Ratings for Dr. Jeannette Janzen

Intelligent, patient, empathetic kind and professional! Dr. Janzen communicates effectively and always addresses all of my concerns. Best doctor I have ever seen!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Dr. Janzen has taken care of my and my family for 29 years. Now she has carefully and empathetically managed my new and very difficult diagnosis at the age of 78. She has been excellent in her care once again. I am so fortunate to have her as my doctor and advocate as I navigate my new cancer diagnosis.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

She has to be the best family Dr that someone can have . She tries to help you in anyway she can. Always follows up and in need refers you to the best specials. I've been with her for 25 years and whatever negative opinions people say about her is simply not true We are very fortunate to have her as our Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Best family Doctor someone can have. I've been with her 25 years

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Dr. Janzen is the best family doctor ever. She listens to the patient, takes her time and gives all the needed care and the possible diagnosis. She is unique !!! We are lucky to have you as a family docotor for the whole family !!!!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr Janzen is clear, concise and absolutely dedicated to the care of her patients. She has looked after 3 generations of my family for the past 29 years. Dr. J is able to make the diagnosis and the treatment plan after appropriate investigation and consultation. She is also empathetic in her care and follows us all so well. How fortunate is my entire family to have such excellent care! Her secretary Melissa is simply fantastic!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr. Janzen has been my doctor for over 30 years. She is very caring, gets to the points, sets up a plan and follows up. Very efficient, pleasant and knowledgeable. Absolutely wonderful. I am very lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr Janzen is the most amazing doctor. She is kind, respectful, very knowledgeable and always listens to all of my concerns. I am so fortunate that I have her to care for me and my whole extended family!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

I have known Dr. Janzen for 29 years, since I was a child. Recently she diagnosed me with a very serious neurodegenerative disease. I am completely devastated. In the midst of this nightmare she has advocated for the best doctors and the best help to cope with this. Dr. Janzen always takes the time to listen to all my worries. I am very grateful to be in her care:)

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

She is the worst doctor I have ever had. She does not listen to patients and treats them like a number

Submitted December 11, 2016