Ratings for Dr. William Taylor

This guy is not a hero, but I rate him a zero, simply said he's not worth the time and am seeing a competent doctor in Calgary unfortunately it seems that's how it's getting here in town on a lot of the specialities fields

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

If what you're looking for in a Dr is: 2 minutes of his time after waiting an hour or more, unprofessionalism, sarcasm, zero empathy, talks badly about patients 'behind closed doors' of the paper thin walls of his office, talks down to staff in front of patients, and threatens staff, THEN THIS IS YOUR GUY!!! If you like being dismissed by a Dr, given the same prescription after repeatedly telling him it doesn't work, and being straight-up disrespected, you're in the right place. Dr. Taylor, you should have had your license stripped from you years ago!!! He is a disgrace to the medical practice and is a miserable, horrible human being. If it wasn't such a run around, I would report him, but he isn't worth my time! Please, do not waste your time looking for relief from this Dr, he will not give it to you. He is awaiting your referral for his paycheque , not because he cares about your well-being. I advise you to wait 3+ months (there is a reason he has no wait times) to see someone else, somewhere else, Dr Taylor will be a disappointment. (unless you are a person he knows/respects; an upstanding citizen of the community; or you donate to his chess or jazz club) I say this as a former employee who lost all respect for this person- Good riddance Dr. Taylor, its time to retire.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

This man should be stripped of his practice licence . Never have I ever recieved such unprofessional, disgusting, borderline unbearable treatment. I will never return to this unsanitary disgrace of a clinic .

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Absolute joke! 50 dollar fee when called in prior and said I wasn't going to be at my appointment and faxed over a letter to my doctor stating I was interuppting treatment!! How when he takes 5 minutes the prescription he keeps giving isn't working and he never listens to my concern. So what exactly am I interrupting.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

What A JOKE this office is. Waited forever to get an appointment and the staff (reception lady) was an absolute btch the first time I spoke to her. Finally when I got my first appointment I spoke with the nurse who was friendly.. then Dr Taylor came in spoke about me to the nurse not once referred to me directly but spoke about me as “she/her” all whilst he stared at my chest and looked at my hands(problem area) for all of 2 seconds. Booked a check up appointment 6 months later in January only to have them call and say they were closed the day they booked me. So booked me for feb 20th. I went and their office was closed. The audacity of the staff to not call their patients to let them know they are closed!! I couldn’t believe it! I will never be returning to this bulsht practice they are running in this unprofessional office. Get a call 2 weeks ahead to confirm my appointment only to not get one. Was hoping I could find help or relief for the pain I feel while at work as I work with my hands. All I heard were bad things about this good and I decided to give it a try.. wrong choice... What a complete joke.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Absolute weirdo. Waited 6 months to see him and he didn't spend 5 minutes with me or talk to me directly. Did not even acknowledge issue I came in for

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Dr.Taylor is not someone you should not waste your time seeing. I work for a GP in Saskatchewan, and I recommended they stop referring patients to him! How dare he tell me I have to come to my appointment early, only to wait there for hours on end. You sure know the wasted time isn't spent on other patients since each person only gets a few seconds of his time. By the way... the walls are paper thin and every conversation you have in this office, we can hear. When you repromend your employees because 'i couldn't care less about that womans problem, your job is to stop her from talking to me and usher her out to angela', you should probably not do this when I'm in the next room. Staff is great, the receptionist and his assistant are super friendly. Unfortunately they are also treated poorly in this office, and although they may sometimes come off short, could you imagine working for him?

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

I do believe that Dr. Taylor has autism. That is the only way I can explain his very odd behavior. I went to see him with my 7-year old, and we were both laughing when he left because he was so odd. He wouldn't make eye contact with either of us, he looked at my son's skin for about 3 seconds, and then left the room to allow his nurse to do all the work. I do know that he's good at chess (he's got at least 20 trophies up in his office). I think he'd prefer to treat medical conditions as he would a chess problem; something to be solved that doesn't involve emotion or humanity. Even the way his info sheets are written suggest a rigid, rule-bound approach to social situations. If you are coming to see this doctor for personal warmth, you will be sorely disappointed. But if you drop that expectation and can invite a little sense of humor into your day, he's not the worst thing that's ever happened...

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

The staffs are only doing what he is asking them to do. That is why I gave them 2/10. Rest I am putting as one, as there is no option for zero. I would have been happy to wait if I knew, he is actually spending time with his patients.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I have a skin problems and I went to him and he mad my problem worse and now he wont send my blood work to my family dr and my family dr sent info on my cream that was working but I needed some more options but it was a waist of time I cant even call talk to a nurse to see if my blood work is ok they dont give to fs and what dr office u walk in to that has only chest trophys every wheres and not dr trophys and its cold as hel l in there and allways takes for ever we need more then one dr to treat medicine hat and out of town ppl crazy whsts wrong with this city get on top of it!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017