Ratings for Dr. George H. Garcia

Dr. Garcia help me through a tramatic time. I had been to 2 other Dr.'s and St. Joseph's ER with no luck as to the cause of my swollen shut eye. Dr. Garcia prescribed antibodics and within a week my eye was open. I eventully had to have a tear duct surgery (DCR)to correct the blocked tear duct. The office staff is very caring and willing to help you understand the procedures.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

I would be hard pressed to think of a worse experience with a doctor. Starting with the extended wait times, Dr. Garcia is not at all about meeting the needs of his patients. Once he finally gets to you, he is in and out as fast as possible, spewing out words that those of those without his medical training should not be expected to understand. He speaks more to the other staff in the room than to his patient and is completely annoyed when you ask him to pause and explain something he's said. He does not like to be questioned at all but instead, seems to expect his patients to obey without question even though it's the patient's body and health, not his. In my experience, he did not even take the time to review my file before coming in and then was not interested in any verbal input I had either. After multiple visits, I was no closer to a conclusion for my issue but was far more frustrated instead.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2011

Im sorry but this doctor appeared to be very fake. He seems like he doesnt have time for you because their staff overbooks!! the front office can be very rude and unhelpfull. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone! their are plenty of other capable ophthalmologist in orange, and that have a better bedside manner than this ignorant, self absorbed man!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

Dr. George H. Garcia's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

• Alberta Blue Cross