Ratings for Dr. Scott Parker

Dr Parker is a wonderful doctor and a compassionate man. He has been our family dr since 1995. He has helped us through difficult times (family death) and joyous times (birth of grandchildren). My children continue to have him as their family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Dr. Parker is an excellent family doctor. He is a great listener and takes time with patient. No rushing through like many other doctors. He is considerate and very thorough. His staff is lacking, however. The staff turnover is quite frequent and nurses are not always compassionate or caring.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2008

Every member of my family loves Dr. Parker. When I did foster care, he was kind and considerate toward my foster children, too. My son has a disability, so he is experienced with many doctors. He is always upbeat and optomistic after his visits to Dr. Parker. His office staff reflects his attitude. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2007

Dr. Scott Parker's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Tufts