Ratings for Dr. Teresa Cordoni

I wish there was a negative star on this site. Dr is kind and caring but nothing that I would not expect from anyone else. Receptionist is brutal she is rude and unprofessional I will not be using this dr again. Waited 2 hours past my appointment time.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

As drs go there is nothing above average here. Staff is brutal expect to wait 1-2 hours past your appointment time and if your more than 15 mins late they will cancel yours. How this office has 4.5 stars is beyond me.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

great doctor. takes time to listen to concerns and gives options for treatment

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

They need more staff or something. Shouldn't be put on hold every single day of the year, sometimes for 15 minutes. Its time to upgrade to the 21st century and get your staff email so their entire day isn't spent answering phones. The doctors are great, but I won't stick around for rude and terrible service.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Great doctor! Excellant staff, from monday to friday! Those girls work their butts off, i often see them running. Cant say enough of how great these gals are! Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Don't call on Monday or Friday receptionist is so cold and rude! Does not care!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Best doctor ever. Can't say enough great things about the staff too. They are awesome. Maybe the last comment the person shouldn't miss appointments. I'm sure its not Vicky who makes the rules or how many people the doctor has booked. Those girls are run off their feet. Best staff and best doctor ever!! M

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr Cordoni is the absolute BEST family doctor anyone could ask for. She has been my doctor for over 20 years. She is bright, honest, patient and thorough. She is a blessing to have as a doctor. Thank you Teresa for everything you have done for me and the family!! (JulianaT)

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Terri has been my Dr for over 20 years. She's the best! However, her receptionist Vicky is ALWAYS on personal calls and its impossible to get through! Vicky is also very rude and will try to give you her own medical opinion (she's not a nurse). Everytime I'm there, she's on a personal call and backs up the phone lines by putting everyone on hold while she yaps to her friend die all to hear. It's extremely unprofessional.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I have been her patient for over 30 years. As a doctor I have NO complaints about her, she is a Great person and Doctor. However, bookings are always quite a wait. Even while you are in the office or in the waiting room it seems your waiting for a very long time, . But she's always got the job done and given me what I needed with out any problem. Reseptionist make you feel like you are a nobody & have NO time for you. "Doctor Cordoni's Office Can You Hold!" CLICK! She doesn't even wait for you to answer, just "click", goes to her other call. Not once or twice, or by accident, this is everytime over the many years, on purpose. (Power trip b/c she can) You will always be on hold ever single time you call! That being said it doesn't make you feel very important when you always are second and always are waiting. And don't miss an appointment, you will be charged money. I was just told today when I called in to book a appointment, She stated, I owe $35.00. .From "No show" appointments (how sweet she is eh?) In 2012, 2013, & 2015! "Okay? I said I'll call back then." I didn't say this but I should of now I think about it, This is first Ive heard and it's 2017! How come I wasn't told in 2013 about the missed appointment in 2012? Or told in 2015 about 2013? But now 2017 you tell me "you have (many of them, said just to make me feel beneath her and her to gain that power trip again) failed appointments and they will need to be paid before you can see her!" She don't care what you are coming in for, money comes before the wellness of people to this receptionist. Clear as a bell is what she showed about herself right now. It would have been more helpful to me if she booked my appointment and said "next time you will have to pay the fee for missed appointment okay Rene." After all she works In a doctors office, there to help people! Not in a Courthouse where she acts like she works for the law!! lol Next time I'll bow when I enter HER room. lol COLD & RUDE RECEPTIONIST. Who wants to feel this way from a receptionist when you need a doctor?? Pay it next time is not an option? ??? Not happy. And room just opened up because I'm finding a new office where I am more important than a $35.00 charge! 😊

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017