Ratings for Dr. Antonio Benitez-Gomez

Misdiagnosed me on two consecutive visits for scabies. I went to another doctor who immediately recognized the scabies (which was now advanced) and I received treatment. I went back to Gomez and he still denied me ever having scabies and chalked it down to dry skin!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Would never recommend this doctor. Doesn't listen, seems to be collecting a pay check and that's it

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Very difficult to understand and when we finally do, he doesn't want to do anything. Me, my wife and two daughters have fired this doctor. We've each had individual issues that he has dismissed and we've visited another doctor that has made diagnosis on and treated. Dr Gomez seems to lack knowledge and confidence in the Canadian medical system. Whatever system he has been trained in does not equate to Canadian standards

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I saw this doctor this morning at the walk in clinic. he was very helpful, dealt with my problem with kindness and concern and sent me home with the medication that I needed to make me better. What more could I want?

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Without a doubt the best physician out there. I feel privileged to have him as my own.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Benitez is by far the most caring and thorough Dr. I have ever seen. He takes his time, and is generally concerned about my over all well being. He is engaging and informed and respects my ability to discuss complex medical issues. I feel in good hands with him and feel blessed to have him on my side in life. I have a long established relationship with him and am completely open to him. I note in other reviews that first time patients from other Dr. seeking prescriptions without background aren't necessarily given what they want. To me that is another sign of his integrity.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr Benitez of Hilltop Medical Centre has been our family doctor since my husband and I moved here 11 years ago, before that he was (and is) my daughter's family doctor. We were so lucky to be accepted as patients. Dr Benitez has been so kind and caring through several family emergencies even visiting the hospital early in the morning nearly every day when I was hospitalized. He has never been rude or uncaring or hurried, those who complain must be talking about a different doctor. This Dr Benitez is knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Saw him at Morgan Creek walk in Clinic, he appeared uninterested in listening to my symptoms, gave me no feedback on my situation and told me to follow up with my doctore. He was unfriendly, condescending and not compassionate at all....why become a doctor if you aren't going to help your patients?

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Dr. Benitez-Gomez has been our family physician for the past 16 years. He is never rude or condescending. In fact, I would describe him as humble and kind. He has always treated my husband, myself and my two daughters with empathy and sincerity. He will make time to see my children any time they are sick and is always happy to see us anywhere we run into him. He has seen me through both of my pregnancies and has cared for my husband through a long term illness. We will always be thankful that Dr. Benitez-Gomez took us on at patients.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I believe many reviewers are confusing Dr. Antonio Benitez-Gomez with Dr. Antonio Benitez. Both are in surrey. The first is a complete gentleman and the second is very condescending and rude. The first is located in White rock and the second is located near Surrey Central.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014