flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Doctor Taylor for all the years I was in Medicine Hat I would like to thank you for keeping my skin looking its best. Your an AMAZING specialist and I think you are one of a kind. While there are difficult patients to deal with you just have to smile and shake it off! Have a most amazing day!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Went for my son's 2nd visit, will never return. Asked staff if they were on schedule, they said they were ahead. Guess that means only 45mins wait instead of 1.5hrs like the first visit. Nurse asked how my 3yr old was, if I needed more creams or anything, wrote out our script. Dr. Taylor came in, didn't even LOOK at my son, scribbled his name on the script, muttered to make an appt. for 6 months and if no change he was cured and left - not even 30 seconds in the room. Can't believe he charges our gov't for these appt's, complete waste of time.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Staff friendly. Nurse and Doctor don't listen to you. Have a diagnosis before you even talk. Push other products on you and creams without listening. All about the $$$.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

I have read a lot of the entries below and will agree that Dr. Taylors furniture and general atmosphere in his office needs improving - at least to this century - but as far as the staff goes, I really didn't have any complaints. The form that he asks you to agree to are all things that I would expect out of common courtesy from a patient. His knowledge is admirable and he seemed genuinely concerned about my issue. He didn't look me in the eye as much as I'd like, but he's not a optometrist, and when it came to looking at my problem, it was a cursory glance but after doing this for years how long did he have to look? Do I have to contemplate if something is the colour red? No, I just know it is at a glance. One negative is that when the attending nurse asked to see my issue, SHE gave a prognosis, and then the doctor just followed suit...If I wanted a nurse to give me a diagnosis, I would call health link and not have gone to see him. I don't like CKUA, he should really try a different radio station. And for those of you who really complained about his hair, well, he's cut it now... Overall, I would go back to him just on his experience and knowledge. (without expecting a 5 star treatment. )

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Nobody in Medicine Hat as attentive or thorough as doc Taylor and his staff.. It's the first place in Medicine Hat my health was taken seriously and he's the reason I'm not a problem to society. Some diagnosis aren't easy but he will find it.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Unfortunately, Dr. Taylor's staff was super rude. Don't go in there. Don't waste your time. Ask your family doctor for a specialist referral in Lethbridge or Calgary.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Go elsewhere!!!!!!!!!! Please do not waste your time!!!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

I have been one of his numerous patients for years and always found Dr Taylor very professional and no nonsense. He is an expert in his field and his help and treatment has stopped me from having to put up with years of discomfort. I would recommend him to anyone who needed the services of a dermatologist.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Dr. William Taylor's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Go anywhere but here!!! He makes you wait while he is soliciting money for Musical Theatre and Chess."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Taylor for all the years I was in Medicine Hat I would like to thank you for keeping my skin looking its best. Your an AMAZING specialist and I think you..."

November 13, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Went for my son's 2nd visit, will never return. Asked staff if they were on schedule, they said they were ahead. Guess that means only 45mins wait instead of 1...."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Staff friendly. Nurse and Doctor don't listen to you. Have a diagnosis before you even talk. Push other products on you and creams without listening. All..."

October 24, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have read a lot of the entries below and will agree that Dr. Taylors furniture and general atmosphere in his office needs improving - at least to this century..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nobody in Medicine Hat as attentive or thorough as doc Taylor and his staff.. It's the first place in Medicine Hat my health was taken seriously and he's the re..."

August 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best clinic in town :) Dr Taylor and his staff will work to get your results and listen to your needs "

July 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Unfortunately, Dr. Taylor's staff was super rude. Don't go in there. Don't waste your time. Ask your family doctor for a specialist referral in Lethbridge or Ca..."

July 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Go elsewhere!!!!!!!!!! Please do not waste your time!!!!"

July 17, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been one of his numerous patients for years and always found Dr Taylor very professional and no nonsense. He is an expert in his field and his help and t..."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I can't believe all the negative comments! I have been seeing Dr Taylor for quite some time now, and I find him and his staff very knowledgeable and kind. He ..."

June 17, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T1A0" to "T1A 4J5". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 728 6 St SW". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14035290010".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "It is quite unfortunate that Dr. Taylor is the only option for a Dermatologist in Medicine Hat. It appears that this doctor way overbooks his day as both times..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Boy oh boy has this man's practice degraded over the years. I think it's time for him to either seriously consider voluntary retirement or to modify how he cond..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "My visit to Dr. Taylor's office was a very divisive one psychologically. At first brush, I'm inclined to gave him a 1/5 on at least 3 of the parameters. But aft..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was sooo happy to get in to see a Dermatologist within a couple weeks of my referral. Now I know why he was not booked up. This man is worth nothing more tha..."

March 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Feel like i am adding this in vain, but just to keep the reviews recent here goes... I was booked for an 815 am appointment and showed up at 8. There was one pa..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "The staff seemed fine, but yes this Doctor is extremely strange. What sort of doctor makes you sign a ridiculous list of rules on your first visit? Crazy haha. ..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I was told by my dr that I would get into this dr the quickest and if I wasn't satisfied he would send a referral to another dr. Well I took this as this dr is ..."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Waited 2 hours in waiting room, when it was finally my turn only a nurse asked me questions, took a skin sample, wrote a report THEN Dr. Taylor came in grabbed ..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I have to write a review of this piece of work!! My wife was referred by her Dr to this idiot and was even warned how strange he might be. Not strange, a downri..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "How this dr is still in business is beyond me. I have never been treated so bad,EVER. I waited for close to 2 hours for my appointment and when i finally got in..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "my experience with dr Taylor was awful, I brought my child for her appt the front desk nurse was very personable and friendly , but the nurse who takes you into..."

October 22, 2014