Ratings for Dr. D.G. Forster

Didn't like this physician at all....................

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

This Doctor will drug you backwards for a kickback from the Fort Royal pharmacy next door.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Dr. Forster is not my favourite doctor. .

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

I went in to see him today as I needed a note for my new job, confirming that I am mentally and physically fit to work there. Dr. Forster was excessively rude to me, ignoring me when I told him that I did not have a regular doctor to see this about. He berated me about how he did not know me and was unfit to sign the form. I told him that I understood but that I had no other choice. He then signed the form but left certain questions blank, such as "Is the patient mentally fit to work in...". At the bottom of this form, it says "I agree that this patient is clinically capable of performing at..." which he took the time to write "To the best of my knowledge". He then charged me $35.00 for the form. 35 dollars! Even though I spent the whole appointment making light hearted jokes about how broke I am right now. I am extremely upset over this and how powerless I felt during this interaction. DO NOT GO SEE THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr Forster has been my Dr for years and has taken the time to ensure that all my medical issues were taken care of and researched as necessary.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr. Forster went above and beyond my expectations of a walk in doctor. Having recently moved to Victoria and working through some health issues, I was concerned about the process of finding a doctor to work with. Dr. Forster contacted my previous doctors, got all my history and has been following up with me for months to ensure I receive the medical care I need.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

All of the prescriptions this doctor gives me print out in the pharmacy next door. I am suspicious that this doctor is over medicating me so that he can get a kickback.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

When I went to another physician, I found that I didn't need all of the medicines he was giving me. They all printed out in the pharmacy next to the clinic. This unethical was pushing drugs onto me.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Mr . Forster (doesn't deserve to be referred to as doctor) didn't not seem to know what he was talking about, when disagreeing with my self diagnosis he didn't even attempt to provide an alternative idea as to what was wrong. He did not seem to care for what I had to say and made it out to seem like I was wasting his time. Do not see this man, he is a waist of your time.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

dr. forster did not introduce himself, was very rude and abrasive - he interrogated me about why another clinic did not send me for blood work when it was the "obvious thing to do." when i told him i was prescribed antibiotics for strep throat (even though both my throat swabs were negative) he berated me for taking them even though i was told by two different physicians at another clinic to finish the medication. i asked him to update my file (for the purposes of notifying the locum for my GP in that same office) to state that i am currently on medical leave from work but i made it clear that i was not there for any treatment plan and/or referrals. i figured if i was already at the clinic getting my throat examined, it wouldn't hurt to update my file so the locum could follow up with me upon their return. he then told me he "didn't have time to sit around and listen to all my problems" when i never asked him to. when i asked how long it was would take for my blood work results to come back, he mumbled his response the first time and i did not hear him properly. i asked again because i didn't think he heard me. and he snapped at me and said " i JUST told you that, friday... like i JUST said." it was an awful experience and dr. forster has zero bedside manners - i have never been treated this way by a physician before. i normally don't post reviews because i can't be bothered, but this experience was so awful that i couldn't keep it to myself. based on his other reviews it seems as though i am not the only one who was rubbed the wrong way by his presentation. i will DEFINITELY not be seeing this doctor again.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017