Ratings for Dr. Gary W. Wallace

Very expensive, staff very rude and rushed. Does not want me to go back to my optometrist...Not up to speed on the latest capability

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Dr. Gary Wallace was more than competent. He was very knowledgeable and kept me informed on each step of my two procedures. I am more than happy with his excellent care. He completely explained what was going to happen and how I would feel. I have followed his directions in postoperative care and am so happy with the outcome. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent eye surgeon. If you would like to call me, I would be happy to answer any questions you might have. My number is 483-3221 and my name is Linda. He is great!!!!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

have had just one visit but based on that visit would rate Dr. Wallace as extremely competent, knowledgable, courteous, and patient. staff was extremely kind. stay tuned for second visit follow-up impression.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

I had a two hour appointment scheduled and ended up only having a 15 minute appointment. They didn't have time to dilate my eyes and said they would do it on the next appointment. They sent me a $350 dollar bill. And when I complained about the bill the office manager threatened to sue me. I never did get my eyes dilated because their in their notes they had written that it had already been done. It was an awful experience.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Dr Wallace is extremely knowledgable and thorough. He called to follow up on my condition twice after my visit.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

Dr. Gary W. Wallace's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=630334'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Gary" to "Gary W."

April 8, 2012