You may also like

Ratings for Dr. William Healley

I miss Dr. Healley. So does my daughter. I wish he'd come back to practise in Calgary. He was the best for sure. Seems he retired which truly would be a shame if true.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Dr Healley took the time and ordered the right tests to diagnose a distended gall bladder after one other Dr. I can name, kept telling me it was deep heart burn. Even my initial search on internet based on my symptoms never came back with that result. wherever you are I trust you are improving the lives or your patients a 1000 fold. Truly the best....we miss you and no one can compare!!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr Heally has saved both my parents literally. When all others failed Dr. Heally prevailed. His is the best physician I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. When a panel of 5 specialist could not find a diagnoses for my very sick 35 year old sister for 6 + months, Dr.Heally diagnosed her correctly after 1 visit.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Doctor Healley holds the bar above most doctors. Patients were his life priority and he deserves this respect and support. Your patients loved you and felt an empty void since, not easily replaceable. Is there anything we can do to have you return?

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

We are all waiting for you to come back to Calgary!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Dr. William Healley's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I miss Dr. Healley. So does my daughter. I wish he'd come back to practise in Calgary. He was the best for sure. Seems he retired which truly would be a shame i..."

May 15, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Healley took the time and ordered the right tests to diagnose a distended gall bladder after one other Dr. I can name, kept telling me it was deep heart burn..."

May 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Healley is easily the best general doctor I've ever had and I can only wish that he would come back to Calgary, he single-handedly changed my life. "

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Healey was the best. Great at diagnosis - experienced-- gets to the point quickly-- we need him back in Calgary"

July 23, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Heally has saved both my parents literally. When all others failed Dr. Heally prevailed. His is the best physician I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. W..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Healley is not practicing in Alberta anymore. Sadly. It looks like he's in Saskatchewan now. Lucky them!"

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Healley holds the bar above most doctors. Patients were his life priority and he deserves this respect and support. Your patients loved you and felt an e..."

February 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "We are all waiting for you to come back to Calgary!"

February 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I really can't find a doctor like him,he's the best family doctor I know...I wish he will come back here in Calgary..."

January 31, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Come back to Calgary. You have a strong following here with patients that would travel across town to support your practice."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Heally was the best Dr. I have ever had could somebody, or Dr. Heally please say how to find out were he is practicing Medicine. A phone number would be goo..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I thought that Dr Healley was the most excellent Doctor around, I just heard that he is now working back in Fort McMurray, but haven't been able to find a phone..."

January 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor, will be waiting for his return to practice. Very sorry to hear about the incident leading to his depature from the practice. Lets hope it's temp..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr healley was my family doctor years ago in fort mcmurray. I have never found another doctor as good as him. I have wished over the years that if I moved I wo..."

December 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As far as doctors go he was one of the best. I haven't been able to find a doctor like him since he left. He is missed I hope he returns."

November 17, 2014