Ratings for Dr. Jeannette Janzen

Dr. Janzen has been my doctor for over 30 years. She is very caring, gets to the points, sets up a plan and follows up. Very efficient, pleasant and knowledgeable. Absolutely wonderful. I am very lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr Janzen is the most amazing doctor. She is kind, respectful, very knowledgeable and always listens to all of my concerns. I am so fortunate that I have her to care for me and my whole extended family!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

I have known Dr. Janzen for 29 years, since I was a child. Recently she diagnosed me with a very serious neurodegenerative disease. I am completely devastated. In the midst of this nightmare she has advocated for the best doctors and the best help to cope with this. Dr. Janzen always takes the time to listen to all my worries. I am very grateful to be in her care:)

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

She is the worst doctor I have ever had. She does not listen to patients and treats them like a number

Submitted December 11, 2016

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Janzen ! Her caring and knowledge are beyond words. Dr. Janzen is so dedicated to her practice

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr. Janzen has been my doctor for 24 years, she has taken care of my entire family. She has been the most caring, empathetic, intelligent and reasonable doctors I have ever encountered. I am grateful for her care and patience at every visit. And she has always made my family and me feel important. Love you Dr. Janzen!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Wonderful, wonderful doctor. Extremely knowledgeable and very compassionate. I count myself extremely lucky to have her. She has saved me more times than I can count. Thank you Dr Janzen for always being there for me. You are an amazing woman! Just the BEST.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Janzen for ove 20 years. She is a wonderful dr. Caring, diligent, knowledgeable, are just a few of the positive adjectives I can use to describe her. It will be a terrible loss for all her patients here in Montreal when she leaves for B.C. in a few years, and a tragedy that the Quebec medical system is driving her away.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Saw Dr. Janzen in her travel clinic and she was very very helpful in making medical choices regarding vaccinations for my trip. She gave me specific recommendations considering my budget, and my loose travel plans. She is very friendly and easy to talk to. Thanks!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Best Doctor ever!!! Always goes above and beyond, extremely knowledgeable. Love her.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015