Ratings for Dr. Teresa Cordoni

Loving, and caring doctor. I recommend her. Thank you, Terri for being a kind and loving doctor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Great Dr really took time to see me in her busy schedule, Thank you I appreciate it.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. Cordoni has been my doctor for over 26 years, she actually delivered me. I feel so lucky to be able to have her by my GP, however, lately, she seems a bit rushed with me when I go in to see her. It is also very difficult to get an appointment as she is dealing with maternity patients primarily. I feel like it's a month to get into see her.. which I think is unacceptable.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Thoughtful and respectful she helped us through a difficult but rewarding family building experience. Her dedication to family happiness and the well being of those she cared for in our family will never be forgotten.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Honestly useless. You will most likely have to wait a month to get an appointment by which time you've had to go to a public clinic to get help. If you are looking for someone personable and efficient, look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Very smart and amazing doctor. Very luck to have her for the last 30 years!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Very nice and friendly staff. Dr Cordoni is very nice and is a good dr but doesn't give you much time. She always seems to be away and takes a month to book an appointment there. Currently seeking new GP

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

We feel so lucky to have Dr. Cordoni as our GP. She is the best! She has an amazing memory (details about our family, concerns we had in the past, etc), is very intelligent and up-to-date with latest research, and very down to earth. We feel very comfortable with her and trust her immensely with any advice.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

I love dr cordoni. She is knowledgable, doesn't sugar-coat things but very compassionate and reassuring. Her staff are sometimes abrupt and kind of blow you off and it is very hard to get in with her. She is very busy but gives her heart and soul into her work. I can't say enough good things about her

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Doctor and Staff are incredible. Very thankful to have Dr. Cordoni as my GP.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015