Ratings for Dr. David Sedran

Dr. Sedran has been my doctor for approximately 15 years and may be more, but in last few years his attitude has changed i.e. he makes me feel as if I am bothering him and he can't get me out of his office fast enough. His staff seldom return messages and/or do not answer phone at all! He is an excellent physican but needs to improve his staff, answer phone calls, return messages, show empathy towards patients, especially those of us who are elderly, knowing your doctor cares about you can also improve your health. PLEASE answer phone calls, return messages, etc. I am sorry but after over 15 years I am very disappointed. I don't want to change doctors because of the action of certain staff embers, as I trust Dr, Sedran 100%. He was also my husband's doctor for many years until my husband died of a stroke, he adored Dr. Sedran and highly regarded him but as I said I am very uncomfortable when I see him these past few years.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

After reading the last comment, it seems Dr Sedran has been very patient up to now and finally He has decided to correct the problem, reflecting all past reviews.Dr Sedran is the best doctor i have come across!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Just rude, arrogant and no respect towards nurses. Can't comment about his staff, and I'm sure he is knowlegeable but his attitude stinks. We get stressed out just like him, so he does not need to add more by being an a$$hole. Seriously cannot stand this piece of @#'t.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

Dr Sedran is an excellent doctor....unfortunately the office staff is horrible and rude. Trying to get an appointment is next to impossible and always months ahead. If you need a doctor right away, you would have to go to a walk in clinic. I would not recommend this office for your total medical needs...but once in, Dr Sedran is the best of the best. It's a shame that I have to supplement with a walk in clinic.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Dr Sedran is a very knowledgeable and professional physician however his office staff are extremely unprofessional and disrespectful. Getting an appointment or returning a phone call will take a miracle. Unfortunate for the doctors in the practice.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

The sad part is that as much as you have a very knowledgeable doctor the front desk specially Dr Sedran's secretary are the most disrespectul . They do not only ignore calls , useless with referrals , talk bad about patients while one hears it all in the waiting room. It is unbelievable. They definitely make their poor behavior reflect on the doctor although once in he is an amazing knowledgeable doctor .

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Dr Sedran has good attitude but the front desk secretaries stink, meaning if you want an appointment to see Dr Sedran a month from the time you call it shall be granted but if you happen to be sick at once basically you need to go to a walk in clinic or hospital now I ask is this a good patient management?I think not look elsewhere for complete care.

Submitted January 5, 2016

So honoured to be back in the care of Dr. Sedran. I had him as my doctor for a few years until I moved away. Now I am finally back in his care. He is one of the greatest doctors out there. He is kind helpful and very caring. Dr. Sedran Is a hard working dedicated very loyal to his patients. Thank you for having me back, and how do I ever thank you for all that you do in helping my family with all of our medical health issues. You definitely are one of a kind. Lucie D

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Once again Dr Sedran was right on his diagnoses and again went the extra mile to reassure me there was nothing wrong except my thnking. Great to have him as a doctor

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Dr Sedran is great, but his staff needs some retraining on the patients needs to see Dr Sedran

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015