Ratings for Dr. Dina A. Dicenzo

She is never on time. Very abrupt with her approach to the patient. During my appointment she could not retain the answers I was giving to the questions she asked--repeating the same question at least 3 times. Appeared very spacey in her talk and not able to understand our simple conversation. I decided to not continue with the exam, she became visibly upset and I left. I DO NOT RECOMMENDED DINA DICENZO.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I was left sitting in freezing exam room for 50:00 minutes. I finally got dressed and left. No explanation, no apology... nothing. Very unprofessional on her end. My time is valuable too. Inconsiderate. Will not recommend.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

she's nice, but she will order unnecessary tests, even after you ask her not to. i came out of my last visit with a surprise $1100 lab bill when she said she was going to send one test in. i'm never going back. can't afford to.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Although I did not see Dr Dicenze during my prenatal care, she did deliver my son. She was quick to use a vaccum to assist in the delivery (I don't know if this could have been avoided or not.) I had a very bad tear and lost a lot of blood. I should have received a blood transfusion but the OB's in this practice didn't deem it necessary. I suffered for 2 months with a newborn with headaches and blurred vision due to anemia. Now that I am pregnant with my second, I find out that I was not given pitocin after deliverly as I should have been that would have greatly detered my bleeding. I would never use this practice again.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2012

I am a newly pregnant 41-year-old. I left not feeling good about the visit. I think she dismissed me more than she should have. I pretty much insisted on genetic counseling and she told me she would call me later that day with a dr. name for that. She never called. That was on a Friday morning. I was out of town that following Monday and called Tuesday. Talked to the receptionist who said dr. would call me "right back" with name of genetic doctor. Low and behold, she never called again. I'm going back to get my records from her. I can't imagine calling at 6 months pregnant with a question/problem and just not getting a return call. Very disappointed with visit.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2008

Dr. was excellent, caring, genuinely concerned. Would recommend highly

flag | Submitted January 8, 2008

Waited quite a while in the exam room. When dr finally came in, she asked about my periods (hysterectomy 13 yrs ago) and advised me to start getting mammograms when I reach 40 (I was 49 when I saw her). She also "advised" me to lose some weight (kettle meet black). Very unfriendly, abrupt and abrasive. Never went back...

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

none

flag | Submitted February 6, 2007

Dr. Dina A. Dicenzo's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1991)