Ratings for Dr. Teresa Cordoni

We feel so lucky to have Dr. Cordoni as our GP. She is the best! She has an amazing memory (details about our family, concerns we had in the past, etc), is very intelligent and up-to-date with latest research, and very down to earth. We feel very comfortable with her and trust her immensely with any advice.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

I love dr cordoni. She is knowledgable, doesn't sugar-coat things but very compassionate and reassuring. Her staff are sometimes abrupt and kind of blow you off and it is very hard to get in with her. She is very busy but gives her heart and soul into her work. I can't say enough good things about her

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Doctor and Staff are incredible. Very thankful to have Dr. Cordoni as my GP.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Since running a maternity clinic Teri has taken on many of those patients, unless you are a maternity patient you are pushed aside. My care has gone down considerably. Currently looking for a new doctor

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

Best family doctor ever, have been a patient for the passed 25 years.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

The staff do an exceptional job for a very busy doctor. I haven't found the waits unreasonable. She spends the time she needs to listen, thorough assessment and diagnosis, care and/or referral. She is very knowledgeable and an amazing doctor. I feel very fortunate to have her as a doctor!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

She's an amazing doctor. You always feel listened to and taken seriously. When serious issues have come up she has moved mountains to help me. The only downside is it takes two to four weeks to get an appointment now. I wonder if she's semi retired? Only call between 10 and 11:30. Sometimes between 2 and 3. Be prepared to be put on hold. Identify yourself right away and tell them how much time you need with her. Best way to manage the appointment I've found.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Been our Family Dr for over 2O yrs...she is a great Dr. if you can get into to see her....very hard to get thru to her office, be prepared to be on hold for awhile, it is getting harder & harder to get in for an appt in a timely matter, her staff is rude, uncaring & have to be pushed it seems for an appt or any help. They are very quik to suggest for you to go to a clinic or emerg.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Terri has been our family doctor for over 30 years. Through all of that time, she has been totally wonderful, compassionate, efficient and beyond competent. Her staff has always been kind and helpful. She treats our whole family and we feel privileged to be included in her practice. We could not ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Absolutely amazing Doctor! No matter the house calls, time, coming in before her office even opens to see me. She always makes me feel like im important, and like i matter to her!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015