Ratings for Dr. David Sedran

Dr Sedran is a very knowledgeable and professional physician however his office staff are extremely unprofessional and disrespectful. Getting an appointment or returning a phone call will take a miracle. Unfortunate for the doctors in the practice.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

The sad part is that as much as you have a very knowledgeable doctor the front desk specially Dr Sedran's secretary are the most disrespectul . They do not only ignore calls , useless with referrals , talk bad about patients while one hears it all in the waiting room. It is unbelievable. They definitely make their poor behavior reflect on the doctor although once in he is an amazing knowledgeable doctor .

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Dr Sedran has good attitude but the front desk secretaries stink, meaning if you want an appointment to see Dr Sedran a month from the time you call it shall be granted but if you happen to be sick at once basically you need to go to a walk in clinic or hospital now I ask is this a good patient management?I think not look elsewhere for complete care.

Submitted January 5, 2016

So honoured to be back in the care of Dr. Sedran. I had him as my doctor for a few years until I moved away. Now I am finally back in his care. He is one of the greatest doctors out there. He is kind helpful and very caring. Dr. Sedran Is a hard working dedicated very loyal to his patients. Thank you for having me back, and how do I ever thank you for all that you do in helping my family with all of our medical health issues. You definitely are one of a kind. Lucie D

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Once again Dr Sedran was right on his diagnoses and again went the extra mile to reassure me there was nothing wrong except my thnking. Great to have him as a doctor

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Dr Sedran is great, but his staff needs some retraining on the patients needs to see Dr Sedran

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

One of the best Doctor's I ever had. I feel very comfortable talking to him about anything! He never makes me feel rushed not matter how busy he is, always takes his times. As for the secretaries, they are one of the worse I ever had to deal with. I will have to call a few times, leaving messages and I will receive a call back several days later. On average it takes about a week before I am able to make an appointment. Its rare they actually pick up the calls! When I do come in they are pleasant.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr Sedran is certainly one of the best doctor I have come accross my life I am 68 yrs old and have enough experience of what I just stated previously as per the staff in the front desk they all are overworked and manage to be cordial and they return calls if a message has been left best medical office .

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

The staff at this clinic is awful. They choose not to answer the phone. I was sitting in the waiting room and called the office on my cell phone. The staff let the phone ring and go to voicemail while they were chatting. Absolutely pathetic.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Sedran approximately 15 years. He has always been their for me, listens and really cares. His staff, Josie and Carmella are wonderful. Dr. Sedran is a lovely, kind caring Doctor. I feel I could ask him anything and he would answer any questions I have. Thank you Dr. Sedran.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014