Ratings for Dr. Jeannette Janzen

Saw Dr. Janzen in her travel clinic and she was very very helpful in making medical choices regarding vaccinations for my trip. She gave me specific recommendations considering my budget, and my loose travel plans. She is very friendly and easy to talk to. Thanks!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

The Best Doctor I have known since I have been 16 years old.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr. Janzen has been my doctor for 16 years. Unfortunately I have been diagnosed with a chronic degenerative disease which is horrible. She sent me to the best specialists and has followed me with them during this process. I am so fortunate to have a doctor so knowledgable and supportive and available. Her staff is also wonderful!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr Janzen is the best doctor I have ever seen. I am 64 years old with a very serious chronic illness and she is always patient, caring, and most of all competent. I am followed by multiple specialists and she coordinates my care. How fortunate am I to have her manage my medical care. Christine knows me well and is wonderful. All we have in life is our health and we need to be thankful for our amazing healthcare team!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I used to be a patient and for many years I was very happy and comfortable with Dr. Janzen. I agree that she's a wonderful doctor. However, after many years of being followed by her, I did become very ill and the circumstances leading up to the illness were extremely unusual. I was very scared because I was becoming more and more ill and my symptoms were unbearable. She became very impatient with me and began to accuse me of "somatizing" (i.e. faking or making it up). I remember going to see her and when she saw me she did not look at me. She was so mean, it almost made me cry. I had no choice but to not go back. I refuse to be treated poorly just because the doctor can't figure out what the underlying cause of sickness is.

Submitted November 28, 2014

Dr J has been taking care of me for over 26 years. She diagnosed my cancer, sent me to the best specialists, has followed me closely and been always supportive. She has taken care of my children and all the challenges over many years. Dr. J has great knowledge, works incredibly hard to make the correct decisions no matter what the problem and always treats me respectfully and kindly. I know she will be moving to BC in 4 years and she will be impossible to replace. However, Dr. J will not retire but move on to persue other goals and I will be happy for her and her family. Professional, most knowledgable, and hard working doctor who also has Christine...best secretary in the world!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr.J is the best!!She is one of the most caring docters in the world.She has been my docter for 20 years(now 33)she fallowed me and watch over me through my 3 high risk pregnancies and now may 3 children have her.She is full of information and knowledge and you always leave her office feeling okay and your questions have been answered.As busy as she is she never rushes you out of her office.She is my rock especially during thne tough time I suffered with my anxiety.I am blessed.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2010

Dr. Jeannette Janzen's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Saw Dr. Janzen in her travel clinic and she was very very helpful in making medical choices regarding vaccinations for my trip. She gave me specific recommendat..."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Best Doctor ever!!! Always goes above and beyond, extremely knowledgeable. Love her."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The Best Doctor I have known since I have been 16 years old. "

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Janzen has been my doctor for 16 years. Unfortunately I have been diagnosed with a chronic degenerative disease which is horrible. She sent me to the best ..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Hope I never see her again! Unprofessionnal in all ways! "

July 5, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My doctor for 20 years. Excellent!!! If you can become a patient of hers, you have hit the jackpot! She is amazing!!!"

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Janzen is the best doctor I have ever seen. I am 64 years old with a very serious chronic illness and she is always patient, caring, and most of all competen..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I used to be a patient and for many years I was very happy and comfortable with Dr. Janzen. I agree that she's a wonderful doctor. However, after many years of ..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr J has been taking care of me for over 26 years. She diagnosed my cancer, sent me to the best specialists, has followed me closely and been always supportive...."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "extremely impressed & pleased with Dr. Janzen"s profesional and extencive knowlege ."

September 4, 2014