You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jeannette Janzen

Dr. Janzen has been my doctor for 24 years, she has taken care of my entire family. She has been the most caring, empathetic, intelligent and reasonable doctors I have ever encountered. I am grateful for her care and patience at every visit. And she has always made my family and me feel important. Love you Dr. Janzen!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Submitted April 23, 2016

Wonderful, wonderful doctor. Extremely knowledgeable and very compassionate. I count myself extremely lucky to have her. She has saved me more times than I can count. Thank you Dr Janzen for always being there for me. You are an amazing woman! Just the BEST.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

They hired a fantastic secretary in January 2016 Valerie she was the best one there, very professional knows so many patients always smiling, they let her go based on internal jealousy and foul play. They should get her back she was genuine and the patients I included loved her. As a patient I overheard the red head receptionist talking about it to the other staff . She was sweetheart vey empathetic. Dr Janzen & Dr Ricella spoke highly of her. Such a shame!

Submitted April 17, 2016

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Janzen for ove 20 years. She is a wonderful dr. Caring, diligent, knowledgeable, are just a few of the positive adjectives I can use to describe her. It will be a terrible loss for all her patients here in Montreal when she leaves for B.C. in a few years, and a tragedy that the Quebec medical system is driving her away.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Saw Dr. Janzen in her travel clinic and she was very very helpful in making medical choices regarding vaccinations for my trip. She gave me specific recommendations considering my budget, and my loose travel plans. She is very friendly and easy to talk to. Thanks!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

The Best Doctor I have known since I have been 16 years old.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr. Janzen has been my doctor for 16 years. Unfortunately I have been diagnosed with a chronic degenerative disease which is horrible. She sent me to the best specialists and has followed me with them during this process. I am so fortunate to have a doctor so knowledgable and supportive and available. Her staff is also wonderful!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Jeannette Janzen's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Janzen has been my doctor for 24 years, she has taken care of my entire family. She has been the most caring, empathetic, intelligent and reasonable doctors..."

May 1, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Need more mature staff . These young girls don't seem to last constantly disappearing employee turnover is one of my biggest concerns"

April 23, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful, wonderful doctor. Extremely knowledgeable and very compassionate. I count myself extremely lucky to have her. She has saved me more times than I can..."

April 19, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "They hired a fantastic secretary in January 2016 Valerie she was the best one there, very professional knows so many patients always smiling, they let her go b..."

April 17, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My family and I have been patients of Dr. Janzen for ove 20 years. She is a wonderful dr. Caring, diligent, knowledgeable, are just a few of the positive adjec..."

March 7, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Saw Dr. Janzen in her travel clinic and she was very very helpful in making medical choices regarding vaccinations for my trip. She gave me specific recommendat..."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Best Doctor ever!!! Always goes above and beyond, extremely knowledgeable. Love her."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The Best Doctor I have known since I have been 16 years old. "

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Janzen has been my doctor for 16 years. Unfortunately I have been diagnosed with a chronic degenerative disease which is horrible. She sent me to the best ..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Hope I never see her again! Unprofessionnal in all ways! "

July 5, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My doctor for 20 years. Excellent!!! If you can become a patient of hers, you have hit the jackpot! She is amazing!!!"

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Janzen is the best doctor I have ever seen. I am 64 years old with a very serious chronic illness and she is always patient, caring, and most of all competen..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I used to be a patient and for many years I was very happy and comfortable with Dr. Janzen. I agree that she's a wonderful doctor. However, after many years of ..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr J has been taking care of me for over 26 years. She diagnosed my cancer, sent me to the best specialists, has followed me closely and been always supportive...."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "extremely impressed & pleased with Dr. Janzen"s profesional and extencive knowlege ."

September 4, 2014