Ratings for Dr. Teresa Cordoni

Best doctor ever. Can't say enough great things about the staff too. They are awesome. Maybe the last comment the person shouldn't miss appointments. I'm sure its not Vicky who makes the rules or how many people the doctor has booked. Those girls are run off their feet. Best staff and best doctor ever!! M

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr Cordoni is the absolute BEST family doctor anyone could ask for. She has been my doctor for over 20 years. She is bright, honest, patient and thorough. She is a blessing to have as a doctor. Thank you Teresa for everything you have done for me and the family!! (JulianaT)

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Terri has been my Dr for over 20 years. She's the best! However, her receptionist Vicky is ALWAYS on personal calls and its impossible to get through! Vicky is also very rude and will try to give you her own medical opinion (she's not a nurse). Everytime I'm there, she's on a personal call and backs up the phone lines by putting everyone on hold while she yaps to her friend die all to hear. It's extremely unprofessional.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I have been her patient for over 30 years. As a doctor I have NO complaints about her, she is a Great person and Doctor. However, bookings are always quite a wait. Even while you are in the office or in the waiting room it seems your waiting for a very long time, . But she's always got the job done and given me what I needed with out any problem. Reseptionist make you feel like you are a nobody & have NO time for you. "Doctor Cordoni's Office Can You Hold!" CLICK! She doesn't even wait for you to answer, just "click", goes to her other call. Not once or twice, or by accident, this is everytime over the many years, on purpose. (Power trip b/c she can) You will always be on hold ever single time you call! That being said it doesn't make you feel very important when you always are second and always are waiting. And don't miss an appointment, you will be charged money. I was just told today when I called in to book a appointment, She stated, I owe $35.00. .From "No show" appointments (how sweet she is eh?) In 2012, 2013, & 2015! "Okay? I said I'll call back then." I didn't say this but I should of now I think about it, This is first Ive heard and it's 2017! How come I wasn't told in 2013 about the missed appointment in 2012? Or told in 2015 about 2013? But now 2017 you tell me "you have (many of them, said just to make me feel beneath her and her to gain that power trip again) failed appointments and they will need to be paid before you can see her!" She don't care what you are coming in for, money comes before the wellness of people to this receptionist. Clear as a bell is what she showed about herself right now. It would have been more helpful to me if she booked my appointment and said "next time you will have to pay the fee for missed appointment okay Rene." After all she works In a doctors office, there to help people! Not in a Courthouse where she acts like she works for the law!! lol Next time I'll bow when I enter HER room. lol COLD & RUDE RECEPTIONIST. Who wants to feel this way from a receptionist when you need a doctor?? Pay it next time is not an option? ??? Not happy. And room just opened up because I'm finding a new office where I am more important than a $35.00 charge! 😊

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Loving, and caring doctor. I recommend her. Thank you, Terri for being a kind and loving doctor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Great Dr really took time to see me in her busy schedule, Thank you I appreciate it.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. Cordoni has been my doctor for over 26 years, she actually delivered me. I feel so lucky to be able to have her by my GP, however, lately, she seems a bit rushed with me when I go in to see her. It is also very difficult to get an appointment as she is dealing with maternity patients primarily. I feel like it's a month to get into see her.. which I think is unacceptable.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Thoughtful and respectful she helped us through a difficult but rewarding family building experience. Her dedication to family happiness and the well being of those she cared for in our family will never be forgotten.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Honestly useless. You will most likely have to wait a month to get an appointment by which time you've had to go to a public clinic to get help. If you are looking for someone personable and efficient, look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Very smart and amazing doctor. Very luck to have her for the last 30 years!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016