You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Teresa Cordoni

Doctor and Staff are incredible. Very thankful to have Dr. Cordoni as my GP.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Since running a maternity clinic Teri has taken on many of those patients, unless you are a maternity patient you are pushed aside. My care has gone down considerably. Currently looking for a new doctor

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

Best family doctor ever, have been a patient for the passed 25 years.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

The staff do an exceptional job for a very busy doctor. I haven't found the waits unreasonable. She spends the time she needs to listen, thorough assessment and diagnosis, care and/or referral. She is very knowledgeable and an amazing doctor. I feel very fortunate to have her as a doctor!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

She's an amazing doctor. You always feel listened to and taken seriously. When serious issues have come up she has moved mountains to help me. The only downside is it takes two to four weeks to get an appointment now. I wonder if she's semi retired? Only call between 10 and 11:30. Sometimes between 2 and 3. Be prepared to be put on hold. Identify yourself right away and tell them how much time you need with her. Best way to manage the appointment I've found.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Been our Family Dr for over 2O yrs...she is a great Dr. if you can get into to see her....very hard to get thru to her office, be prepared to be on hold for awhile, it is getting harder & harder to get in for an appt in a timely matter, her staff is rude, uncaring & have to be pushed it seems for an appt or any help. They are very quik to suggest for you to go to a clinic or emerg.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Terri has been our family doctor for over 30 years. Through all of that time, she has been totally wonderful, compassionate, efficient and beyond competent. Her staff has always been kind and helpful. She treats our whole family and we feel privileged to be included in her practice. We could not ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Absolutely amazing Doctor! No matter the house calls, time, coming in before her office even opens to see me. She always makes me feel like im important, and like i matter to her!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

I have been with Dr Cordoni for 30 years even when i moved away I kept her as my family doctor and took the trip back 4 hours to see her. I have a son who has many medical issues and she has helped me in-depth with him and getting him to a place where he is way healthier. There are so many things I have been through myself that she has seem me through and I am so grateful to be able to go into her office and feel listened to, understood and helped.. Dr Cordoni is amazing in every way, I have four children three I was pregnant in her care and had great pregnancy the first one was before I knew her, I recommended here to my family and mostly all go to her.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

I am so lucky to have been referred to her when pregnant 17 years ago. She delivered both my kids, diagnosed a rare illness, always got me in for any testing ( or for my kids) with strings seemingly pulled. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. The staff is also excellent. I never have had to wait long for any seemingly emergent care. I appreciate all that they do.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Dr. Teresa Cordoni's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor and Staff are incredible. Very thankful to have Dr. Cordoni as my GP."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Since running a maternity clinic Teri has taken on many of those patients, unless you are a maternity patient you are pushed aside. My care has gone down consid..."

November 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best family doctor ever, have been a patient for the passed 25 years."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff do an exceptional job for a very busy doctor. I haven't found the waits unreasonable. She spends the time she needs to listen, thorough assessment and..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "She's an amazing doctor. You always feel listened to and taken seriously. When serious issues have come up she has moved mountains to help me. The only downside..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Been our Family Dr for over 2O yrs...she is a great Dr. if you can get into to see her....very hard to get thru to her office, be prepared to be on hold for awh..."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Terri has been our family doctor for over 30 years. Through all of that time, she has been totally wonderful, compassionate, efficient and beyond competent. Her..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely amazing Doctor! No matter the house calls, time, coming in before her office even opens to see me. She always makes me feel like im important, and ..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Dr Cordoni for 30 years even when i moved away I kept her as my family doctor and took the trip back 4 hours to see her. I have a son who has m..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am so lucky to have been referred to her when pregnant 17 years ago. She delivered both my kids, diagnosed a rare illness, always got me in for any testing (..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "sometimes the often rude receptionist (who is NOT a nurse) hands out her own medical opinion without doctor consultation, often different than what doctor says."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Feel privliged to have her as our family Dr...wonderful, caring Doctor, totally trust her. Trying to get thru to her office is very difficult...always put on ho..."

September 11, 2014