Ratings for Dr. Rodney Kellen

Wonderful experience, Staff very NICE, both Dr.Kellens girl are awesome!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I have had an awesome experience. My eye sight has been returned to me with a bonus of 20/20 vision. Been treated with nothing but respect.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Dr. Kellen strikes me as a top-notch doctor. But his front office staff, my God I cannot believe the rudeness; I am still stunned. There is no excuse to be lectured like I am a 5 year-old particularly by someone who probably has a small fraction of the education that I have. It was just mind-boggling; if our staff ever spoke like that to clients, they would be fired in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Ignorant staff, talked outloud about others, gossipy, others observed as well and thought How awful, Wish I didnt need this service its the worst, Staff is abrupt, rude snappy and disgraceful!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Superb skill set. Doctor at the pinnacle of his career! Top specialist in Manitoba for cataracts!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr. Kellan informs every step of the way, effecient doctor. Very skilled, excellent equipment. Surgery was excellent, had a iradotomy on both eyes. Outcome excellent. I would recommend this opthamologist.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

During my cataract surgery, Dr. Kellen walked me through every step of the way, explaining what he was doing and what to expect. He was very thoughtful and gentle and made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Very skilfull surgeon, made me feel comfortable during the tests and both surgeries on my eyes, that ended with outmost success. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Extremely professional, caring and considerate. High praise observed from hospital staff and other patients led me to request Dr. Kellen. My cataract procedure was pleasant, painless and stress-free.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Dr. Kellen operated on my mothers eyes and even though her understanding of the english language is very basic he was able to communicate with her without any difficulties. Dr. Kellen made her feel comfortable and at ease with both surgeries. His staff has been very polite and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014