Ratings for Dr. Narpinder Hans

Lips were uneven, lumpy waste of 600$. It didn't even work or last 3 days. Very disappointed

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

She is terrible! Got lip fillers and they were lumpy, uneven and protruded out instead up. Teribble!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Hans and her staff have been taking care of my family and I for years. Her patience, knowledge and professionalism can't be beat.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Always wait atleast an hour for my scheduled appt which is incredibly frustrating!! However I continue to see her based on her compassion and willingness to hear your concern.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Been going to Dr.Hans all my life. She's a pretty busy doctor when she's in the office so you can expect to have at least a 20 minute wait before actual long seeing her. I think that's because her receptionist overbook her. They aren't all that friendly either. Dr Hans is very knowledgeable and cares a lot about her patients, growing up I felt like I could always ask her anything and be comfortable. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Very nice and friendly however she overbooks and is always in a rush so don't feel I get the time I need with her. Wait times are out of control. I had the first appointment of the day and to my shock, 3 other people had the same time with her. It's no wonder she's always so late. She does not have any urgency to my illness and everything is a wait and see. When I went for a second opinion, I was told that this should not have gone on for so long and I was looked after right away Her staff is the worst I have ever come across. They are not helpful when I call to ask a question. I missed a referral that I waited for for almost a year because they did not inform me of the appointment.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

I got botox from her and my eyes got saggy because she doesn't have enough experience. She's a good doctor but she should hire some nurses with experience doing botox and stick to the medical stuff.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Such a lovely wonderful doctor. I feel lucky to call her my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

I have seen Dr. Hans for 16 years and I have noticed the wait times getting worse and worse. I made my appt for 4:30 and sat there for an hour in a half. I eventually had to leave cause I couldn't wait any longer. I was only there for a prescription refill. However, when other people were coming in for their appts after me they got taken in right away while some of us had to wait for our scheduled appts... Her staff is very rude and double books all the time. It is to bad, because I know several ppl who have stopped going to Dr. Hans due to her staff being rude, unprofessional and double booking. I used to love Dr. Hans, but not since she has her dermatology office, she is more interested in that than her GP side and find she does not listen to me when I tell her an actual problem.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Hans since 2001 for both the medical side and the skin care side. I have always found her to have a great bedside manner and to present as caring and kind. My issue however is that as time has gone on the overbooking of patients has become an issue. I have even made an appt in the past just to discuss her overbooking, lack of attention to time issues. I explained that my time is worth somethings and me having to wait anywhere from 30 to 90 minutes to get in is totally unacceptable. The only time I have to wait no more than 15 minutes seems to be if I have an appt. for first thing in the morning or after lunch. Yesterday I was there just to get a requisition to get blood work done for checking my Crohns. I was told the wait would be (only because I asked knowing full well there would be a WAIT involved) about 40 minutes (which means closer to an hour I'm sure). I chose to reschedule and demanded that she fax me a requisition for the blood work which I had to phone today and ask again. My daughter has gone to her for the past 16 years and yesterday had to wait an hour for her appt as well. She eventually had to leave to go to work (just when they were coming to take her into the exam room (where you usually wait at least 5-10 minutes more). Dr. Hans presents as very kind and caring which is nice but if you know that the average amount of time to see a patient is 15 minutes that don't book patients every 5 minutes. Then instead of being 40 minutes and 6 patients waiting you wouldn't have angry patients. Not good for the blood pressure I'm sure. On my next appt these concerns will once again be discussed with her. Last chance or I will change Dr.'s.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016