Ratings for Dr. Antoine Chehade

If there is a complication from your surgery with Dr. Chehade, should one choose to go with him, he will drop you like a hot potato rather then take you seriously and give a you a referral. This was my experience. Serious complications can arise for patients who undergo orthognatic surgery that is out of the patient or Dr.'s control, and unfortunately this Dr. takes it personally if you have a complication and will essentially completely dismiss a pain issue and structural issue that arose as a complication from orthognatic surgery and his involvement whatsoever. The surgery I had which was fairly simply, but nonetheless orthognatic surgery (on lower mandible only), with Dr. Chehade caused my TM joint (particularly the left side) to develop osteoarthritis in the bones at an accelerated rate which caused rapid deterioration that was out of my control. This started about 4 months after the surgery. Dr. Chehade was very pompous and completely unhelpful in this regard instead of offering a valid referral to help me as his patient and as the Doctor who performed the surgery, to the shock of both myself and my parents. If possible, I recommend choosing orthognatic surgery as the last possible option and cannot stress enough getting multiple opinions. Especially if you are young, do not jump into any orthognatic surgery. Only if you are in absolute continual pain. In my experience, I only got the consult of this one surgeon which I regret. I do not think I really needed an orthognatic surgery ultimately considering the issues it has caused. If you still decide to go forward with orthognatic surgery with Dr. Chehade or anyone else, make sure that he or she explains in detail and very clearly in plain english all of the complications that can arise and how they would deal with each one specifically, especially the one just mentioned. Make sure that you understand this completely. Im pretty sure he has a social media team and staff who have made accounts to pump up these ratings. But this is my honest experience with this doctor. Good luck.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Avec l'aide de Dr Chehade et mon dentiste j'ai pu recevoir des traitements qui m'ont permis de remplacer plusieurs dents. Dr Chehade est très doué et comme mon dentiste me l'a décrit est très professionnel et m'a très bien expliqué toutes mes options. Je remercie toute son équipe pour les bons soins que j'ai reçu.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2018

Excellent doctor that truly cares about his patients, providing extraordinary attention.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Excellent Doctor, Very knowledgeable and very professional! highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

Dr Chehade was very attentive to my concerns. The staff is very professional. The flow from the reception to the operating room is perfect! Very nice clinic!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Dr. Chehade is an ABSOLUTELY fantastic surgeon. He truly cares about his patients and always goes the extra mile to help. He always manages to create such a welcoming environment that all my worries go away as soon as he starts explaining me what he is about to do. He is also great in terms of communicating with my dentist and my orthodontist. He's also completely fluent in French/English, and so is his team. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Fantastic Dr. All 3 of my teenagers had their wisdom teeth removed. So efficient, knowledgeable and pleasant. The entire staff is terrific, from the front desk to the nurse that assists him, to the follow-up calls every single time. You may trust him with your children (or yourself) with no hesitation!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Our 16 year old daughter had upper and lower jaw surgery performed by Dr. Chehade. From her first consultation to her most recent follow-up, she has been treated with compassion and respect by everyone in the office, especially Dr. Chehade and his hygienist, Josee. We were well-informed every step of the way and feel that the management of her case was top-notch. Dr. Chehade was recommended to us by family members and our dentist. Our orthodontist initially had recommended another surgeon and after her dealings with Dr. Chehade and his team, will from now on be referring her patients to him. We can wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Chehade and the Seaforth Oral Surgery team.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Service professionnel et courtois Approche professionel et empathique Rassurant et efficace je le conseil a tout le monde mon fils a eu la chance detre referer a dr chehad par son dentiste familiale je nai qud de belle chose a dire bravo

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dear Dr. Chehade and your entrusted team. I cannot thank you enough for taking such good care of me before, during and after my implant surgery. You have an impeccable bedside manner and have a supportive team. He answered al my questions and made me feel at ease with my concerns. He was always supportive and made sure I was comfortable at all times. I was extremely stressed about getting implants. I have no regrets today. My recovery was quick. I would do it again with Dr. Chehade. You are a great surgeon and recommend you. Your reputation and your staff precedes all expectation. Thank you once again.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016