Ratings for Dr. William Taylor

This doctor should have license pulled nurse told him what I had. Not a specialist his practise needs investigating.Not friendly will not listen to new symptoms and has already decided to repeat last treatment.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

If I could give this doctor a zero I would. He is so arrogant it's sickening. I'm a former tanning bed user and In the past year I've stopped completely due to realizing it's not good for my skin (obviously) I was worried for awhile about a couple moles and was referred to Dr. Taylor to get them checked. First off I waited for forever and the front end were extremely cold and not welcoming at all. The only one who was decently nice was the nurse who came and got me. When Dr. Taylor came into the room I mentioned I had recently stopped tanning and was worried about a few spots. Instead of checking the areas he was a complete a**hole and started to scold me for using the tanning bed and made me feel like a pos for even coming in to have anything check. He looked for maybe 2 seconds said nothing and walked out. the appointment in my opinion was the biggest waste of time and the worst part is there is no other dermatologist in Medicine Hat. This guy SHOULD NOT have a license.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Verry unfriendly. No hello he didn't even look at me. Told the nurse about prescription and walked out. Unfriendly a...

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Doctor Taylor helped with my problem. He is very friendly, and a great doctor.

Submitted April 5, 2017

I had an appointment Jan 11, 2017 and had to miss it because of a family emergency out of town and forgot about the appointment. When I came back to Medicine Hat, I had a invoice for $50 in my mail. I called them and explained about the family emergency and they couldn't care less. I am on AISH and do not have the funds to pay this invoice, so now I do not have a Dermatologist to see. Heartless and cold.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Do NOT waste your time...This guy is a joke! ...and he will do nothing or say nothing to make you feel better. ...Someone needs to report him to the board!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

When I first met Dr. Taylor I had a terrible impression...he had a crazy hair like Einstein and appeared to have some teeth missing. But putting aside this pre-judgement I decided to give him an opportunity as a Dr. He came in the room and didn't even look at me. I was there because I had melanoma a few years back and needed a dermatologist making sure I was okay. He didn't touch me and told me to go back in 4 months for a full body check. So I returned and was ready for my check up which took no longer than 1 minute. He looked so quickly through my entire body that if I had a mole that could possibly have any of the melanoma characteristics he would for sure have missed it. Then I needed to see him again as a had a weird mole on my face and I would like to have it checked. He suggested to remove it which I was okay with. I expresses my concerns regarding having a scar on my face and that I had keloid. He said he would do as good job as a plastic surgeon and that I shouldn't worry. So the surgery day arrived and the nurse put me on a position that was compressing both my lungs and my belly (And I am pregnant) so I could hardly breath. Dr. Taylor came in, didn't say hi and started the procedure. He was so brutal removing my mole that I thought he was a butcher. I could have done the stiches better than him. He folded my skin and I am freaking out I will have a horrible scar on my face. He was singing the whole time during the procedure while I was almost fainting because I couldn't breath. After the procedure I was feeling so sick and my blood preasure dropped so much that I couldn't feel my body. He got in and out of the room ignoring me completely as if I wasn't even there when I was clearly very close to faint. At a point even the nurse left me and I was there just with my mom to help me. It was a horrible experience, he shouldn't be practicing and unfortunately he is the only dermatologist in Medicine Hat. If you can avoid being his patient do so because he is horrible.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

I really don't know what to say about the Drs knowledge!! I barely got to speak with him. I sat in waiting room for almost an hr. Another patient left without even seeing the Dr because he had other commitments. When I finally got into a room the nurse came in & asked me questions. She then asked me to take my pants off & lay on examination table. As I was removing my pants the Dr came in...at least I think it was the Dr!! He was in & out of the room so fast I really didn't get to look at his face!! The nurse was between the Dr & myself. He looked at a couple areas so fast that I'm not sure he had time to blink. He didn't examine all of them. He handed his nurse an info sheet, wrote a prescription & made a few notes in my file & told me to come back in 4 months & walked out. I never got a chance to ask him one question. His nurse gave me the info sheet & prescription. I actually managed to ask her a couple questions then left! I read the info sheet which may as well have been written in any other language because I couldn't understand a word of it! I researched it more when I got home & I have been crying off & on ever since. To me it is something that I think the Dr should've taken time to sit down and explain if I need to worry about anything as my info states it's debilitating!! I'm very upset with the treatment from this Dr whose suppose to be a specialist!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

As another person said, I gave 1 star because there's no zero. I wish I could take stars from the "doctor." His incredible rudeness and horrendous bedside manner and lack of concern aside, he allowed his nurse to examine a spot that could be cancer, who quickly diagnosed it as "nothing". He didn't even get out of the chair to look at it. He said nothing if my condition, didn't even examine the spot I went for, said nothing about treatment...I was left sitting there naked and crying and wondering what the heck had just happened. He was so bad I filed a formal complaint with the College of Physicians and Surgeons, (still ongoing) which I encourage anyone who's been mistreated by this man to do. It's time he realize his behaviour is unethical and should not be tolerated.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I seem to have had a totally different experience to everyone else. Although I did have to wait a while the staff where all extremely nice. The Nurse first came in and asked me lots of questions about my problem, which she then wrote down for the doctor but I found her to be really nice unlike other comments. Then Dr Taylor came in and thouroughly examined the area and told me that my condition was benign so I didn't need a biopsy, he then told me I could either leave it or if it bothered me I could get treatment which they preceded to give me straight away. He also diagnosed me with another condition which I had suspected for years without me even mentioning it to him. He was even humming away to himself while writing down notes which made me chuckle. He gave me lots of information and broshures for my conditions to take home and read. So although he may be a little different than other doctors I really can't find anything bad to say about my experience.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016