Ratings for Dr. Jeannette Janzen

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Janzen ! Her caring and knowledge are beyond words. Dr. Janzen is so dedicated to her practice

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr. Janzen has been my doctor for 24 years, she has taken care of my entire family. She has been the most caring, empathetic, intelligent and reasonable doctors I have ever encountered. I am grateful for her care and patience at every visit. And she has always made my family and me feel important. Love you Dr. Janzen!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Wonderful, wonderful doctor. Extremely knowledgeable and very compassionate. I count myself extremely lucky to have her. She has saved me more times than I can count. Thank you Dr Janzen for always being there for me. You are an amazing woman! Just the BEST.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Janzen for ove 20 years. She is a wonderful dr. Caring, diligent, knowledgeable, are just a few of the positive adjectives I can use to describe her. It will be a terrible loss for all her patients here in Montreal when she leaves for B.C. in a few years, and a tragedy that the Quebec medical system is driving her away.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Saw Dr. Janzen in her travel clinic and she was very very helpful in making medical choices regarding vaccinations for my trip. She gave me specific recommendations considering my budget, and my loose travel plans. She is very friendly and easy to talk to. Thanks!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Best Doctor ever!!! Always goes above and beyond, extremely knowledgeable. Love her.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

The Best Doctor I have known since I have been 16 years old.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr. Janzen has been my doctor for 16 years. Unfortunately I have been diagnosed with a chronic degenerative disease which is horrible. She sent me to the best specialists and has followed me with them during this process. I am so fortunate to have a doctor so knowledgable and supportive and available. Her staff is also wonderful!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

My doctor for 20 years. Excellent!!! If you can become a patient of hers, you have hit the jackpot! She is amazing!!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr Janzen is the best doctor I have ever seen. I am 64 years old with a very serious chronic illness and she is always patient, caring, and most of all competent. I am followed by multiple specialists and she coordinates my care. How fortunate am I to have her manage my medical care. Christine knows me well and is wonderful. All we have in life is our health and we need to be thankful for our amazing healthcare team!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015