Ratings for Dr. Andrew Wiggins

I have been a patient of Dr Wiggins for over 42 years. He and his staff are the best in what they do. They give 100 percent to their patients. You cannot find a more skilled, caring and upbeat dentist anywhere else. The practice has truly served their community brilliantly. I highly recommend Dr Wiggins and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Overall great experience! Takes time to explain problems and options!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Not impressed misdiagnosed the problem and pressured me to go to a specialist that I did not want to see! Not going back!!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I have been going to Dr Wiggins for 25 + years. It's a bit pricey, but worth every penny for the like-family treatment. I even have his home phone #, in case of weekend emergencies (root canal) I'd love to spend a little less money, but I won't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Gorgeous office. Truly exceptional and personal care. I would reccommend Dr Wiggins to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

He saved my life. He dropped what he was doing and took care of my emergency on a Sunday evening. I'm truly grateful.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

This is the ultimate "family" practice.This bunch has been together so long you feel they are family. Courteous, punctual, informative and fair.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

Great Dentist, great service, great sense of humor. Makes it enjoyable to go to the dentist.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

Excellent dentist. I found him on the Internet dentist directory of Quebec www.411dentiste.com

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Very nice person, however not satisfied 100% with his work on some of my teeth, i had to return more than once for the same problem and yet not fixed!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2007