Ratings for Dr. William Healley

Dr. Healley is an excellent Doctor! He got things done! I believe he got a seriously raw deal! The world has lost one of the best doctors! He listened, he heard and he acted on what was needed. If it weren't for Dr. Healley I would be in a wheelchair! So many doctors sent me off for shots or to a pain clinic. It went on for years until Dr. Healley acted quickly sending me to a neurosurgeon. I'm walking! He was a very thorough Doctor! One of a kind. I miss him.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

I have to say, I definitely miss Dr. Healley. Through being diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis among other health problems, he was very thorough and knew how to explain things. Since his departure, I am left in limbo as the few Doctors I've seen since fail in comparison. There are too many now that just want to pump as many patients as they can through the office in a day.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

I miss Dr. Healley. So does my daughter. I wish he'd come back to practise in Calgary. He was the best for sure. Seems he retired which truly would be a shame if true.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Dr Healley took the time and ordered the right tests to diagnose a distended gall bladder after one other Dr. I can name, kept telling me it was deep heart burn. Even my initial search on internet based on my symptoms never came back with that result. wherever you are I trust you are improving the lives or your patients a 1000 fold. Truly the best....we miss you and no one can compare!!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr Healley is easily the best general doctor I've ever had and I can only wish that he would come back to Calgary, he single-handedly changed my life.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Doctor Healey was the best. Great at diagnosis - experienced-- gets to the point quickly-- we need him back in Calgary

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr Heally has saved both my parents literally. When all others failed Dr. Heally prevailed. His is the best physician I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. When a panel of 5 specialist could not find a diagnoses for my very sick 35 year old sister for 6 + months, Dr.Heally diagnosed her correctly after 1 visit.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Healley is not practicing in Alberta anymore. Sadly. It looks like he's in Saskatchewan now. Lucky them!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Doctor Healley holds the bar above most doctors. Patients were his life priority and he deserves this respect and support. Your patients loved you and felt an empty void since, not easily replaceable. Is there anything we can do to have you return?

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

We are all waiting for you to come back to Calgary!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015