fears, healing my wounds and caring for my children, and that is something you don't find in just any doc. Her smile brightens up a room, and Humboldt is very lucky to have her!!!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007