Ratings for Dr. Henry Tsang

He is amazing I had a son 22 year ago May 2017 he will finishing University in Boston MA Wonderful experience with Dr Henry Tsang he is the best I love ❤️ Lucia Albrigo :-)

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

If you have a bad experience with this Dr or any Dr you need to go to the college of physicians and surgeons of bc website and click on file a complaint n print out the form and report it. Most of his reviews are good but a cpl are not acceptable. And I too had wonderful experience with his care with my first child but recently had a traumatizing experience with him lately which no pregnant girl should ever have to go threw especially when your pregnancy is already high risk or even if u are not. My hope is by reporting the behaviour it might save another girl from experiencing anything traumatic with their care

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

My husband and I waited an hour longer than we should have to see Dr. Tsang, but he was worth the wait! He was very pleasant for someone an hour behind! He explained everything in detail and gave us two ultrasound pictures to take home. He was wonderful to both of us.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

You can tell he cares about his patients and their babies, he takes the time to speak with you

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

dr tsang made my family and I very comfortable at all times he was very personable and friendly ;very professional and an all round great doctor ;we will miss our visits with him and his staff

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

I had dr tsang for my last pregnancy and my current one, but i am currently trying to get another dr to deliver because of a recent interaction with him. I went in because i was experiencing pain and i thought my water was leaking and when he got to the hospital check me, he was very angry and accused me of always coming in even though i only came to the hospital once before about 15 weeks before!! He was rude and then i had to let him examine me which was the most humiliating and traumitizing experience of my life!! When someone is treating you like that then you have to let him near you is horrible to say the least!!! I desperatly need a new dr fast as i am due in 4 weeks and i will have my baby at home before i ever speak to this dr again!!! He thinks his time is more important then anyone elses and is very full of himself!! Make sure he is right for you before you take him as your dr!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Well I can't believe how someone who was so nice and easy going with our 4th son and up till now screw it all up by coming down to the hospital to see my wife because she was leaking fluid and still had a month left and completely belittle her and treat her like**** to the point she was bawling. Even the nurse was not impressed. Slamming books around and his tools no excuse for that I give him a big fat 0 maybe its time to retire!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

Dr Tsang always took time to explain issues and ensure we understood options, outcomes etc. He never judged any choices we made and really wanted us to have a positive birth experience as much as possible. Despite a delivery with some complications, I knew I was in good hands and we got through it with a healthy baby. He was very compassionate and of course extremely knowlegable. He seems to love his job and really cares about his patients. I'd recommend him a million times over.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

This Doctor was awful for me and my family. He was incorrect in many aspects of my daughter before she was born. I miscarried in the beginning of my pregnancy but was still pregnant (twins) but he refused to say I was pregnant with twins even though there was no possible way for me to become pregnant again(didnt have sex after miscarriage) My daughter was born late and had difficulties during my pregnancy that nothing was done to assist those problems by him my daughter was born with major health issues for the first year of her life. Some people I know have had Dr Tsang and loved him so I believe if you are going to see this doctor interview him and get a feeling for him before taking him on as your OB/GYN!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Dr Tsang delivered both my babies and I had nothing but good experiences each time. He was very caring and took the time to listen to me with any concerns or questions me or my husband may have had. He was very knowledgeable and made me feel 100% comfortable at all times. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011