Ratings for Dr. Loraine Manzig

This doctor really cares about her patients and goes above and beyond...

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Manzig is the best Doctor. She respects patient's time, very caring, very friendly, very knowledgeable and very professional. She also helped me cleared my acne marks and prevented them from coming back, it's been 16 years now. I'm very lucky to be her patient since 2000 and I will stay her patient as long as I live. I owe her my life in many ways and I cannot thank her enough. I wish her long healthy life and I'm forever grateful that you are my Doctor Manzig! You're the BEST! So are you Donna. Thank you

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Amazing doctor always helpful and cares a lot about her patients . I would never change her. Staff is amazing and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

My husband & I are very fortunate to have Dr. Manzig as our doctor. She truly is knowledgeable, thorough, & compassionate.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I've been going to her for a while and like everyone said she is a very caring doctor. Will call if there is any issues even though she is about to go on a train to go on vacation. A great doctor.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

The most amazing doctor I have ever had. She is helpful, caring and compassionated Doctor. She is always willing to listen and acknowledges you as person and that is hard quality to find in doctors in these days. Im so proud to call her my Dr.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Manzig since I was 12 and I am now 33. I will continue to see this Dr until she decides to practice no more! I also live out of the city and will travel just to continue to see her. She is patient and caring and very friendly.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

Dr Manzig is a wonderful family doctor, who serves as my inspiration. As a new graduate, I can only hope to be as kind, thoughtful, and supportive as she has been.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Maznig for over three years now. She is a wonderful doctor, has great listening skills and very friendly and easy to talk to. She has been treating me for my acne problem and always makes sure my blood tests are okay and that I am fine with everything we are doing in order to overcome my acne problem. I would highly recommend her! Great person!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Dr. Manzig is the very best family doctor one could hope to have. I have been her patient for over twenty years. She cares deeply, is knowledgeable and very experienced. She takes time with you, discusses and explains everything. She often thinks our loud and on the rare occasion that she is unsure of something, she does not hesitate to pick up the phone and call a colleague with a question. She deeply respects her patients. She has, over the years, called me many times at home to discuss test results or simply to find out how I am. She is a beautiful human being and a remarkable doctor.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013