You may also like

Rate Dr. Teresa Cordoni

Dr. Teresa Cordoni's Ratings

She's an amazing doctor. You always feel listened to and taken seriously. When serious issues have come up she has moved mountains to help me. The only downside is it takes two to four weeks to get an appointment now. I wonder if she's semi retired? Only call between 10 and 11:30. Sometimes between 2 and 3. Be prepared to be put on hold. Identify yourself right away and tell them how much time you need with her. Best way to manage the appointment I've found.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2867503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Been our Family Dr for over 2O yrs...she is a great Dr. if you can get into to see her....very hard to get thru to her office, be prepared to be on hold for awhile, it is getting harder & harder to get in for an appt in a timely matter, her staff is rude, uncaring & have to be pushed it seems for an appt or any help. They are very quik to suggest for you to go to a clinic or emerg.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2800533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Terri has been our family doctor for over 30 years. Through all of that time, she has been totally wonderful, compassionate, efficient and beyond competent. Her staff has always been kind and helpful. She treats our whole family and we feel privileged to be included in her practice. We could not ask for a better doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2762013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Absolutely amazing Doctor!
No matter the house calls, time, coming in before her office even opens to see me.
She always makes me feel like im important, and like i matter to her!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2733150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

I have been with Dr Cordoni for 30 years even when i moved away I kept her as my family doctor and took the trip back 4 hours to see her. I have a son who has many medical issues and she has helped me in-depth with him and getting him to a place where he is way healthier. There are so many things I have been through myself that she has seem me through and I am so grateful to be able to go into her office and feel listened to, understood and helped..
Dr Cordoni is amazing in every way, I have four children three I was pregnant in her care and had great pregnancy the first one was before I knew her, I recommended here to my family and mostly all go to her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2689409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

I am so lucky to have been referred to her when pregnant 17 years ago. She delivered both my kids, diagnosed a rare illness, always got me in for any testing ( or for my kids) with strings seemingly pulled. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. The staff is also excellent. I never have had to wait long for any seemingly emergent care. I appreciate all that they do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

sometimes the often rude receptionist (who is NOT a nurse) hands out her own medical opinion without doctor consultation, often different than what doctor says.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2581166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Feel privliged to have her as our family Dr...wonderful, caring Doctor, totally trust her. Trying to get thru to her office is very difficult...always put on hold & for a long time. Her staff always seem frazzled & somewhat rude...have been in her office & sat & watched thesm put people on hold...doesn't seem to bother them & converse with the others around.Has alway been like this..that seriously needs to be addressed, perhaps more receptionist helping.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2533606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Horrible. WAS a patient for many many years. Then my appointments got mysteriously cancelled. She never took the time to listen, always just handed over a prescription. Always seemed too busy to listen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Smart, giving, kind, hard-working, moral and socially-conscious. Those in her care are lucky and know it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2451911].votes_count ]]