Ratings for Dr. David Sedran

It is time for someone who knows better to leave a solution with a better suggestion and address of a new medical center in the area rather than complain about it. Please do it , for the future of your own job.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I feel that when a doctor is miserable at his job maybe it is time to start looking at doing other careers or perhaps reconsider what the job entitles. This doctor hates his job, his staff know it and it reflects on the whole clinic. He may know what he is doing but bedside manner and treatment of patients borderlines harassment.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Dr Sedran may be a decent doctor, but useless if you need to see him within one or two weeks

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I am writing this to justify all the negative comments about Dr Sedran and the secretaries ; I walked into Dr Sedran's office with an unexpected medical condition, in the morning observed Josie and Connie already under a lot of pressure with phones and patients walking in and doctors talking to them, I was asked to wait and a doctor would look after me, after 25 minutes I was looked after by Dr Sedran who took his time explaining my condition as cordial and friendly as always, therefore the people complaining should try to walk a mile in the secretaries and doctor's shoes so to speak and then only (they) would understand that we are all human and that there is a reaction to every action and goes without saying (you catch more bees with honey then vinegar)

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I read all similar comments about Dr Sedran and his secretaries but why doesnt' someone leave a resolution with a better suggestion and address of a new medical centre in the area?

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Previous coments regarding his staff not answering phones neglecting patients basic disrespectful attitude are all true!! Its impossible to reach him and messages left with staff go by the wayside. Calls are not returned. He is a family doctor ,unaccessible by his patients., when they need him most. Whats the point of having him as a family doctor. Terribly disappointed. Beware if you expect to be treated with some respect.

Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. Sedran has been my doctor for approximately 15 years and may be more, but in last few years his attitude has changed i.e. he makes me feel as if I am bothering him and he can't get me out of his office fast enough. His staff seldom return messages and/or do not answer phone at all! He is an excellent physican but needs to improve his staff, answer phone calls, return messages, show empathy towards patients, especially those of us who are elderly, knowing your doctor cares about you can also improve your health. PLEASE answer phone calls, return messages, etc. I am sorry but after over 15 years I am very disappointed. I don't want to change doctors because of the action of certain staff embers, as I trust Dr, Sedran 100%. He was also my husband's doctor for many years until my husband died of a stroke, he adored Dr. Sedran and highly regarded him but as I said I am very uncomfortable when I see him these past few years.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

After reading the last comment, it seems Dr Sedran has been very patient up to now and finally He has decided to correct the problem, reflecting all past reviews.Dr Sedran is the best doctor i have come across!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Just rude, arrogant and no respect towards nurses. Can't comment about his staff, and I'm sure he is knowlegeable but his attitude stinks. We get stressed out just like him, so he does not need to add more by being an a$$hole. Seriously cannot stand this piece of @#'t.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

Dr Sedran is an excellent doctor....unfortunately the office staff is horrible and rude. Trying to get an appointment is next to impossible and always months ahead. If you need a doctor right away, you would have to go to a walk in clinic. I would not recommend this office for your total medical needs...but once in, Dr Sedran is the best of the best. It's a shame that I have to supplement with a walk in clinic.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Dr. David Sedran's Credentials

(General) Workers Compensation
Allstate
Broadspire
Cna Healthpro
Corvel Corporation
Corvel Workers Compensation
Department of Labor (DOL)
Gallagher Basset