Ratings for Dr. David Sedran

Very surprised by negative comments. Dr. Sedran has been my GP for 16 years and I've always found him to be very accessible, knowledgeable, friendly, and compassionate. I have never had an issue getting an appointment within a week or so. Even though I no longer live in the Dufferin/Lawrence area where I grew up, I happily commute from Forest Hill so that I can remain in his care.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

I would only say this " wake up Dr Sedran and do something about your front desk before You yourself get thrown into the gutter as reviews status"

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

I just started seeing Dr. Sedran recently and he is very knowledgeable and patient. He spends time with you and you do not feel rushed. He is a great doctor and his staff is amazing. I could not be happier finding him.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

I used to love coming to this office but now know one cares not even the doctor. If I wanted to listen talk bad about patience and the doctors know what’s going on. Unprofessional terrible being a patient having to listen to all that negativity. Then the secretaries fill out your personal private papers because doctors has no time. I want my doctor to follow up with me and remember what’s going on. I don’t want to be put down by my own doctor because of my illness

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Dr. Sedran is a very good doctor. I'm surprised by some comments, but maybe that is your experience. He is very knowledgeable, kind and understanding. The inability to get an appointment in a timely fashion is very frustrating. Not sure why this cannot be fixed.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Worst service ever can't get threw when you call staff terrible dr knows and does nothing to help patient

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Gotta agree with most of the reviews on the staff. Forget it, if you expect someone to answer the phone. In regards to Dr. Sedran I am very pleased

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

It is time for someone who knows better to leave a solution with a better suggestion and address of a new medical center in the area rather than complain about it. Please do it , for the future of your own job.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I feel that when a doctor is miserable at his job maybe it is time to start looking at doing other careers or perhaps reconsider what the job entitles. This doctor hates his job, his staff know it and it reflects on the whole clinic. He may know what he is doing but bedside manner and treatment of patients borderlines harassment.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

I am writing this to justify all the negative comments about Dr Sedran and the secretaries ; I walked into Dr Sedran's office with an unexpected medical condition, in the morning observed Josie and Connie already under a lot of pressure with phones and patients walking in and doctors talking to them, I was asked to wait and a doctor would look after me, after 25 minutes I was looked after by Dr Sedran who took his time explaining my condition as cordial and friendly as always, therefore the people complaining should try to walk a mile in the secretaries and doctor's shoes so to speak and then only (they) would understand that we are all human and that there is a reaction to every action and goes without saying (you catch more bees with honey then vinegar)

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017