Ratings for Dr. Narpinder Hans

Dr. Hans is the best doctor I've ever had. She is patient, understanding and takes me seriously. She never makes me feel rushed. I just love her!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

I've been going to Dr Hans for almost 15 years and find her to be a knowledgable, approachable, considerate, through, and compassionate doctor. If she wasn't such a great doctor I would switch due to the lengthy wait times. However, her receptionist is terrible.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

This doctor is completely insensitive and unprofessional. I have been seeing her for many years, My most recent experience with her in was the worst and I will not be going back. I would never recommend this Dr. Hans.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Lips were uneven, lumpy waste of 600$. It didn't even work or last 3 days. Very disappointed

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

She is terrible! Got lip fillers and they were lumpy, uneven and protruded out instead up. Teribble!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Hans and her staff have been taking care of my family and I for years. Her patience, knowledge and professionalism can't be beat.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Always wait atleast an hour for my scheduled appt which is incredibly frustrating!! However I continue to see her based on her compassion and willingness to hear your concern.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Been going to Dr.Hans all my life. She's a pretty busy doctor when she's in the office so you can expect to have at least a 20 minute wait before actual long seeing her. I think that's because her receptionist overbook her. They aren't all that friendly either. Dr Hans is very knowledgeable and cares a lot about her patients, growing up I felt like I could always ask her anything and be comfortable. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Very nice and friendly however she overbooks and is always in a rush so don't feel I get the time I need with her. Wait times are out of control. I had the first appointment of the day and to my shock, 3 other people had the same time with her. It's no wonder she's always so late. She does not have any urgency to my illness and everything is a wait and see. When I went for a second opinion, I was told that this should not have gone on for so long and I was looked after right away Her staff is the worst I have ever come across. They are not helpful when I call to ask a question. I missed a referral that I waited for for almost a year because they did not inform me of the appointment.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

I got botox from her and my eyes got saggy because she doesn't have enough experience. She's a good doctor but she should hire some nurses with experience doing botox and stick to the medical stuff.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016