Facebook Pixel

Dr. Antoine Chehade

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
50 reviews

Ratings for Dr. Antoine Chehade

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

English version follows À la recommandation de mon orthodontiste, je suis allée rencontrer le Dr Chehade pour une possible chirurgie maxillo-faciale (haut et bas) à son cabinet privé. Dès ma première rencontre avec lui, je me suis sentie en confiance : il connaît définitivement son domaine et a été en mesure de me donner l’heure juste. Environ un an plus tard, je procédais enfin à la chirurgie. Il s’agissait de ma première intervention majeure dans notre système de santé. La chirurgie s’est extrêmement bien passée. Le personnel de l’Hôpital général de Montréal a dépassé toutes mes attentes en termes d’attention et de soins qui m’ont été donnés (Dr Chehade, le chirurgien, évidemment, mais également tous les résidents, les infirmières, les préposés, les gens à l’accueil et les autres qui assurent le bon déroulement des opérations) – j’en reviens toujours pas… nous qui sommes souvent insatisfaits de notre système de santé! Malgré la convalescence difficile – j’étais au courant, on m’avait informé (non pas au niveau de la douleur, mais plus pour s’alimenter correctement et l’enflure qui est présente pour quelque semaines), je dois dire que je suis plus que satisfaite du travail de Dr Chehade et toute son équipe (à l’hôpital et à son cabinet). Je dois ajouter que j’ai eu quelques inquiétudes en raison de l’enflure bin présente, j’ai contacté Dr Chehade (qui était en vacances) et s’est assuré que j’aille un suivi adéquat avec un résident d’expérience à l’hôpital – je l’ai vu dans les trois heures qui ont suivi mon courriel et j’ai été rassurée… tout était normal. Je ne peux que remercier Dr Chehade pour son professionnalisme, son attention et son dévouement pour répondre aux attentes de ses clients. Merci encore pour tout. Vous comprendrez que je vous recommande vivement ses services – il est clair que vous ne serez pas déçu. On the recommendation of my orthodontist, I went to meet Dr. Chehade for possible maxillofacial surgery (top and bottom) at his private office. From my first meeting with him, I felt confident: he definitely knows his field and was able to tell me the facts. About a year later, I was finally doing the surgery. This was my first major intervention in our health care system. The surgery went extremely well. The staff at the Montreal General Hospital exceeded all my expectations in terms of attention and care (Dr. Chehade, the surgeon, of course, but also all the residents, nurses, caretakers, receptionists and others who ensure the smooth running of operations) - I still cannot believe it... we who are often dissatisfied with our health system! Despite the difficult recovery - I was aware of it, I had been informed (not about the pain, but more about eating properly and the swelling that is present for a few weeks), I must say that I am more than satisfied with the work of Dr. Chehade and his entire team (at the hospital and his office). I should add that I had some concerns about the swelling bin present, I contacted Dr. Chehade (who was on vacation) and he made sure that I went for proper follow-up with an experienced resident at the hospital - I saw him within three hours of my email and I was reassured... everything was normal. I can only thank Dr. Chehade for his professionalism, attention and dedication in meeting the expectations of his clients. Thank you again for everything. You will understand that I highly recommend his services - it is clear that you will not be disappointed

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

3
Staff
3
Punctuality
3
Helpfulness
3
Knowledge

He is a charmer but it is my humble opinion that he is a little too scalpel-happy. I would go elsewhere next time.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

Dr. Antoine Chehade

Dr. Antoine Chehade's response
Hello, we appreciate your feedback. In our consultations we strive to be as accurate as possible in our diagnosis always, taking into account the various factors in each individual case and being as conservative as possible to finally provide a treatment plan that is unique to each patient.

