Ratings for Dr. William Taylor

I do believe that Dr. Taylor has autism. That is the only way I can explain his very odd behavior. I went to see him with my 7-year old, and we were both laughing when he left because he was so odd. He wouldn't make eye contact with either of us, he looked at my son's skin for about 3 seconds, and then left the room to allow his nurse to do all the work. I do know that he's good at chess (he's got at least 20 trophies up in his office). I think he'd prefer to treat medical conditions as he would a chess problem; something to be solved that doesn't involve emotion or humanity. Even the way his info sheets are written suggest a rigid, rule-bound approach to social situations. If you are coming to see this doctor for personal warmth, you will be sorely disappointed. But if you drop that expectation and can invite a little sense of humor into your day, he's not the worst thing that's ever happened...

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

The staffs are only doing what he is asking them to do. That is why I gave them 2/10. Rest I am putting as one, as there is no option for zero. I would have been happy to wait if I knew, he is actually spending time with his patients.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I have a skin problems and I went to him and he mad my problem worse and now he wont send my blood work to my family dr and my family dr sent info on my cream that was working but I needed some more options but it was a waist of time I cant even call talk to a nurse to see if my blood work is ok they dont give to fs and what dr office u walk in to that has only chest trophys every wheres and not dr trophys and its cold as hel l in there and allways takes for ever we need more then one dr to treat medicine hat and out of town ppl crazy whsts wrong with this city get on top of it!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I came to him for treatment of my acne. He shuffled into the room wearing sandals and socks and looked to have a black eye. He didn't make eye contact with me as I was talking and I'm not sure if he was even listening to me. He then started to prescribe accutane. I had just told him I'd like to try something else that wasn't as harsh. But he's a one trick pony with medication. Accutane is the only thing he will prescribe.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I traveled two hours to see this guy; waited over one hour to get in and was treated so poorly by this "medical " expert that it left me speechless. Absolutely no bedside manners; not even the human decency to acknowledge my greeting, He came in, looked at the paperwork dictated a prescription and basically turned around and left the room saying "come back in six months". No time to ask a question, no opportunity to tell this guy that what he prescript had been unsuccessfully tried before. Needless to say, I did not book a follow-up appointment with him. Total waste of time - he truly should be reported. I feel for his staff...any integrity on their part should cause them to seek employment where the goal is to actually help sick people. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. my rating is "0".

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

He needed to retire YEARS ago. I'm not sure why his nurses have to diagnose the problems? Isn't he the one with a doctorate degree? He comes in, reads over what the nurses write and then signs the prescription. I think we should all petition to AHS and get him punted. The dermatologist in Lethbridge is AMAZING. It's worth the drive.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

This doctor should have license pulled nurse told him what I had. Not a specialist his practise needs investigating.Not friendly will not listen to new symptoms and has already decided to repeat last treatment.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

If I could give this doctor a zero I would. He is so arrogant it's sickening. I'm a former tanning bed user and In the past year I've stopped completely due to realizing it's not good for my skin (obviously) I was worried for awhile about a couple moles and was referred to Dr. Taylor to get them checked. First off I waited for forever and the front end were extremely cold and not welcoming at all. The only one who was decently nice was the nurse who came and got me. When Dr. Taylor came into the room I mentioned I had recently stopped tanning and was worried about a few spots. Instead of checking the areas he was a complete a**hole and started to scold me for using the tanning bed and made me feel like a pos for even coming in to have anything check. He looked for maybe 2 seconds said nothing and walked out. the appointment in my opinion was the biggest waste of time and the worst part is there is no other dermatologist in Medicine Hat. This guy SHOULD NOT have a license.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Verry unfriendly. No hello he didn't even look at me. Told the nurse about prescription and walked out. Unfriendly a...

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Doctor Taylor helped with my problem. He is very friendly, and a great doctor.

Submitted April 5, 2017