Submitted March 14, 2019

3
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
2
Knowledge

If there is a complication from your surgery with Dr. Chehade, should one choose to go with him, he will drop you like a hot potato rather then take you seriously and give a you a referral. This was my experience. Serious complications can arise for patients who undergo orthognatic surgery that is out of the patient or Dr.'s control, and unfortunately this Dr. takes it personally if you have a complication and will essentially completely dismiss a pain issue and structural issue that arose as a complication from orthognatic surgery and his involvement whatsoever. The surgery I had which was fairly simply, but nonetheless orthognatic surgery (on lower mandible only), with Dr. Chehade caused my TM joint (particularly the left side) to develop osteoarthritis in the bones at an accelerated rate which caused rapid deterioration that was out of my control. This started about 4 months after the surgery. Dr. Chehade was very pompous and completely unhelpful in this regard instead of offering a valid referral to help me as his patient and as the Doctor who performed the surgery, to the shock of both myself and my parents. If possible, I recommend choosing orthognatic surgery as the last possible option and cannot stress enough getting multiple opinions. Especially if you are young, do not jump into any orthognatic surgery. Only if you are in absolute continual pain. In my experience, I only got the consult of this one surgeon which I regret. I do not think I really needed an orthognatic surgery ultimately considering the issues it has caused. If you still decide to go forward with orthognatic surgery with Dr. Chehade or anyone else, make sure that he or she explains in detail and very clearly in plain english all of the complications that can arise and how they would deal with each one specifically, especially the one just mentioned. Make sure that you understand this completely. Im pretty sure he has a social media team and staff who have made accounts to pump up these ratings. But this is my honest experience with this doctor. Good luck.

Was this rating useful? 2

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Dr. Antoine Chehade

Dr. Antoine Chehade's response
We're sorry to hear about your negative experience. We care for all our patients deeply and always ensure to provide the best experience possible, so we regret that this was not the case for you.

Submitted March 14, 2019

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Avec l'aide de Dr Chehade et mon dentiste j'ai pu recevoir des traitements qui m'ont permis de remplacer plusieurs dents. Dr Chehade est très doué et comme mon dentiste me l'a décrit est très professionnel et m'a très bien expliqué toutes mes options. Je remercie toute son équipe pour les bons soins que j'ai reçu.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted November 17, 2018

Dr. Antoine Chehade

Dr. Antoine Chehade's response
Bonjour, Merci pour vos mots gentils et vos commentaires positifs. Nous les apprécions toujours!

Submitted March 14, 2019

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Excellent doctor that truly cares about his patients, providing extraordinary attention.

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Dr. Antoine Chehade

Dr. Antoine Chehade's response
Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback!

Submitted March 14, 2019

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Excellent Doctor, Very knowledgeable and very professional! highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

Dr. Antoine Chehade

Dr. Antoine Chehade's response
Thank you for your feeback and your kind words! We are glad to hear you had a positive experience.

Submitted March 14, 2019

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr Chehade was very attentive to my concerns. The staff is very professional. The flow from the reception to the operating room is perfect! Very nice clinic!

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr. Chehade is an ABSOLUTELY fantastic surgeon. He truly cares about his patients and always goes the extra mile to help. He always manages to create such a welcoming environment that all my worries go away as soon as he starts explaining me what he is about to do. He is also great in terms of communicating with my dentist and my orthodontist. He's also completely fluent in French/English, and so is his team. I would recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Fantastic Dr. All 3 of my teenagers had their wisdom teeth removed. So efficient, knowledgeable and pleasant. The entire staff is terrific, from the front desk to the nurse that assists him, to the follow-up calls every single time. You may trust him with your children (or yourself) with no hesitation!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Our 16 year old daughter had upper and lower jaw surgery performed by Dr. Chehade. From her first consultation to her most recent follow-up, she has been treated with compassion and respect by everyone in the office, especially Dr. Chehade and his hygienist, Josee. We were well-informed every step of the way and feel that the management of her case was top-notch. Dr. Chehade was recommended to us by family members and our dentist. Our orthodontist initially had recommended another surgeon and after her dealings with Dr. Chehade and his team, will from now on be referring her patients to him. We can wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Chehade and the Seaforth Oral Surgery team.

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Rate this Doctor

Dr. Antoine Chehade's Credentials



Accepting New Patients

Unavailable


Biography

Unavailable


Languages

Unavailable


Education

Unavailable


Other Specialties

Unavailable


Areas of Expertise

Unavailable


Awards & Recognitions

Unavailable


Publications & Research

Unavailable


Insurance accepted by this Doctor

Other patients have successfully used these insurance providers, please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.
OHIP


Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest health news and tips.